[bootanimation] bootanimations and bootanimation requests

Search This thread

mudknot2005

Feb 23, 2011
Corsicana, Tx
The scene would be perfey

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

That would be a little hard to do seeing as you would first have to attain the scene then break it down frame by frame, then reduce the image size, negatively effecting the image quality, but it can be done though I no longer have the programs to do it.

Also it is fine with me to use The mushroom.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App

dark_angelfighter17

Sep 24, 2010
Fayettenam
tron theme

Here's my request if urr still taking requests. Imm looking for a tron light cycle animation to go with a theme im making. nothing super specific. just tron legacy.

Oct 1, 2009
Tyler, Tx
please help

I have been trying to get this as a boot animation I would really appreciate your help if your still taking requests

Attachments

• AppleHumps.gif
    AppleHumps.gif
    28.2 KB · Views: 541

waiwaiet

Aug 17, 2007
Hi, I was looking around for some cool boot animation. I really like the "Red Rage" for Droid....I want to see is there a version for Inspire?

Thank you so much!

The youtube Title is Droid X Custom Boot Animation with Sound 1080p

Sorry I can't post any link yet.

Wolf

Jan 8, 2011
41°50′13″N, 87°41′4″W
You have to be the judge of what looks good at what fps. If I make my own then I try to render it out at 15fps to keep the file size down. If playing with video then 24 or 30fps would look better but again you don't want to have a massive file for a boot animation. You have to be the judge of the timing for play through. You can have one or two folders in your boot animation and the text document will change depending on what you want. As an example, in this text document I would have two folders, part0 and part1, and it would read as follows, "480 800 15p 1 0 part0p 0 0 part1". This is stating the size, then frames per second, then part, play through first folder once with no pause, and then play the frames in the second folder set infinitely, (first "0" in 0 0 part1), until the phone boots. A "1" would be play through once. The second "0" tells it that there is no pause whereas for example if I changed it to "0 10 part1" I am telling it to pause the time it takes to play 10 frames before starting to play the next set. I hope that is not too confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: dyliho

dark_angelfighter17

Sep 24, 2010
Fayettenam
makes sence

that makes sence. i tryed disceting another bootanimation and its making sense.
one more thing, can pictures ONLY be png and jpeg or can they be .gif or mp4?
if not, i should still be able to make me animation.... its justy gonna take a while to make a couple hundred or so png files... lol

dark_angelfighter17

Sep 24, 2010
Fayettenam
stuck... again

ok so imm having some trouble converting my pictures to an 8bit png. i honestly have no clue how. is there a way to chainge all png pictures in bulk? cause it would rele suck to have to do them indivitually lol

Wolf

Jan 8, 2011
41°50′13″N, 87°41′4″W
Yes, they can be changed in bulk and an mp4 can be converted to a png image sequence. It really depends on what software you have. What are you trying to use to convert them? Do you also have the png's already or not yet.

Last edited:

dyliho

Apr 27, 2011
Fayetteville or RussellHell, AR
You have to be the judge of what looks good at what fps. If I make my own then I try to render it out at 15fps to keep the file size down. If playing with video then 24 or 30fps would look better but again you don't want to have a massive file for a boot animation. You have to be the judge of the timing for play through. You can have one or two folders in your boot animation and the text document will change depending on what you want. As an example, in this text document I would have two folders, part0 and part1, and it would read as follows, "480 800 15p 1 0 part0p 0 0 part1". This is stating the size, then frames per second, then part, play through first folder once with no pause, and then play the frames in the second folder set infinitely, (first "0" in 0 0 part1), until the phone boots. A "1" would be play through once. The second "0" tells it that there is no pause whereas for example if I changed it to "0 10 part1" I am telling it to pause the time it takes to play 10 frames before starting to play the next set. I hope that is not too confusing.

Wolf - let me hand it to you pal. You most certainly are the bees knees when it comes to helping someone out. If everything pans out, I will be getting a hold of a laptop today, err, a lap, since there is no top. But I have a screen and can hopefully get everything running and put something worthwhile up. Just couldn't help but think Killer Job. In case you never hear it, or not enough - Great Great job and keep rockin it out.

I will be there ONE day.......:eek:

Reactions: Wolf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *For the art work I didn't make*
    Credit for the artwork goes solely to the artist that made it

*Note*
    This isn't a flashable zip
    Currently these are for froyo 2.2
    I will be updating with in the next few days to make them work for gingerbread.

*What you need*
    Root, root explorer

*Instructions*
    To make this your boot animation:
    1. Make a nandroid back up via CWM
    2.download file.
    3.place "bootanimation.zip" file on sd card.
    4. with root explorer copy file off sd card.
    5. place file in >data>local
    6.Over write bootanimation.zip

I take no responsibility if you brick or mess up your phone.

*For flashable bootscreens see post 4*

*For TPC stock ROM*
    1. Follow steps 1-3
    2. Rename to ATT_bootanimation.zip
    3. Copy file from sd card
    4. Paste in system>customize>resources
    5. Reboot and enjoy!

ALSO: I will be creating custom boot animations, so keep your eyes peeled.

Rotating Skeleton video:Rotating Skeleton

xray-skeleton.jpg
    Here Is a little custom boot its not much, when I get a little more time I'll attempt something a little more elaborate.

generic inspired boot vid here:Inspire

bootani1.gif

Updated: New windows Xp boot animation & Android peeing on mac.

windowsbootanimation.gif

View attachment 540338
    Here ya go. Sonic Moves REALLY FAST across the screen If you want, give me more frames to work with, atleast 2x, 3x more than whats already there and I can make it better for you. as far as sound, see if you can use one of the bootanimation utility apps from the market to find the sound binarary or find one floating around the forums.

here it is slowed down. the last number in the first line of desc.txt is the frame rate. dropping this number will limit the amount of frames/sec and therefor slow it down. In this case I changed it from 15 to 5, slowing it down to about 1/3 of the speed you had it. I started at 7, it was still too fast, went to 3 and was too slow. 5 looks pretty good though
    Here is another one for all those that are as impatient about Modern Warfare 3 as I am!

bf_0034.png

bf_0084.png

bf_0134.png

Download link for the full length animation is here.
    Download link for shorter/MIUI version is here.

Audio Coming Soon

Please hit Thanks if you like it, if you hate it, don't :)

Nice job on figuring it out. Thanks for your contributions.

@Wolf_2 Thanks! I am glad I could!

~cheers
    As soon as I learn how to start making these Bootanimations I will start taking requests.