Does anybody use Go Launcher?

Search This thread

kettlepot

Jul 18, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
I'm using Go Launcher right now, and I'm pretty satisfied. Is there any better theme app than this? what apps do you use for your theme?

Last edited:

wesxda

Oct 17, 2011
Anchorage
I really like go sms pro and a few others They make a lot of decent apps, all highly customizable. I used go launcher before I got CM9. As for others? Idk.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

void4ever

Jan 14, 2011
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8T
I used Go with my Droid X and Liberty and loved it. Since this is my first HTC I've been giving sense a try, but the thing that drives me nuts is the home screen only sits vertical, where as Go works either or.

I never did theme mine, the craziest i got was enabling some of the cool page transition graphics. I'm starting to lean toward Go again, esp if i can get the sense clock/weather 4x1 widget. I have to say i love that thing a lot.

Void4ever

elvee68

Feb 13, 2011
Denton, Md
I used Go with my Droid X and Liberty and loved it. Since this is my first HTC I've been giving sense a try, but the thing that drives me nuts is the home screen only sits vertical, where as Go works either or.

I never did theme mine, the craziest i got was enabling some of the cool page transition graphics. I'm starting to lean toward Go again, esp if i can get the sense clock/weather 4x1 widget. I have to say i love that thing a lot.

Void4ever

Being only vertical is what drives me nuts about Sense. If there was a way for the homescreen to be auto orientation, then Sense would be all I need.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using xda premium

elvee68

Feb 13, 2011
Denton, Md
I have tried Go Launcher, but I don't like the menu bar on bottom eating up my screen space.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using xda premium

Last edited:

mark9876

Jul 24, 2012
I used it in the past but found it "choppier" then other options. ADWLauncher EX is my go-to nowadays. never had a problem with it.

I'm trying it right now. It seems to be the only one that I can find that offers a 5 column app drawer and allows resizable widgets for free.
It seems pretty fast, there is choppiness every now and then but that is usually when I'm running other stuff at the same time.

The biggest downside is the Honeycomb menu bar. I emailed the developer about this issue, hopefully they will take care of it since it is a fairly simple fix. If some of you like it too (except for the menu bar), I'd encourage you to email them and complain. The more complaints the higher the chances of a fix. golauncher@goforandroid.com

jahciple

Mar 27, 2011
I tried most launchers and the one i like the most is Nova Launcher.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i used to use go launcher for a long time but im really diggin apex launcher nowadays.