Downgrade 4.4.2 to 4.4 (xt1053)

Search This thread

decniety

Apr 24, 2011
Hi!!
Sory for my english. i have problem with my moto x. I instaled 4.4.2 firmware but i want to dowgrade now for 4.4. When i try, i have problem with gpt file or something that. When i instal o2 4.4.2 version everything is ok but when i try instal 4.4 always i have the same problem. What i have to do if i want to dowgrade firmware?

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
Hi!!
Sory for my english. i have problem with my moto x. I instaled 4.4.2 firmware but i want to dowgrade now for 4.4. When i try, i have problem with gpt file or something that. When i instal o2 4.4.2 version everything is ok but when i try instal 4.4 always i have the same problem. What i have to do if i want to dowgrade firmware?

You can't downgrade

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X

decniety

Apr 24, 2011
Why?? Ok. Now i have O2-DE_GHOST_KLA20.16-2.16.2_cid7_CFC_1FF.xml firmware on my phone but i don't have signal. I can't call and send massage. Where i find 4.4.2 firmware for moto x xt1053 t-mobile ??

decniety

Apr 24, 2011
I'm sory but my english is realy bad and i don't understand this topic. If you can write me easier what i have to do, will be better for me. Now i downlad rogers firmware. I have unlocked bootloader and recovery. I tried instal custom firmware but a still have problem with imei.

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
I'm sory but my english is realy bad and i don't understand this topic. If you can write me easier what i have to do, will be better for me. Now i downlad rogers firmware. I have unlocked bootloader and recovery. I tried instal custom firmware but a still have problem with imei.

Sorry bud but I'm not spoon feeding anyone any more in fact I'm logging off

Groid

May 7, 2010
The Rogers Canada 4.4.2 firmware flashallthetime recommended you install is the file Blur_Version.161.44.26.ghost_row.RCI.en.CA and the file is ROGERS-CA_GHOST_KXA20.16-1.26_cid14_CFC_1FF.xml.zip. You can find it at the link below, just look through the list for Rogers Canada Android 4.4.2. This is apparently compatible with tmobile xt-1053. The actual tmobile sbf is not yet released by Motorola, but will be available at some point.

Motorola Firmware

Last edited:

decniety

Apr 24, 2011
Thank you for help but i wrote massage to motorola about my problem and i can send my phone on warranty. On the morning motorola sent me code for new moto x.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sorry bud but I'm not spoon feeding anyone any more in fact I'm logging off