[Q] Touchwiz 8 drains battery

Search This thread

klastenta

Nov 27, 2008
hi! as the topic my ace 5830i with the recommended touchwiz 8....drains the battery..

An exemple: by night after charging to 100% (and a few more minutes connected), switching off the phone and by the morning only switching on..the battery already shows 76%, without using the phone..

and in two hours ..only reading one or two times the mail (one account) and two or three whatsapp downs to 50%.

Is any solution? I had the SGSV3.0 (with some addons...I don´t remind) and the battery didn´t come donwn of 75% after six or seve hours!!!

thanks in advance!

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
hi! as the topic my ace 5830i with the recommended touchwiz 8....drains the battery..

An exemple: by night after charging to 100% (and a few more minutes connected), switching off the phone and by the morning only switching on..the battery already shows 76%, without using the phone..

and in two hours ..only reading one or two times the mail (one account) and two or three whatsapp downs to 50%.

Is any solution? I had the SGSV3.0 (with some addons...I don´t remind) and the battery didn´t come donwn of 75% after six or seve hours!!!

thanks in advance!

Go to Playstore and Download OnePowerGuard battery saver app
And Set it into Daily Mode that's it will save your battery.

Aceruler

Sep 14, 2013
great kingdoms

thanks in advance!

now touchwiz is 9 is out with better specs and better in every thing hope so..;)