All my wallpapers are zoomed in now. How do I get them to display normally?

Search This thread

Brushstroke

Aug 26, 2013
All of my wallpapers are displaying as if they're slightly zoomed and I can't change how they display, even the stock ones, and this happened after I used some custom wallpapers. How do I get the stock ones to display properly?

G

GuestK0087

All of my wallpapers are displaying as if they're slightly zoomed and I can't change how they display, even the stock ones, and this happened after I used some custom wallpapers. How do I get the stock ones to display properly?

Try saving the image you are trying to use to your gallery. Then, from gallery, use the menu option to set as wallpaper.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City

Are you using the Gallery to set your wallpapers or a third party app?

rbrenart

Jul 26, 2013

I'm having the same problem. I use Google+ Photos to set the wallpaper, it's normal for awhile but then eventually it zooms in slightly.

If I try to set with the Gallery app instead it forces me to crop.