[Resolved] Galaxy Young Duos [S6312] [S6310] CWM recovery [AVAILABLE]

Search This thread

H0wdy

Sep 3, 2011
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G

Ok, so I rooted it already, so what do I do here? Do I put it in /cache again and try to load it from recovery, or what?

I have 6312, and it is rooted, and I have supersu and superuser.

I cannot use odin because I don't use windows. So what files do I need to copy onto /cache or wherever to install from recovery? I have a working adb installation, too.

I installed heimdall, an odin alternative. It can process tar.gzs.

http://www.webupd8.org/2012/06/heimdall-odin-alternative-that-runs-on.html

Last edited:

devdx

Dec 21, 2012
Челя́бинск
Ok, so I rooted it already, so what do I do here? Do I put it in /cache again and try to load it from recovery, or what?

I have 6312, and it is rooted, and I have supersu and superuser.

I cannot use odin because I don't use windows. So what files do I need to copy onto /cache or wherever to install from recovery? I have a working adb installation, too.

I installed heimdall, an odin alternative. It can process tar.gzs.

http://www.webupd8.org/2012/06/heimdall-odin-alternative-that-runs-on.html

sorry dude i dont know about linux

devdx

Dec 21, 2012
Челя́бинск
You don't need to know about Linux. The phone is still the phone. Can I boot it into recovery via adb and install CWM that way?

Otherwise, heimdall is a multiplatform alternative to odin, but it wants to use a .tar.gz file

Stock recovery is kinda useless..i hv tried it before but no luck..as per my knowlwdge .md5 file cant be flash throgh heimdall...ill suggest u to take a help from CWM developer in his thread.

Sent from my GT-S6312 using xda premium

Winf2005

Jun 8, 2013
Restore your nandroid backup,
Or flash once the stock one...

The weird is. I installed Framaroot and it said, that I got root rights. Some Apps already worked (which need root rights), but the phone crashed always after a while.
No I did the full root (after you instr.), but the phone says, that I don't have root rights anymore.
I also tried the backup (in CWM), but this also failed on (I don't remember exactly, but something with "...system...".

Any Idea?

androsamace

Nov 25, 2011
The weird is. I installed Framaroot and it said, that I got root rights. Some Apps already worked (which need root rights), but the phone crashed always after a while.
No I did the full root (after you instr.), but the phone says, that I don't have root rights anymore.
I also tried the backup (in CWM), but this also failed on (I don't remember exactly, but something with "...system...".

Any Idea?

Do factory reset in cwm and check, if problem is still same!
Then...
Better to take a fresh start...
Flash stock rom... and follow instr...

Sent from my GT-S6312 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Winf2005

nikhilkaushik

Dec 12, 2011
New Delhi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
plz upload it asap after checking it..my phone is still in the same condition and im very much in need of it coz my internet speed is too bad and my stock firmware just failed to download at 400mb :crying:

edit : thank u.. i managed to download the firmware and flash it...

Guys I wanna know about your device's h/w. I m using galaxy s duos which has almost everything same, just the board is Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon. I wanna confirm if yours is also the same, then I can suggest you try s7562 CWM package which is easily available on XDA itself. A simple google search would do.... I just need 2 helps from you good people out their with this handset.
1. Does the CWM work for u ?
2. What is the actual config of your phone with hardware ?
A link I would suggest you people for recovery would be :-
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2087177

Try it and if you get success, then ping me please.

gama3000

Aug 21, 2013
got myself a s6310 here that came with 4.1.2 already.

tried to root it, with folowing steps, i get e :unknown volume for path [/sdcard] from the stock recovery.

also tried the framaroot method wich failed. gandalf dosent like me.

any ideas?

bayustev

Jul 1, 2012
in my head
hai dev , any cwm that work without risk for gt=s6310 ?? :)
many user had problem stuck on recovery here i presume...
( had that problem twice my self even without choose advance/reboot recovery..i choose reboot system then appear option .yes disable something to do stock rom will flash this..if i choose no..it will boot to samsung logo back to normal, but if i choose yes..it will stuck on recovery...until i flash again with stock recovery to go back to normal)...

UnBlackMetal777

Jan 5, 2014
after I flash this cwm, my custom binary counter become 1
I install triangle away and have reset my custom binary ...but my HW REV has increase into 4:eek:
so.. what is HW REV ? can I reset HW REV too ? does it will be problem cause HW REV become increase ? :confused:

sorry for my bad english

galibthegreat

Mar 27, 2013
Darjeeling
If anybody stuck at boot or having a bootloop issue and/ or redirected to recovery mode shud flash this file via clockworkmod recovery!

No need to wipe data or system!
No need to flash full firmware which is of 512mb!

Jst flash this original recovery file n u will be able to boot into android.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2swdu48bv4l0aq/stock recovery.zip

Du hit d like button if i helped u!

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

hai dev , any cwm that work without risk for gt=s6310 ?? :)
many user had problem stuck on recovery here i presume...
( had that problem twice my self even without choose advance/reboot recovery..i choose reboot system then appear option .yes disable something to do stock rom will flash this..if i choose no..it will boot to samsung logo back to normal, but if i choose yes..it will stuck on recovery...until i flash again with stock recovery to go back to normal)...

No need to worry mate!now we dont have to flash the full firmware jst flash the stock recovey of 6mb via cwm n ull be able to boot up back to jellybean!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2swdu48bv4l0aq/stock recovery.zip

Du hit d like button if i helped u!

sathesh26

Jan 22, 2013
flashed wrong recovery, now cant turn on S6312

hi friends,

I flashed a wrong recovery image from cwm for my s6312 device by mistake (instead of flashing a mod I flashed a recovery image meant for a different phone). even that recovery zip flash went successful so I didnt doubt thinking I am actually flashing a mod. now when I gave restart system option, my phone does not turn on. (I guess it is hard bricked)

there is no vibration showing it turned on, cant boot into recovery or download mode using the combo key. but when I connect it to odin, it shows com13 and detects my phone...

however when I add rom and click on start, it stops at setup connection stage, no progress...

any help will be very much appreciated pls... and one more thing will a usb jig work to get it to download mode so I flash via odin ?

somebody pls help me I am in a desperate situation.... thanks you so much for whoever answers,...

sathesh26

Jan 22, 2013
hi friends,

I flashed a wrong recovery image from cwm for my s6312 device by mistake (instead of flashing a mod I flashed a recovery image meant for a different phone). even that recovery zip flash went successful so I didnt doubt thinking I am actually flashing a mod. now when I gave restart system option, my phone does not turn on. (I guess it is hard bricked)

there is no vibration showing it turned on, cant boot into recovery or download mode using the combo key. but when I connect it to odin, it shows com13 and detects my phone...

however when I add rom and click on start, it stops at setup connection stage, no progress...

any help will be very much appreciated pls... and one more thing will a usb jig work to get it to download mode so I flash via odin ?

somebody pls help me I am in a desperate situation.... thanks you so much for whoever answers,...

usb jig failed me putting my phone into download mode. anyother possibilities ?

r2dak

Jan 31, 2014
Shimla
hi guys i successfully installed the CMW on my Galaxy young duos but it booted into CWM only once, and now its booting stock recovery, do you know what is the problem

Top Liked Posts