[Theme][Port][DL09] Jumba's NeonGT + Originals (Battery & Reboot Mods)

Search This thread

notta

Nov 1, 2010
Theme port based off Jumba's NeonGT Version 1.8 + original artwork.
Many thanks and credits to the original creator for a very sharp theme.

For those of you who do not like the fonts, they are not included. That was just what I had on my phone at the current time.

Your fonts will remain in place and no fonts are included in this theme.

snap1yf.png
snap2wd.png

snap3lf.png
snap4z.png

snap5.png
snap6.png

snap7b.png
snap8i.png

Version 1.1

Added Swype.apk (Work in progress)
Added JobManager (Task Manager)
Testing new bootanimation (Give me your thoughts)
Fixed Temp workaround for battery charge sequence.
Several other misc. tweaks and cleanups.

Download Version 1.1

Download 1.1 Puzzle patch -Use this if you prefer the puzzle lock.

Once again wipe the dalvik-cache for best results!

Version 1.0

AOSP Lock

Puzzle Lock

With this version you will notice that just about everything has been redone. I have expanded the style scheme with some animations, shadowing effects and reconfigured the font scheme as well. Plus many, many more!

You should notice some overall speed increases, a new UI appeal and potentially less battery usage.

Once again, I strongly recommend wiping your dalvik-cache to get the most from this release.

Maintenance Realease 1 (Previous version & DL09 ONLY)
^^ Download link ^^

The main framework has been completely rebuilt for speed. The UI is now in control and it now incorporates a much better style scheme. You will notice the dark transparent backgrounds have returned and we are now running on a custom font color and shadowing effects. plus many more...

This is a universal patch (DL09 ONLY). So whether you are running the aosp lock or the puzzle lock version, this is for you!

I strongly recommend that you wipe your dalvik-cache as well as your cache!

Things themed:
Calculator
Contacts
Dialertab
Framework
MediaProvider
Settings
TWframework
Android.Policy
Services

Includes:
Accurate battery mod
Full Reboot options
Jumba's Green Bootanimation as well.

Forgive me if I am brief and forget anything. Credit and thanks go out to the original creator as well as all the devs that work hard to make our fascinate a more fascinating experience.:D

Download link will be up shortly as soon as the upload is finished. (slow net & my batteries are about to die) Sorry if this post doesn't work. This is not my thing.

Edit: I have removed the links to the patch due to possible confusion.

Puzzle Lock Version 01 http://db.tt/IyddLXS

AOSP Lock Version 01 http://db.tt/N3YSrqx
I merged the code myself to be certain there were no issues, but again all credit for that goes to Adrynalyne!

Last edited:
Reactions: jonagpa and pdc21

Hatespawn

Apr 9, 2010
Twin Cities
Awesome work notta. About time you made your own thread to get some credit for your work. Now all you need is that donate link:)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

notta

Nov 1, 2010
Awesome work notta. About time you made your own thread to get some credit for your work. Now all you need is that donate link:)

I added my email to the usercp for the donate box wasn't sure if that's how it works but hey...:D
Thanks Hatespawn!

notta

Nov 1, 2010
Just finished flashing it. Wow. The new tweaks are awesome. I hope this one really catches on to keep them coming. Very nice work.

Good deal! Sorry for the messed up post. This is clearly not my thing.

I do think it is important for me to specify, if I do receive any donations from people the original creator will surely receive one in return. We gotta keep the circle going...:D

akaine2001

Mar 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Already someone still made out for the masses cuz I was gonna just keep it... Too much high horse riding on here yo

cynikalJ

May 24, 2010
Found a small graphical bug, the buttons at the bottom of the dialer are not aligned. They are off to the left.

notta

Nov 1, 2010
Found a small graphical bug, the buttons at the bottom of the dialer are not aligned. They are off to the left.

Thanks for spotting that one. I should of saw that, it was in the screen shot too. Issues resolved. Check OP in a bit.

I noticed that as well. Also on menus where you hit "more" to get more options the second pop-up is still the transparent black that is hard to read.

