Wich one to get GSM only or LTE version

Search This thread

diegonnc

Feb 7, 2012
Piriapolis
Well hi everybody.The title kind of sums it all up :silly:. Im deciding wich one to get ?, wich one has te better support here in xda, and wichi is better overall ?.

Dahdoul

Sep 7, 2013
Well hi everybody.The title kind of sums it all up :silly:. Im deciding wich one to get ?, wich one has te better support here in xda, and wichi is better overall ?.

Sm-9005 LTE it's slightly faster than the 3g model and has more support on XDA

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

pete4k

Jan 2, 2014
It actually isn't faster.. But it's better, the Camera supports 4k, Much more Developer Support. LTE!
But the Ram is about 300mb less.
It is faster graphic wise pretty much across the board, I suspect RAM is the same, probably more is allocated for system,maybe graphics, but I think it's all academic once you past running benchmarks and start actually using it, don't think you can actually tell the difference in normal use.

Blancos4Lyf

Nov 1, 2010
Sydney, NSW
It is faster graphic wise pretty much across the board, I suspect RAM is the same, probably more is allocated for system,maybe graphics, but I think it's all academic once you past running benchmarks and start actually using it, don't think you can actually tell the difference in normal use.

You wont notice the difference in daily use but the Exynos one outperforms in everything but the Graphics :p.

diegonnc

Feb 7, 2012
Piriapolis
Thanks everybody, now for the long wait. Need to gather money for a week more to get the LTE version, and im sooo exited about this phone.