Can the Nexus Wireless Charger used as a Car Phone Mount?

Search This thread

K285490

Dec 13, 2013
If I stick the charger vertically to my dashboard (to see the screen without taking my eyes from the road), is the magnet strong enough to hold the phone securely when the car is "jumping" (bumps in the roads, speed bumps and such) ?

Thanks!

kpjimmy

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio TX
Nothing Phone 1
Google Pixel 7
Last edited:

K285490

Dec 13, 2013
Thanks, it doesn't look like the KENU Airframe holds the phone, just the charger, so it's kinda like glueing the charger to the dashboard or hold it in any other way, my biggest concern, as I mentioned on my first post, is how good the magnets of the charger will hold the Nexus 5 in case of bumps in the road or speed bumps.

Thanks again :)

kellybrf

Nov 16, 2007
Google Pixel 8
yes, it will. there are several threads about this if you had searched, including the car mount thread and nexus wireless charger thread

Wergin

Jan 9, 2014
Wireless Charger used as a Car Phone Mount

He not working well in when the car jumping on the road.
have you any solution...

tonyriceroni

Dec 25, 2008
Thanks, it doesn't look like the KENU Airframe holds the phone, just the charger, so it's kinda like glueing the charger to the dashboard or hold it in any other way, my biggest concern, as I mentioned on my first post, is how good the magnets of the charger will hold the Nexus 5 in case of bumps in the road or speed bumps.

Thanks again :)

Airframe does hold the phone, I have one and it works perfect.