[Q] VZW Lg G2 Wont Turn On?

Search This thread

Killiun1

Jan 11, 2014
I rooted my phone yesterday and installed TWRP and made a backup. Today there was a new update so i installed it, and my phone turned off. I thought it was updating but after an hour i tried to turn my phone on and it only goes into TWRP. I tried rebooting system but it just takes me back to TWRP. I tried going to my backup, but it STILL takes me to twrp! I also tried pressing the power button but that also takes me back to twrp. What is wrong with my phone?

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
I rooted my phone yesterday and installed TWRP and made a backup. Today there was a new update so i installed it, and my phone turned off. I thought it was updating but after an hour i tried to turn my phone on and it only goes into TWRP. I tried rebooting system but it just takes me back to TWRP. I tried going to my backup, but it STILL takes me to twrp! I also tried pressing the power button but that also takes me back to twrp. What is wrong with my phone?

Try to push adb from your computer to your device :)

mchlbenner

Jul 1, 2008
Oka heres my shot at this
When flashing with twrp their timeout time 30 seconds ect.
Did you interrupt the flashing if so you should beable to restore your phone.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda premium

Rodeojones

Aug 6, 2010
Bloomer, WI

Your mistake was accepting an OTA update with a custom recovery. Seeing as you can get into TWRP, try this:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451696