Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zhuhang

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 3, 2011
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
First, this is a dev topic, targeting advanced users and higher.
Dont post useless comments and off topics.
Let's go.

Everyone who tries and tried to port this knows that the clearphase & xloud feature will make speaker volume reduces after ~10 seconds playing through speaker.

To make it a success, let's share our ideas here so all porters will gain information and maybe found a way to port it.
- Share any information u think might help porters.
- Comment which system files you think are important to port this. Or even better if u confirmed its necessary.
- Files u have tested and the results.
- Suggestion & ideas

Start with mine,
1) audioeffectservice.apk which got clearphase feature will cause speaker volume reduce bug.
- XV ICS (tested)
- XV JB (tested)
- XZ JB (tested)

2) Above devices don't use libxloudwrapper, libvptwrapper, libclearaudiowrapper
3) Above devices use libdownmix, libfnrwrapper, libposteffectwrapper, libpreeffectwrapper
4) Once you played music through headset, switch to speaker and volume will get revived for another 10 seconds.
5) Files to port (i only port this 2) - bootloop if this 2 files are not from same device)
- audioeffectservice.apk
- semc_audioeffectif.jar

6) Soundenhancement.apk depands on audioeffectservice for effects, nothing to do with porting, so just use the one from:
- My AIO Audio Mod v5
- ACID Audio Engine v7
because it has all toggles(clearphase,xloud,dynamic,clearstereo) and its scaled correctly unlike XV or XZ SE.apk

7) libaudcal.so will make speaker volume low (so use stock, dont replace)
8) libaudioflinger, libaudioeffect_ini will cause bootloop.

Unsolved:
What do u think about the file libaudioparsers.so? It Doesnt affect anything for me.
How about testing tablet S's audioeffecrservice? (Anyone has the file?)
Which files u think may prevent volume reduce bug?

PS: Currently using XV - ICS 9.0.1.D.0.10 to make success port.

Last edited:

kin912

Apr 23, 2011
Foshan
My point is that the SE code is defferent with Sony.You can compare.The best SE.apk is in XV.You can pick up all the audio files.And I suggest you compare the files in XS ICS with JB.Maybe you can find the .ko file to fix the speaker volume reduce bug.

zhuhang

Apr 3, 2011
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
Now if we restart walkman, volume revive back for 10 seconds. So something must have run after 10 seconds of music.
But what could be the thing?

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

Rizal Lovins

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC & RT
May 30, 2012
Bandung
LG V30
I have no idea, but this is little solution/trick, play walkman, open soundenhancement, after sound reduce, go to setting>app>running, stop soundenhancement, go to background cache, stop again soundenhancement, go to Walkman again open soundenhancement, now no sound reduce, but after reboot you should always use this trick

Maybe this problem from system framework

semc_audioeffectif.jar

But i'm not sure

Last edited:
Reactions: iiandskater

kin912

Apr 23, 2011
Foshan
I have no idea, but this is little solution/trick, play walkman, open soundenhancement, after sound reduce, go to setting>app>running, stop soundenhancement, go to background cache, stop again soundenhancement, go to Walkman again open soundenhancement, now no sound reduce, but after reboot you should always use this trick

semc_audioeffectif.jar

But i'm not sure

I guess it from framework or lib,not audioeffect.apk and semc_audioeffectif.jar.

zhuhang

Apr 3, 2011
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com

semc_audioeffectif.jar

But i'm not sure
Found new stuffs.
Yes u're right, but using your method, we can only control xloud and clearphase
eq, clearaudio+ and vpt will not work because soundenhancement.apk is not running.

Conclusion:
Use xperia T audio effect service for clearaudio+ (eqs, vpt in cluded, clearphase excluded)
Then add clearphase toggle in sound settings, like stock xloud toggle (only here it will not conflcit with SE.apk)

Now working on it! Excited and seems promising.

kin912

Apr 23, 2011
Foshan
The way is work and you can control in setting-sound.But clear phase and xloud is opened in walkman by default.;)

kin912

Apr 23, 2011
Foshan
I dont think its opened, eventhough build prop lines added but i think effect not there.
Im trying to fix it now. Hope it went well.

