[Q] dirt sticking to screen

Search This thread

dan-fish

May 27, 2011
Hey guys
Quite a while back I bought the case mate tough and long story short, I messed up the screen protector. I took it off and ever since then I get horrible little hairs and dirt sticking to my screen. Is there something I can use to give the screen a good clean? I just think that the screen protector may have made the screen slightly sticky. I already have a micro fiber cloth but it doesn't seem to get rid of whatever is causing it

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
Hey guys
Quite a while back I bought the case mate tough and long story short, I messed up the screen protector. I took it off and ever since then I get horrible little hairs and dirt sticking to my screen. Is there something I can use to give the screen a good clean? I just think that the screen protector may have made the screen slightly sticky. I already have a micro fiber cloth but it doesn't seem to get rid of whatever is causing it

I use the same wipes that I use on my eyeglasses to clean the screens on my cell phone and other portable devices

OR

baby wipes...just dab it a bit...and use ur microfibre cloth in circular motion
n done.. :)

Reactions: dan-fish

microlah

Dec 17, 2011
I use a little handwash soap + water, and then again with just water. The same way I clean my eyeglasses.

Last edited:

eyahl

Jan 11, 2012
berlin
I use a little handwash soap + water, and then again with just water. The same way I clean my eyeglasses.

Ohmygod
He was talking about his device, and you tell him to wash it with water O.O
I'm sure you're talking about the screen protector, cause I did clean it the way you described

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA App

amzlondon

Dec 16, 2011
London
what i use to clean my phones screen is the spray that u get for lcd tv's and they usually come with a microfibre cloth.. i usually spray the screen and wipe it starting from a corner and polish it using the other side of the cloth.

king_josh60

Dec 27, 2011
birmingham
what i use to clean my phones screen is the spray that u get for lcd tv's and they usually come with a microfibre cloth.. i usually spray the screen and wipe it starting from a corner and polish it using the other side of the cloth.

you can also use some after shave because it is alcohol based, it will evaporate and make the phone feel like it was new
:cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys

I use the same wipes that I use on my eyeglasses to clean the screens on my cell phone and other portable devices

OR

baby wipes...just dab it a bit...and use ur microfibre cloth in circular motion
    n done.. :)
    I use alchohol wipes - they seem to do the trick :)