Again thanks for spotting that. Issues fixed, check OP in a bit.

Nice work notta! I love this theme! The matrix geek inside is satisfied!

Sent from my SCH-I500

Good deal!

Looks really good....downloading now....thanks

No problem.

I will include a patch for existing users as well as a new full zip for new users.

tapout27

Aug 14, 2009
Nashville
Theme looks awesome...only thing im not a huge fan of is the popup menu's being green, black would have been better in my opinion but the theme is awesome...good work

notta

Nov 1, 2010
Theme looks awesome...only thing im not a huge fan of is the popup menu's being green, black would have been better in my opinion but the theme is awesome...good work

There was an issue with the black making the text hard to see, hence the change. I am open to suggestions.

Hatespawn

Apr 9, 2010
Twin Cities
I will most definately see what I can do as long as it's ok with adrynalyne. Not trying to step on anyone's toes here.:eek:

You could ask him if you could just include it but its not necessary. If you just flash adryns zip after the theme it will replace it and the theme will take hold for the new lock screen too.

notta

Nov 1, 2010
You could ask him if you could just include it but its not necessary. If you just flash adryns zip after the theme it will replace it and the theme will take hold for the new lock screen too.

I haven't got around to asking yet but I did take a look at it. It appears the android.policy is the only thing changed. So yes you can flash this over.

I am partial to my puzzle lock but I do have this done and merged into the full theme. After I get his ok I can upload a new zip. This way people can pick the puzzle lock version or aosp lock version.

JoeDat

Jan 5, 2011

As you can see, this is my first post here. The work you all do is unbelievable, so thanks for it all! With that said, I have an issue. Hatespawn, you're saying I can flash Adryn's zip after this theme, and it should replace the puzzle lock? If so, it doesn't seem to be working for me. Running DL09 modem, 1230 nonvoodoo kernel. The puzzle lock screen persists. I've tried flashing it via CWM both with and without wiping data/cache. What am I doing wrong?

iofthestorm

Nov 1, 2010
San Diego
Wow, this looks great! The only thing I don't like is the font, how hard would it be to change it to something sans serif? At some point I want to learn how to do this myself but i haven't found a good tutorial or instructions yet, although i imagine it's not too hard.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an exceptional theme. Definately my favorite and new default theme.

Hey thanks man! That's much appreciated.

Awesome Work! Thanks for the port, easily my current favorite. I concur with the green menu shades, but have no advice as to a work around, so imma be quiet about that. :p

Yeah, I don't think I care too much for that green either. I was maybe thinking of of a subtle gray color. Again open to suggestions if anyone has any. Also glad you enjoy it.

Not complaining or anything but if you put the latest and greatest version link above all the old and troublesome versions this could help some people avoid downloading and flashing the first link on your OP that has the issues. I actually did this because that's what other devs usually do. No bid deal just saying.

Also now that I flashed the first link what should I flash next? would the "Patch that address's issues http://db.tt/Cs6rp0V" resolve all the issues and bring me in par with ppl that downloaded "Full Theme with resolved issues Puzzle Lock Version 01 http://db.tt/IyddLXS"?

and this is a noobie question, can I just flash the full theme fix after the flashing the original theme? would that break anything?

This is my fav theme by far, great job porting this and thank you for all the work, let me know if I can help you out with something, I got a good connection but dont know any code or anything so no can do there.
    thanks again (actually hitting that thank you button!)

Hatespawn was correct with his replies. I am not a frequent internet poster so I appreciate the advice. I can understand how it may get confusing. I may just remove the old links all together. Glad you enjoy!

this looks cool, gonna give it a test run this evening! What font is that in your original pictures notta? I like it in the pics, not sure how much I'd like it day to day but want to try it out. Thank!

I believe they were called Black Chancery. I switch them up all the time and those were just the current ones I was running at the moment.

Also Thanks Hatespawn for jumping on those questions for me!

And now may I present you with a sneak peak of things possibly to come. No where near complete and I have a few projects I am currently juggling at the moment, so no eta.