In stock rom you no need to modify build.prop anytime the walkman works well.I mean that clear phase and xloud can just be controlled in setting-sound.In walkman can not be controlled and is not opened,I remember.:silly:

zhuhang

Apr 3, 2011
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
In stock rom you no need to modify build.prop anytime the walkman works well.I mean that clear phase and xloud can just be controlled in setting-sound.In walkman can not be controlled and is not opened,I remember.:silly:

Yes, but now clearphase is not in settings-sound, so we need to add it.
Then we will have clearphase effect with no low volume bug.
------------
Or maybe we try remove stock xloud.
Then XV audioeffect will not conflict with anything, then also no low volume bug.

r-ikfoot

Dec 12, 2010
Sony Xperia 1
Sony Xperia 1 III
uploadfromtaptalk1362638813449.jpg

You mean like that?;)

Sent from my Xperia U using xda app-developers app

Reactions: awshengxiang

erorcun

Oct 14, 2012
I was about to lose my mind because of this previously.

I tried;

tablet s clearaudio + stock xloud
tablet s clearaudio&xloud
v clearaudio&xloud
v clearaudio + stock xloud (It took a month to merge it - it fixed 10 seconds problem but another one occured, i don't remember now)
tablet s libs + v apks + stock xloud
tablet s libs + v apks&xloud
etc. (and i didn't edit build.prop because i don't like build.prop modding)

But none of them worked perfectly. My opinion is xperia v's and jb fw's libmedia has protection in it.

Reactions: zhuhang

zhuhang

Apr 3, 2011
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
Is this the same bug on acid v7??

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
yes

I tried;

v clearaudio&xloud
v clearaudio + stock xloud (It took a month to merge it - it fixed 10 seconds problem but another one occured, i don't remember now)

But none of them worked perfectly. My opinion is xperia v's and jb fw's libmedia has protection in it.
Maybe we have to think of other way to port it, not just use those files, have to do some binary modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First, this is a dev topic, targeting advanced users and higher.
    Dont post useless comments and off topics.
    Let's go.

Everyone who tries and tried to port this knows that the clearphase & xloud feature will make speaker volume reduces after ~10 seconds playing through speaker.

To make it a success, let's share our ideas here so all porters will gain information and maybe found a way to port it.
    - Share any information u think might help porters.
    - Comment which system files you think are important to port this. Or even better if u confirmed its necessary.
    - Files u have tested and the results.
    - Suggestion & ideas

Start with mine,
    1) audioeffectservice.apk which got clearphase feature will cause speaker volume reduce bug.
    - XV ICS (tested)
    - XV JB (tested)
    - XZ JB (tested)

2) Above devices don't use libxloudwrapper, libvptwrapper, libclearaudiowrapper
    3) Above devices use libdownmix, libfnrwrapper, libposteffectwrapper, libpreeffectwrapper
    4) Once you played music through headset, switch to speaker and volume will get revived for another 10 seconds.
    5) Files to port (i only port this 2) - bootloop if this 2 files are not from same device)
    - audioeffectservice.apk
    - semc_audioeffectif.jar

6) Soundenhancement.apk depands on audioeffectservice for effects, nothing to do with porting, so just use the one from:
    - My AIO Audio Mod v5
    - ACID Audio Engine v7
    because it has all toggles(clearphase,xloud,dynamic,clearstereo) and its scaled correctly unlike XV or XZ SE.apk

7) libaudcal.so will make speaker volume low (so use stock, dont replace)
    8) libaudioflinger, libaudioeffect_ini will cause bootloop.

Unsolved:
    What do u think about the file libaudioparsers.so? It Doesnt affect anything for me.
    How about testing tablet S's audioeffecrservice? (Anyone has the file?)
    Which files u think may prevent volume reduce bug?

PS: Currently using XV - ICS 9.0.1.D.0.10 to make success port.

semc_audioeffectif.jar

But i'm not sure
    uploadfromtaptalk1362638813449.jpg

You mean like that?;)

Sent from my Xperia U using xda app-developers app

I tried;

v clearaudio&xloud