xperia tx inverted screen and touch problem solved

Search This thread

imrankhan11

Jan 11, 2014
hi bro i dont understand chinesee and link miroring please u re upload file via google drive send me link ???

Guys updateing posted a permanent fix for it now, it no longer requires kernel compilation. So might as well test it :D Cheers for updateing for saving us :D

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2604927

as for the kernel romeoofair recommend, its good for 4.1 version though cause its a latest creation of V!sk.. So any how would do :D

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Last edited:

o0eMe0o

Jan 12, 2014
Xperia TX DEAD

for the last two days my phone got inverted screen due to cross flashing xperia t kernel and rom. i have been searching all over and finally got the solution. all we need to do is just flash visk v3 kernel . here you go

credits:mad:arctic02 and updateing for helping me solving this problem

Hi guys

install this kernel and my phone stay:
1) Black Screen
2) does not recognize the computer as mobile

I only see blue and green led, at times want to recognize your computer but ultimately does not.

My Xperia LT29i has:

Andorid 4.1.2 official

8960th-aaaaa

kernel:
3.4.0-17382J

Build:
9.1.B.1.67

:crying::crying::crying: Please help! :crying::crying::crying:

romeoofair

Aug 20, 2013
visakhapatnam
Hi guys

install this kernel and my phone stay:
1) Black Screen
2) does not recognize the computer as mobile

I only see blue and green led, at times want to recognize your computer but ultimately does not.

My Xperia LT29i has:

Andorid 4.1.2 official

8960th-aaaaa

kernel:
3.4.0-17382J

Build:
9.1.B.1.67

:crying::crying::crying: Please help! :crying::crying::crying:
dude is your screen inverted???

o0eMe0o

Jan 12, 2014
dude is your screen inverted???

I had the inverted screen ... apply that file uploaded to dropbox to change the kernel and now the phone screen turns on and the cell does not recognize my computer.

I'm resigned to change parts of the cell .... you believe that changing the cell board solve my problem?

romeoofair

Aug 20, 2013
visakhapatnam
I had the inverted screen ... apply that file uploaded to dropbox to change the kernel and now the phone screen turns on and the cell does not recognize my computer.

I'm resigned to change parts of the cell .... you believe that changing the cell board solve my problem?

No bro its just A software issue. So the street problems is solved? And even my phone doesnt get recognized sometimes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    for the last two days my phone got inverted screen due to cross flashing xperia t kernel and rom. i have been searching all over and finally got the solution. all we need to do is just flash visk v3 kernel . here you go http://bbs.gfan.com/android-7139831-1-1.html

credits:mad:arctic02 and updateing for helping me solving this problem