[STOCK PATCH] 13/Apr r1: Stock Patch Pack - AOSP style lockscreen

Search This thread

Mehrsau

Jan 27, 2011
Someone in your forum mentioned that this lock screen can be unlocked by pressing the menu button. Can someone confirm this? This would unfortunately be a big minus.

Egan

May 29, 2010
Why not doing a Nandroid Backup, flash this patch, see if it works, if not Nandroid Restore?

kefjeuh93

Nov 3, 2010
how do you need to install this.

I am a newbie in android and i don't know how to flash the files.

My lg o2x is rooted and I got a backuped stock rom

unfnknblvbl

Sep 11, 2009
Adelaide
You first need to install Clockwork Mod Recovery - there's a thread on how to do that here somewhere. Then you need to put this file on your external SD card (I don't know why CWM can't see the internal one, but whatever) then turn your phone off. Boot into recovery by holding Volume Down + Power until you see the "Android" text. Using the volume keys to navigate up & down and the power key to select, go to "install zip from sdcard" then "choose zip from sdcard". Find the file you need, then apply it. Easy.

Reactions: kefjeuh93

kefjeuh93

Nov 3, 2010
thanx but i have got another Q is the old lg screen dissapeared after doing this because it may drain the battery

vman81

Sep 13, 2008
I'm getting massive battery drain since switching to the stock lockscreen.. Could it be related?

Also, I love the standard lockscreen :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This download is an add-on pack for STOCK ROMs. It should work on all v10 ROMs, but always do a backup in ClockworkMod Recovery first!

This pack replaces the LG lockscreen with a normal Android (AOSP style) lockscreen.
    • DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 0ac66f5fd95602e19268f10febeef2e1
    Enjoy! :D

P
    You first need to install Clockwork Mod Recovery - there's a thread on how to do that here somewhere. Then you need to put this file on your external SD card (I don't know why CWM can't see the internal one, but whatever) then turn your phone off. Boot into recovery by holding Volume Down + Power until you see the "Android" text. Using the volume keys to navigate up & down and the power key to select, go to "install zip from sdcard" then "choose zip from sdcard". Find the file you need, then apply it. Easy.
    With Root Explorer (for exemple) you can go into system/framework and replace android.policy.jar by another one. But replace this only with one compatible !