Search This thread

Galaxyninja66

Jan 25, 2015
Pensacola
Moto G4 Play
I noticed official support for manta (Nexus 10) was dropped recently, and actually, all LOS13 builds are no longer supported officially which is shocking but I guess server space is tight. Seeing as a large portion of users still rock MM simply for the camera support, I decided to start working on Unofficial Builds. I also plan to use these as a new base for my Sailfish OS builds since LOS14.1 is proving to be an annoying base to work with especially with the audio issues it is having in SFOS.

Google Drive: LINK REMOVED
Gapps (courtesy of OpenGapps.org): https://opengapps.org/
I am rebuilding tonight, I am getting memory allocation errors, I increased the ram on my VC and will be configuring JACK too. *sigh* thanks to followmsi for the sources, I am very confident in things right now! Hopefully I'll have something to put here within 24 hours, until then, stay tuned!

Last edited:

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
Honestly I might just try and rebuild using the 14.1 kernel or an old 13 boot image instead of making my own kernel

I just answered your private mail too .. there are no problems with lineage cm-13.0 sources.
You may did forget the vendor blobs for cm-13.0 branch ?

A few days ago I have made a fresh cm-13 build for testing some stuff ..
Based on stock lineage cm-13.0 sources and cherry-picked security updates for May 2018 -> no problems at all.
lineage-13.0-20180527-UNOFFICIAL-manta.zip

Good luck !

Galaxyninja66

Jan 25, 2015
Pensacola
Moto G4 Play
I just answered your private mail too .. there are no problems with lineage cm-13.0 sources.

Based on stock lineage cm-13.0 sources and cherry-picked security updates for May 2018 -> no problems at all.

Good luck !

Ha ha you stole my thunder linking that build there FollowMsi but I am incredibly thankful for your willingness to help, what a lad I say! :laugh:
Thanks for the tip, I can't wait to try it tonight. And worst case I fall down to LOS11 builds, I recently flashed CM11 on my N10 and damn do I love that classic Holo UI and stability of Kitkat, who knows, maybe I can build both! :fingers-crossed: :good:

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
Ha ha you stole my thunder linking that build there FollowMsi but I am incredibly thankful for your willingness to help, what a lad I say! :laugh:
Thanks for the tip, I can't wait to try it tonight. And worst case I fall down to LOS11 builds, I recently flashed CM11 on my N10 and damn do I love that classic Holo UI and stability of Kitkat, who knows, maybe I can build both! :fingers-crossed: :good:

To answer your latest private message ..

Here is the roomservice.xml for your .repo/local_manifests folder.

.repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_samsung_manta" path="device/samsung/manta" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_manta" path="kernel/samsung/manta" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_external_stlport" path="external/stlport" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_samsung" path="vendor/samsung" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_audience" path="vendor/audience" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_broadcom" path="vendor/broadcom" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_widevine" path="vendor/widevine" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
</manifest>

Good luck !

Reactions: glockman4519

Galaxyninja66

Jan 25, 2015
Pensacola
Moto G4 Play

Code:
<manifest>
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_samsung_manta" path="device/samsung/manta" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_manta" path="kernel/samsung/manta" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_external_stlport" path="external/stlport" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_samsung" path="vendor/samsung" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_audience" path="vendor/audience" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_broadcom" path="vendor/broadcom" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_widevine" path="vendor/widevine" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
</manifest>

Good luck !

Yeah I only included like, 3 of those.

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
Thank you for posting this @Galaxyninja66 . It makes it so much easier to build with correct .xml file to start with as apposed to trying to manually add add in all the repos one by one. Thank you one again. I like to build my own roms for my device, if I can, and this was a massive help to me.

"Chance Favors the Prepared"
Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

Galaxyninja66

Jan 25, 2015
Pensacola
Moto G4 Play
Thank you for posting this @Galaxyninja66 . It makes it so much easier to build with correct .xml file to start with as apposed to trying to manually add add in all the repos one by one. Thank you one again. I like to build my own roms for my device, if I can, and this was a massive help to me.

"Chance Favors the Prepared"
Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

Dont thank me, thank followmsi for that, and for the record, I am STILL getting build errors. ARGGG I don't even want to use LOS13 as a base anymore!!!

Reactions: glockman4519

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I noticed official support for manta (Nexus 10) was dropped recently, and actually, all LOS13 builds are no longer supported officially which is shocking but I guess server space is tight. Seeing as a large portion of users still rock MM simply for the camera support, I decided to start working on Unofficial Builds. I also plan to use these as a new base for my Sailfish OS builds since LOS14.1 is proving to be an annoying base to work with especially with the audio issues it is having in SFOS.

Google Drive: LINK REMOVED
    Gapps (courtesy of OpenGapps.org): https://opengapps.org/
    I am rebuilding tonight, I am getting memory allocation errors, I increased the ram on my VC and will be configuring JACK too. *sigh* thanks to followmsi for the sources, I am very confident in things right now! Hopefully I'll have something to put here within 24 hours, until then, stay tuned!
    Honestly I might just try and rebuild using the 14.1 kernel or an old 13 boot image instead of making my own kernel

Good luck !
    Tx! Keep up the good work and this LOS ROM please ...

completely redoing my environment on my PC, should crank something new tonight, for sure this weekend. I think I just accidently used the CM14.1 device repos with the actual CM13 rom repos. I goofed it : ( But it's an easy fix. no big deal.
    We r following bro keep it doing thanx

I'm still trying to figure out why none of the old sources work, it doesn't make any sense...

Code:
    <manifest>
    </manifest>

Good luck !