[REQUEST] Nexus 7 FLO Louder and Better Audio

Search This thread

Ben Feutrill

Dec 13, 2013
Adelaide
www.applicarestudios.webs.com
Hey everyone. I'm back again with a request for the Nexus 7 2013.

I don't know about you but i think the Nexus 7 has pitiful volume. Even at full i can barely enjoy my music. My headphones are Sennhiser HD 201's and they have a rather low Impedance which should help with the low volume... :confused:

Can someone please, please im begging make a decent Audio Mod that will enhance the volume without distrotion, and not distort the music.Because i can actually amplify the sound with XLouder and Franco Kernel... However it distorts to an un-listnable point. If also could you include mod's like BeatsAudio, Clearaudio, Render more frequincies, 44100KHZ rendering etc... Thanks, Some bass heavy libs while rendering great quality would also be most appropriated :)

If someone could please make a mod that would do this, i'd be grateful. :fingers-crossed:

Please, because im sure other people have tis same problem... It's so annoying! :crying:

Ben Feutrill

Dec 13, 2013
Adelaide
www.applicarestudios.webs.com
Yeah, sort of works...

It sort of works but it's a fail. It barely raise the volume using the Gain Limiter... Really we need some libs that raise teh volume rather than viper4android because it fails for me. Bass is low, and the headphone feels like its beeing crushed. But viper4android works great on my Ascend Y201. I just wish someone could come up with increasing the volume without distrotion :(
btw thnx m8