Voodoo louder

Search This thread

djskarpia

Mar 17, 2012
thanks Vivified... there's no reason i have to don't trust you... maybe the difference is that i have a p6200... it's impossible it is a only-mine problem...

anyone that has a p6200 can confirm my bug???

pakalrtb

Jan 23, 2010
Roatan - Bay Islands
Whowwww what a boost!!! This app rocks man. Yes I also experience the bug, I am using power amp and if I hit the volume rocker the power boost get back to zero db. Also I would need at least 3-4 tries before the volume rocker will actually be responsive and lower or increase the volume. But I can live with it.
P6200
P_

mike216

Nov 12, 2010
cleveland
Supercurio also released a color enhancing app a couple days ago for us! I'm at work but will find and post when I get home today :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Your galaxy tab 7+ now has audio support from supercurios louder app! I highly suggest downloading it from the play store
    Go to the market and enter (voodoo louder)
    I tried to copy a link but haven't figured it out yet

I asked him about a month ago about support. He said he would if he ever got his hands on a 7+, and apparently, he did :)
    Nice find OP. Anyone know what type of amp Samsung used in the 7+?

EDIT: Never mind, I found what I was looking for already :p

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
    Are you sure that when you for example lock your tab with the external button the volume doesn't decrease? Try playing music with any player you want, increase volume with vodoo louder for example of + 5db and while you're listening your track hit the lockscreen button... Your volume will go to 0.0db, don't confuse yourself with the smart boost line at bottom... THE line will say + 5db but if you try to adjust volume you will understand that you are listening at 0.0db.. Try and say me something.

It keeps it's setting just fine. Smart boost simply extends the upper range, similar to how Voodoo sound behaved on my Galaxy S. I can post screens if you truly need proof.