[APP][2.3+]WhatsApp Offline

Search This thread

WasseemB

Nov 11, 2011
WhatsApp Offline Mode
WhatsApp Silent
This Application will disable the whatsapp notification you get when someone sends you a message ,and the best part that the other user will get only one tick which means you haven't received it yet.
No internet disconnection is required to fail to receive the messages.
How to use:
Easy just press to put WhatsApp in offline or online mode.
When Offline no messages are received
VPzmbGFp0LCq-H_GvUwX9WhjxjlB4tqX7kJYrScuTAdmEM-tobxrhslkDXI2_QDwLgc=h310-rw

zHaAMugolWBpA1Lipxy8aZ-9KelkWcuSQ37VpEa8Dg6DTnWJFvEwnjZ12zhT09Pkbh0=h310-rw

ScfNGs4X0D5w9k-a0FJO9eoJ2VcR1lIvxGN2A8kvTHwc59oEK7mrd_6Ageg0cVzrgzE=h310-rw

This is a service that kills the other service so some battery drain may occur
Playstore link :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waswas.whatsappsilent

If anyone would like a link here just say and i will add :D

leongzxc

Oct 14, 2011
how does it work?

auto disable wifi/network data in the background?
or this is something else?

thanks!

WasseemB

Nov 11, 2011
how does it work?

thanks!
This won't hide your last seen status but will prevent you from getting any message outside the app itself
it works by killing the whatsapp background service and prevent it from restarting
Hope this clears the confusion :D

Reactions: leongzxc

Pfeffernuss

Jun 30, 2009
Wassenaar
This won't hide your last seen status but will prevent you from getting any message outside the app itself
it works by killing the whatsapp background service and prevent it from restarting

And the advantage is...? Other than maybe a somewhat better batterylife I fail to see any :p Usually an app like this is meant for people who want incoming messages to arrive will not constantly using the app.

YMMV of course, probably others will find it genius, dunno :cool:

WasseemB

Nov 11, 2011
And the advantage is...? Other than maybe a somewhat better batterylife I fail to see any :p Usually an app like this is meant for people who want incoming messages to arrive will not constantly using the app.

YMMV of course, probably others will find it genius, dunno :cool:
The thing is you didn't receive it , you aren't obliged to answer :p
No question gets asked from the other side because the message never got passed to you in first place ;)

Pfeffernuss

Jun 30, 2009
Wassenaar
The thing is you didn't receive it , you aren't obliged to answer :p
No question gets asked from the other side because the message never got passed to you in first place ;)

You can't answer anyway because you HAVEN'T received it. As soon as you open the app and see the message you don't want to respond to you're already "online" again anyway and the same issue arrises. Why don't you answer, you are online!?

It's only of ANY use when you are able to see the message and the other party thinks not.

WasseemB

Nov 11, 2011
You can't answer anyway because you HAVEN'T received it. As soon as you open the app and see the message you don't want to respond to you're already "online" again anyway and the same issue arrises. Why don't you answer, you are online!?

It's only of ANY use when you are able to see the message and the other party thinks not.
Got you sir but the app wasn't done for anonymously viewing the message but rather to not to get it in first place :)
WhatsApp doesn't go offline so you receive messages any time of the day, which maybe sometimes kinda annoying. so this disable the notification from coming if you want to and at the same time the other message stays at one tick so it didn't reach to the other side.

Pfeffernuss

Jun 30, 2009
Wassenaar
Got you sir but the app wasn't done for anonymously viewing the message but rather to not to get it in first place :)
WhatsApp doesn't go offline so you receive messages any time of the day, which maybe sometimes kinda annoying. so this disable the notification from coming if you want to and at the same time the other message stays at one tick so it didn't reach to the other side.

Clear and understood! :good:

What IS handy is that you can "disble" Whatsapp temporarily while still being able to receive e-mail and other notifications. So in that regard: well done indeed :good:

Good luck with the app! :fingers-crossed:

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Why not just make an app that will turn off notifications for whatsapp? I do that manually but an easier way of doing it would be great.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

WasseemB

Nov 11, 2011
Why not just make an app that will turn off notifications for whatsapp? I do that manually but an easier way of doing it would be great.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
This does that it disables the WhatsApp notification but also as an extra the other user will get one tick only ;)

kataeb

Jan 29, 2014
Paris
Hello,

Does anyone have an alternative ? Use whatsapp in offline without updating last seen or Block connexion data and reactivate quickly of whatsapp only.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WhatsApp Offline Mode
    WhatsApp Silent
    This Application will disable the whatsapp notification you get when someone sends you a message ,and the best part that the other user will get only one tick which means you haven't received it yet.
    No internet disconnection is required to fail to receive the messages.
    How to use:
    Easy just press to put WhatsApp in offline or online mode.
    When Offline no messages are received
    VPzmbGFp0LCq-H_GvUwX9WhjxjlB4tqX7kJYrScuTAdmEM-tobxrhslkDXI2_QDwLgc=h310-rw

zHaAMugolWBpA1Lipxy8aZ-9KelkWcuSQ37VpEa8Dg6DTnWJFvEwnjZ12zhT09Pkbh0=h310-rw

ScfNGs4X0D5w9k-a0FJO9eoJ2VcR1lIvxGN2A8kvTHwc59oEK7mrd_6Ageg0cVzrgzE=h310-rw

This is a service that kills the other service so some battery drain may occur
    Playstore link :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waswas.whatsappsilent

If anyone would like a link here just say and i will add :D
    how does it work?

thanks!