*** New Device Forum Requests ***

Search This thread

cheong12001

May 12, 2011
song Xperia sola :D
Have changed to xperia sola from lg optimus 3d. I love this new phone very much but this is no much forum for me to discuss :(

Sent from my MT27i using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey! Can we get a Hisense A9 forum please? There's a lot of dev that has gone on in a single thread:
    This includes writing a custom fastboot, GSI hacks and mods and kernel tweaks etc etc.
    All of this in a single thread (pun intended).
    Would be nice for e-ink to get attention.
    Device specs:
    Xiaomi Poco X6 / X6 Pro / M6 Pro
    Poco X6 5G and its twin Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G (both codenamed "garnet")

Due to its Snapdragon 7s Gen2 chipset there's an actual chance for some development going on, so I'd argue it's more important than a forum for the (probably more popular) sister model X6 Pro.
    Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G / Poco X6 5G
    Codename Garnet
    Please post all your requests here.

The forum admins choose new device forums carefully, based on several factors. There's no guarantee your device will have a forum created here, but feel free to posts your requests in this thread :)

Please do not send me a PM asking for a forum to be added.
    Android Car Stereo Radio Head Units

There are multiple devices in this category that seem to be served by a couple of monolithic threads that currently try to cover all the topics related to them. The two main categories of device seem to be HuiFei devices serviced by this thread (currently 9118 posts) and the AN-21 U devices by this thread (currently 6484 posts). Both devices ideally would have their own sub-forum as they are quite distinct development wise however a "Android Car Stereo Radio Head Units" forum would be a substantial improvement. Thanks.
    Samsung Galaxy S Duos

Listen........................................

There should be a forum for Galaxy S Duos..since there are a lot of thread discussing further development on this device.

There are many ROMs like :

So please LISTEN..LISTEN...LISTEN...LISTEN.. to us
    A Forum for this device[Galaxy S Duos] is must
    Please Create a forum for S Duos... ASAP..!
    Please consider creating a forum specific for the SD 778 based galaxy a52s 5g. I'm sure samsung will sell a lot of these so a dedicated forum would help to avoid confusion with the regular SD 750 based galaxy A52 5g...
    Hey there, recently All of the LG Optimus L line phones, have had their Locked bootloaders hacked and now have fully functional ROOT, ClockworkMod and soon to begin cooking ROMS, thats why we need a device forums not 300 pages threads (u basicaly cant find the stuff that was posted 1week ago anymore, its a big mess there) in L7/L5 or L3 threads, ( L3 have official Cyanogen Support and soon others will have it too ) So Please Please create device forums for us... You can create them into one single big group, believe me these devices are quite popular

Device list that missing the forums:

LG Optimus L3 E400
    LG Optimus L5 E610
    LG Optimus L7 P700/P705

Device list that already have a forum:
    LG Optimus L9 (ALREADY HAVE A FORUM)