Search This thread

rezadentevil

May 17, 2012
Mashhad
hi all
i was working with my tab and set the clock to wake me up in the morning,
now i woke up and i see the tab is power down, but its not back,
no turning on,no recovery , and no downloading,
BUT,when i push power+Vol.down(downloading mod) with a RED line it says : Low Battey.Cant download!
but my battery was between 20 and 30 %...

guys pleas help me

Last edited:

UpInTheAir

Account currently disabled
Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
hi all
BUT,when i push power+Vol.down(downloading mod) with a RED line it says : Low Battey.Cant download!

guys pleas help me

Get a good 2 Amp AC charger and leave on on charge for a good while.

After able to boot, you 'might' require a battery scaling calibration. I have posted a guide in General section for that (link in signature).

Best of luck :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: rezadentevil

UpInTheAir

Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
thnx bro
its alive again.
what was the problem?

If you're referring to your problem posted here, I guess the
Don't let the battery discharge completely : potential to damage the battery and/or the battery fall "asleep" (internal safety circuit opens) with the charger then unable to service the battery.

A good 2 Amp AC charger can often "kick-start" the dead battery, but not always.

As far as the cause, I can only guess; app or process causing wake-lock > battery drain, or perhaps a battery scaling issue as I described in my thread : [TWEAK] SGT 7.7 Battery Calibration [Fuel Gauge Reset]
My tab would discharge to approx 30-35% then drop to around 10-11% almost instantaneously, sometimes shutting off if I wasn't paying close attention !

Glad it's sorted :)

rezadentevil

May 17, 2012
Mashhad
If you're referring to your problem posted here, I guess the .

A good 2 Amp AC charger can often "kick-start" the dead battery, but not always.

As far as the cause, I can only guess; app or process causing wake-lock > battery drain, or perhaps a battery scaling issue as I described in my thread : [TWEAK] SGT 7.7 Battery Calibration [Fuel Gauge Reset]
thanx alot bro,
I dont know how to say thanx,
I went into setting/battery and I saw the batter Guage up there, I saw untill when I was awake it went up and down, and after that when I slept , with a straight line it goes down,green,yellow and red...
but I cant understand I did that before untill my tab turned off but its turned on with 17% of battery,even a few times I did it and tab comes up,, but this time I didnt by the mean, it did it by it self
what happend to it , it didnt turn on,
what was that about? how app could do that? how did that happend?

I am so sorry about my english :'(

rezadentevil

May 17, 2012
Mashhad
If you're referring to your problem posted here, I guess the .

hi UITA
i have a big problem.
my original charger is broken, i used my HTC wildfires charger,5V / 1A
i bought a new Tab charger 5V / 2A .it charget my tab 15 to 100 in 7 hours. i tought its broken too
but for 3weeks i used again the Htcs charger,
i bought a new charger 2 days ago. now my tab is plugged in about 3 hours and from 6% its just 45%.
i did reset the guage from the way that u told me .
whats the problem here?
with the HTC charger tab will charge in 2 or 3 hours but with 2A chargers its go long as before.
what should i do?

UpInTheAir

Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
hi UITA
i have a big problem.
i bought a new Tab charger 5V / 2A .it charget my tab 15 to 100 in 7 hours. i tought its broken too
i bought a new charger 2 days ago. now my tab is plugged in about 3 hours and from 6% its just 45%.
whats the problem here?
with the HTC charger tab will charge in 2 or 3 hours but with 2A chargers its go long as before.
what should i do?

I'm not 100% sure of all your details, but sounds like the battery has an issue and starting to die.........

I would :
1. Flash all to completely stock firmware and kernel (to rule anything out)
2. Turn device off and leave off
3. Leave on AC charge overnight
4. Once fully charged, use as stock for a while. Battery will re-calibrate itself after a few charge cycles (if it's ok)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi all

guys pleas help me

After able to boot, you 'might' require a battery scaling calibration. I have posted a guide in General section for that (link in signature).

Thanx UITA
    its u again who helped me,
    thanx alot
    Thanx UITA
    its u again who helped me,
    thanx alot

I hoping for your sake the tab will revive. fingers crossed

thnx bro
    its alive again.
    what was the problem?

If you're referring to your problem posted here, I guess the
    Don't let the battery discharge completely : potential to damage the battery and/or the battery fall "asleep" (internal safety circuit opens) with the charger then unable to service the battery.

My tab would discharge to approx 30-35% then drop to around 10-11% almost instantaneously, sometimes shutting off if I wasn't paying close attention !

hi UITA
    i have a big problem.
    whats the problem here?
    what should i do?

I'm not 100% sure of all your details, but sounds like the battery has an issue and starting to die.........

I would :
    1. Flash all to completely stock firmware and kernel (to rule anything out)
    2. Turn device off and leave off
    3. Leave on AC charge overnight
    4. Once fully charged, use as stock for a while. Battery will re-calibrate itself after a few charge cycles (if it's ok)