Fire & Ice - Work in progress

snap20110119183144.png
    snap20110119182950.png

snap20110119182908.png
    snap20110119162910.png
    Theme port based off Jumba's NeonGT Version 1.8 + original artwork.
    Many thanks and credits to the original creator for a very sharp theme.

For those of you who do not like the fonts, they are not included. That was just what I had on my phone at the current time.

Your fonts will remain in place and no fonts are included in this theme.

snap1yf.png
    snap2wd.png

snap3lf.png
    snap4z.png

snap5.png
    snap6.png

snap7b.png
    snap8i.png

Version 1.1

Added Swype.apk (Work in progress)
    Added JobManager (Task Manager)
    Testing new bootanimation (Give me your thoughts)
    Fixed Temp workaround for battery charge sequence.
    Several other misc. tweaks and cleanups.

Download Version 1.1

Download 1.1 Puzzle patch -Use this if you prefer the puzzle lock.

Once again wipe the dalvik-cache for best results!

Version 1.0

AOSP Lock

Puzzle Lock

With this version you will notice that just about everything has been redone. I have expanded the style scheme with some animations, shadowing effects and reconfigured the font scheme as well. Plus many, many more!

You should notice some overall speed increases, a new UI appeal and potentially less battery usage.

Once again, I strongly recommend wiping your dalvik-cache to get the most from this release.

Maintenance Realease 1 (Previous version & DL09 ONLY)
    ^^ Download link ^^

The main framework has been completely rebuilt for speed. The UI is now in control and it now incorporates a much better style scheme. You will notice the dark transparent backgrounds have returned and we are now running on a custom font color and shadowing effects. plus many more...

This is a universal patch (DL09 ONLY). So whether you are running the aosp lock or the puzzle lock version, this is for you!

I strongly recommend that you wipe your dalvik-cache as well as your cache!

Things themed:
    Calculator
    Contacts
    Dialertab
    Framework
    MediaProvider
    Settings
    TWframework
    Android.Policy
    Services

Includes:
    Accurate battery mod
    Full Reboot options
    Jumba's Green Bootanimation as well.

Forgive me if I am brief and forget anything. Credit and thanks go out to the original creator as well as all the devs that work hard to make our fascinate a more fascinating experience.:D

Download link will be up shortly as soon as the upload is finished. (slow net & my batteries are about to die) Sorry if this post doesn't work. This is not my thing.

Edit: I have removed the links to the patch due to possible confusion.

Puzzle Lock Version 01 http://db.tt/IyddLXS

AOSP Lock Version 01 http://db.tt/N3YSrqx
    I merged the code myself to be certain there were no issues, but again all credit for that goes to Adrynalyne!
    As you can see, this is my first post here. The work you all do is unbelievable, so thanks for it all! With that said, I have an issue. Hatespawn, you're saying I can flash Adryn's zip after this theme, and it should replace the puzzle lock? If so, it doesn't seem to be working for me. Running DL09 modem, 1230 nonvoodoo kernel. The puzzle lock screen persists. I've tried flashing it via CWM both with and without wiping data/cache. What am I doing wrong?

Which rom do you currently have installed? Adryns zip should work with a deodexed dl09 rom such as jt /adryns super clean .4 dl09. Let me know and I will try to help.

Hey thanks man! That's much appreciated.

Fire & Ice - Work in progress

Hey notta, that looks good! Care to share your images when you're done? I'm sure the sgs folks would appreciate an orange version. ;)

Keep it up, and take a look at V1.8.2 for the latest changes/tweaks.

Cheers
    Jumba
    Ok I actually have a dj05 port done, but as said I can not test this nor will I attempt to. If someone here that is experienced enough would like to beta this for me and let me know, that would be great. It is not a full port yet but mostly. Just need to make sure no phones get messed up! :eek:

Chime in, I will be back on here in a little bit and will share the link. Again with an experienced user that is capable of getting there phone back.... Just in case!

Edit: I have that link if there is any takers! It is a complete port now with the exception of the calculator.