[WIP] ROM List For All Devices/Firmwares

Search This thread

savage24x

Jul 5, 2011
PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW THE .42's AND THESE .62's AND ALL THAT STUFF. I UNDERSTAND ANDROID VERSION NUMBERS AND THAT'S IT BECAUSE I HAVE A R800x!!!!

ALSO: I RECOMMEND YOU VIEW THROUGH A BROWSER FOR OPTIMAL EXPERIENCE!

I'm really getting sick of seeing all of these threads get created and no one updates them. People come and leave within a month or two. I have been checking this forum daily since June 2011.

So let's start.

Green = Active | Blue = Semi-Active | Red - Dead

[GB] Gingerbread (2.3.2 - 2.3.7)

[ICS]Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.0, 4.0.3 - 4.0.4)

This is a WIP!

Sent from my R800x using XDA

Reactions: Beanerman

savage24x

Jul 5, 2011
Added new ROM. Mod, can you please sticky this? I'm not putting all this work in for nothing.

Sent from my iDevice

savage24x

Jul 5, 2011
Added [ROM + THEME] [GSM] [2.3.4] [.62] Gin2Ics [v1.6.4] |Fast|Smooth|Stable|Eye Candy|

Would anybody like to update me on the thread activity?

sdojoin

Apr 20, 2012
No_Where
Can u make kernel list as well??:p:p:p Also if u add a stock firmware list in here it'll be perfect for all noobies like me:p:p:p

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

Last edited:

savage24x

Jul 5, 2011
Can u make kernel list as well??:p:p:p Also if u add a stock firmware list in here it'll be perfect for all noobies like me:p:p:p

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

If you'd like to gather all of tthe links and the topic names, I'll be glad to put them in the post.

Sent from my R800x using XDA

D

Deleted member 2488575

Thanks so much for the list.

Is it possible we could get a different shade of green? or a different colour. It's really hard to read :( sorry if I sound as if I am nitpicking but it is difficult to read.

sdojoin

Apr 20, 2012
No_Where
Thanks so much for the list.

Is it possible we could get a different shade of green? or a different colour. It's really hard to read :( sorry if I sound as if I am nitpicking but it is difficult to read.

Its already stated that u need to open this thread with a web browser to hav a clear exp.:p:p:p

Sent from my R800i

jamesc760

May 12, 2010
This is a great idea, wip like this. The major problems with forums like the xda are that it's very hard to find pertinent information, it's like trying to find a needle in a proverbial haystack. And when you post a noobie question, someone will invariably chime and say "Do a search, noob!" How annoying and demeaning.

That's why I like lists where everything's listed in a logical way. Like this one.

I know that the devs devote their time and energy to pull together a useable rom; there also are people like savage who spend their time and energy to bring light to a less developed area of the forum--finding the right information.

savage24x

Jul 5, 2011
This is a great idea, wip like this. The major problems with forums like the xda are that it's very hard to find pertinent information, it's like trying to find a needle in a proverbial haystack. And when you post a noobie question, someone will invariably chime and say "Do a search, noob!" How annoying and demeaning.

That's why I like lists where everything's listed in a logical way. Like this one.

I know that the devs devote their time and energy to pull together a useable rom; there also are people like savage who spend their time and energy to bring light to a less developed area of the forum--finding the right information.

Thank you, sir.

mustbepbs

Nov 19, 2011
Why does it say that (ROM)(GSM)(CDMA)Gingerbread2ICS featuring Xperia S is CDMA? I can't find anything about CDMA in that thread.

Top Liked Posts