[Q] Need help to find a KDZ file

Search This thread

sb300869

Mar 8, 2014
Hello All. I need to download a file for my LG G2 so I can change the software version from D80210B-HKG-XX TO D80210B-EUR-XX so I can have 4g enable on my phone with Three UK. I now have all the tools to make this change but I am having trouble in finding any KDZ files on the internet. I have though a simple google search would have helped but there is nothing. What am I doing wrong in my search. Can somebody please guide me or send me a link so I can download the D80210B-EUR-XX KDZ file.

Phone: LG G2 - 32 gb version model D802

silverblack

Apr 28, 2011
UK
Nothing Phone 1
Hello All. I need to download a file for my LG G2 so I can change the software version from D80210B-HKG-XX TO D80210B-EUR-XX so I can have 4g enable on my phone with Three UK. I now have all the tools to make this change but I am having trouble in finding any KDZ files on the internet. I have though a simple google search would have helped but there is nothing. What am I doing wrong in my search. Can somebody please guide me or send me a link so I can download the D80210B-EUR-XX KDZ file.

Phone: LG G2 - 32 gb version model D802

Dont bother i have the same version phone and the EUR software and i dont have the option of 4G with Three.
I think the only option is 4.4 kitkat but there is only voda (germany) and a spanish software availible at the moment.

sb300869

Mar 8, 2014
Dont bother i have the same version phone and the EUR software and i dont have the option of 4G with Three.
I think the only option is 4.4 kitkat but there is only voda (germany) and a spanish software availible at the moment.

Thank you for responding. I have heard about Voda (Germany) software and that get the 4G button enabled. I may just wait for the Kit kat arrive. I am hearing rumours that Kit Kat will be available from the end of the month. Maybe somebody can tell me the link for the Voda (germany) Kdz file ;)

sb300869

Mar 8, 2014
Its here look in the back to stock thread for instructions.

link removed by sb300869

Im just going to wait for the UK or EUR open kitkat to arrive.
Apparently if you do get the OTA kitkat version update it will return to HKG software so you will probably need to update with a KDZ file at some point.

Update: I downloaded the Spain Vodafone KitKatt kdz file from Xda/LG G2/Stock/KitKat 4.4.2 Firmwares/KDZ`s/ installed it and not only I have updated my phone to KitKat but I also have 4G here at London , HAPPY DAYS :):)

Kit katt and 4g, excellent.

Just one downside, you will see a Vodafone Icon when you start up your mobile.

Thank you for your help.

Phone: LG G2 D802 32gb - Sim- Free
Network: Three Network UK
Operating system: Spain Vodafone Kit Kat Android 4.4.2
software: D80220a-VDF-XX
Now have access to: 3G and 4G :)
S

Reactions: stezo2k

bbigoss

Nov 14, 2013
Update: I downloaded the Spain Vodafone KitKatt kdz file from Xda/LG G2/Stock/KitKat 4.4.2 Firmwares/KDZ`s/ installed it and not only I have updated my phone to KitKat but I also have 4G here at London , HAPPY DAYS :):)

Thank you for your help.

S

can you tell me how did you flash it? I tried all the methods and nothing flashes stock rom into my phone. After flashing it boots up and is as it was before...just nothing happens, yet it takes 10 minutes to flash completely.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its here look in the back to stock thread for instructions.

link removed by sb300869

Im just going to wait for the UK or EUR open kitkat to arrive.
    Apparently if you do get the OTA kitkat version update it will return to HKG software so you will probably need to update with a KDZ file at some point.

Thank you for your help.

S