Lg g4 stylus h540 twrp and xposed framework

Search This thread

android17and18

Jun 7, 2015
Can someone teach me on how to install twrp in my lg g4 stylus im running 5.0.2 this lg g4 is the octacore version dual sim with 13mp rearcam can has anyone tried to install twrp on the said device ?? Help me please and another question how can i boot to recovery mode using stock rom im just new to lg im from samsung device what should i press to enter recovery mode???? TIA

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Can someone teach me on how to install twrp in my lg g4 stylus im running 5.0.2 this lg g4 is the octacore version dual sim with 13mp rearcam can has anyone tried to install twrp on the said device ?? Help me please and another question how can i boot to recovery mode using stock rom im just new to lg im from samsung device what should i press to enter recovery mode???? TIA

1. There might not be a TWRP for your device yet.
2. Xposed should be flashable with either flashfire or my manual script method
3. I to upgraded to LG after years of Samsung, but to get more into what your asking...if they mapped the buttons the same way, then while phone is turned off hold volume up and connect USB charger to enter download mode.
4 To enter recovery will either be tricky or easy depending on the model:
A. while phone is turned off hold volume down and power button till you enter recovery mode or
B. while phone is turned off hold volume down and power button once you see the LG Screen you must let go of both power and volume down buttons then quickly press and hold them then the screen will go black again and turn back on to another LG Screen and you just have to let it boot into recovery after that

ps. i know i already answered in another thread but doesn't hurt to add more info ;)

Reactions: joeljack

Majid Zibaei

Sep 26, 2015
karaj
How to root LG G4 Stylus h540

Have you succeeded in rooting LG G4 H540-10c dual sim? If so, what is your source? :good:

I have h540 and I could do it after 3 weeks of search.

First install KingRoot (NOT KINGO ROOT) then tap for root, it will show that there is no root method available and you can just give it a try ! so do it and tap on try to root.
Your phone will restart and then it is rooted but no BusyBox, so you have to install it on your own. I installed busybox pro 1.24.1

Done !

Reactions: homarsanchez

android17and18

Jun 7, 2015
I have lg g4 stylus h540b not h540c im kinda bored of this phone i wanna install xposed here but others says its not yet supported

Reactions: JJsilva

JJsilva

Feb 28, 2016
I have lg g4 stylus h540b not h540c im kinda bored of this phone i wanna install xposed here but others says its not yet supported

Fiz a instalação do closed no meu Lg g4 stylus mas ficou uma.mensagem de memoria cheia e eu map consigo remover, me falaram que só daria para remover usando o tarp,mad.eu map tenho instalado, me ajuda ai

googler01

May 8, 2016

i installed xposed after root however it doesn't seem to work at all

this is how i did it:
1) You must have supersu as the root manager
2) use Flashfire version 0.33 and flash xposed SDK21 (for Lollipop 5.0.2)
3)after fone reboots, install Xposed 3 alpha 4
4) use xposed as normal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. There might not be a TWRP for your device yet.
    2. Xposed should be flashable with either flashfire or my manual script method
    3. I to upgraded to LG after years of Samsung, but to get more into what your asking...if they mapped the buttons the same way, then while phone is turned off hold volume up and connect USB charger to enter download mode.
    4 To enter recovery will either be tricky or easy depending on the model:
    A. while phone is turned off hold volume down and power button till you enter recovery mode or
    B. while phone is turned off hold volume down and power button once you see the LG Screen you must let go of both power and volume down buttons then quickly press and hold them then the screen will go black again and turn back on to another LG Screen and you just have to let it boot into recovery after that

ps. i know i already answered in another thread but doesn't hurt to add more info ;)
    I will try to use your method later and if my phone got bricked your to blame hehehe
    Have you succeeded in rooting LG G4 H540-10c dual sim?

I will try to use your method later and if my phone got bricked your to blame hehehe

Have you succeeded in rooting LG G4 H540-10c dual sim? If so, what is your source? :good:
    How to root LG G4 Stylus h540

I have h540 and I could do it after 3 weeks of search.

First install KingRoot (NOT KINGO ROOT) then tap for root, it will show that there is no root method available and you can just give it a try ! so do it and tap on try to root.
    Your phone will restart and then it is rooted but no BusyBox, so you have to install it on your own. I installed busybox pro 1.24.1

Done !