[Q] Bricked Continually

Search This thread

mcooke

Mar 12, 2014
..In the past 24 hours I've done a lot to this phone, some good, some bad, some mix guidance that caused my own user error.

I have CWM Recovery 6.0.3.2 on my screen. I was trying to install SkyDragon's 11.1, BUT I did not copy files to the SD card. I forgot, I was not paying attention, I don't know... but I didn't realize thi was an issue until I could not load the files from the CWM menu. so my current setup right now is...

HTC One DEVELOPERS EDITION!
I have CWM on my device. (so I have wiped EVERYTHING)
Sky Dragon attempted and went though all steps.
I can use command prompt to communicate to device SOMETIMES but can't "push the files" through. but I can communite to device (it's detected which mean adb is working)
I can't turn on phone.
Fastboot is accessable.
I have done the HTC developers website

These guides are not working for me so I thought it couldn't hurt to ask... Let e know what else I need to share...

UPDATE: when I attempted to run Dev RUU, it says it will upgrade this version. Image Version L: 1.29.1540.17
to 1.29.1540.16
was downloading brightstar for 3.22.1540.1 and still same.

Last edited:

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
..In the past 24 hours I've done a lot to this phone, some good, some bad, some mix guidance that caused my own user error.

I have CWM Recovery 6.0.3.2 on my screen. I was trying to install SkyDragon's 11.1, BUT I did not copy files to the SD card. I forgot, I was not paying attention, I don't know... but I didn't realize thi was an issue until I could not load the files from the CWM menu. so my current setup right now is...

HTC One DEVELOPERS EDITION!
I have CWM on my device. (so I have wiped EVERYTHING)
Sky Dragon attempted and went though all steps.
I can use command prompt to communicate to device SOMETIMES but can't "push the files" through. but I can communite to device (it's detected which mean adb is working)
I can't turn on phone.
Fastboot is accessable.
I have done the HTC developers website

These guides are not working for me so I thought it couldn't hurt to ask... Let e know what else I need to share...

UPDATE: when I attempted to run Dev RUU, it says it will upgrade this version. Image Version L: 1.29.1540.17
to 1.29.1540.16
was downloading brightstar for 3.22.1540.1 and still same.

still the same what ? ..did you relock the bootloader to run the RUU ?
fastboot oem lock
then fastboot reboot-bootloader
then run the RUU