[ROM][JB] Team EOS 3 *JELLYBEAN* Nightlies - Toroplus

Search This thread

teameos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2011
Team EOS​
JB 4.1.1 Toroplus​
NIGHTLIES​

Continuing on from the success of the EOS ICS roms, we present to you EOS3, based on JELLYBEAN!

It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms. For the latest news on Team EOS releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter and on IRC on Freenode in #teameos.

--
NOTE: Team EOS, it’s members, friends, dogs, cats, and associates are in no way responsible for any loss of data or device functionality. Use this at your own risk!
--

A quick note on Nightlies: NIGHTLIES ARE DEVELOPMENT BUILDS. They are automatically generated every now and then, and represent the compilation of the latest commits to the code repository. While every effort is made ensure that the commits that are accepted are stable and do not have a negative impact to the overall performance and function of the builds it is not possible to test every aspect of a commits impact to the overall repo prior to it’s inclusion in a given build. As a result it is entirely possible that instabilities may be introduced as a result of a given days commits. That is the nature of the nightly system, and the risk that is taken using the latest code changes to the project.

EOS is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.

Team EOS Nightly builds: http://goo-inside.me/devs/teameos/roms/eos3/nightlies/toroplus/

G-Apps Package
Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included in the base rom. To install Google Apps please flash the following package after installing the base rom:

Temporary Gapps package gapps
--
Features:
Because these are nightly builds the included features are constantly evolving, we do not provide a change log manually. Instead please see the changes on jenkins for your build.
For the most up to date and comprehensive listing of the changes included in this rom please visit http://review.teameos.org

Kernel:
Kernel Note: This rom is currently using the stock kernel, so you can find the sources from aosp.

--

Installation Notes:
These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery.
Perform a full wipe (read Factory Reset) prior to installing this over ANY ICS or JB based rom.

BUGS!
If you find strange or otherwise unexplained errors please report them here: https://bugs.teameos.org/ Please include logcats and as thorough a description of the issue and what lead up to the issue as possible. With out this we will be unable to track down these errors.

Want to contribute to the Eos rom? Well you can!
Just follow http://teameos.org/?page_id=6 to checkout our source code, and information on how to submit changes for review.

---

Enabling voice search in google now

1. Go into Settings
  2. Go to "Language & input"
  3. Scroll down to "Speech" and click on "Voice Search"
  4. Click on "Download offline speech recognition"
  5. Swipe Across to the "ALL" tab if needed
  6. Download your speech pack for your language

Last edited:

bigrushdog

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2007
guys let me know if you find any bugs. But i gotta say, this beast is bad ass right out the box! Mms send/receive works, the device properly provisions on first boot. Ya, it's a bad ass first round. It comes with stock aosp kernel. We mostly do tegra kernel development. So grab your favorite jb compatible kernel and have at it.

Tahde

Nov 5, 2008
North Dallas
All over this! Downloading now. Thank you for this, as well a what you do for the GNext community!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
Is there anything new in this compared to the RC2 build

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

FL0OD

Jul 27, 2010
Well you are correct. This is a BEAST right off the line. Appreciate all the hard work.:thumbup:

†††

chugger93

Nov 9, 2009
Michigan
This is pretty exciting. I was running the leaked version but think I have to check this out. Very excited for features. My question is...when nightlies roll around can we dirty flash...or we prob should wipe each time?

Thanks againfor ur hard work

arlyn

Jan 16, 2011
this is horrible. non-stock, the first boot is heavily modified (does not ask you to back up/restore, does not ask about location)
battery percentage mod that cannot be removed
edited the boot animation.

Very disappointed, would never have installed this. I recommend the Are U Jellin RC3 to anyone considering this one.

masona48

Apr 27, 2011
Lehigh Acres
Do we need to wipe/factory reset if coming from the ACS port? I would think so right? I can't wait to get on to a true AOSP ROM, those ports just feel too....hacked

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

solarnz

Retired Recognized Developer
May 23, 2010
Sydney
this is horrible. non-stock, the first boot is heavily modified (does not ask you to back up/restore, does not ask about location)

Very disappointed, would never have installed this. I recommend the Are U Jellin RC3 to anyone considering this one.

Maybe you forgot to install the gapps package.

About the battery percentage, Go into settings, scroll down to "EOS SETTINGS", click on "Interface", then disable "Show battery text"
Edit: Also, who said this was a stock rom? Its aosp based

Last edited:

jesusice

Dec 22, 2010

Parents just don't teach their kids respect these days, do they? If you have something to say about the ROM say it but watch your mouth and show some proper respect. Right now you are in someone else's house and eating their food, don't be rude. And I'm pretty sure Google backup and restore comes from the Gapps, not the ROM.

1042979_o.gif

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team EOS​
    JB 4.1.1 Toroplus​
    NIGHTLIES​

Continuing on from the success of the EOS ICS roms, we present to you EOS3, based on JELLYBEAN!

It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms. For the latest news on Team EOS releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter and on IRC on Freenode in #teameos.

--
    NOTE: Team EOS, it’s members, friends, dogs, cats, and associates are in no way responsible for any loss of data or device functionality. Use this at your own risk!
    --

A quick note on Nightlies: NIGHTLIES ARE DEVELOPMENT BUILDS. They are automatically generated every now and then, and represent the compilation of the latest commits to the code repository. While every effort is made ensure that the commits that are accepted are stable and do not have a negative impact to the overall performance and function of the builds it is not possible to test every aspect of a commits impact to the overall repo prior to it’s inclusion in a given build. As a result it is entirely possible that instabilities may be introduced as a result of a given days commits. That is the nature of the nightly system, and the risk that is taken using the latest code changes to the project.

EOS is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.

Team EOS Nightly builds: http://goo-inside.me/devs/teameos/roms/eos3/nightlies/toroplus/

G-Apps Package
    Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included in the base rom. To install Google Apps please flash the following package after installing the base rom:

Temporary Gapps package gapps
    --
    Features:
    Because these are nightly builds the included features are constantly evolving, we do not provide a change log manually. Instead please see the changes on jenkins for your build.
    For the most up to date and comprehensive listing of the changes included in this rom please visit http://review.teameos.org

Kernel:
    Kernel Note: This rom is currently using the stock kernel, so you can find the sources from aosp.

--

Installation Notes:
    These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery.
    Perform a full wipe (read Factory Reset) prior to installing this over ANY ICS or JB based rom.

BUGS!
    If you find strange or otherwise unexplained errors please report them here: https://bugs.teameos.org/ Please include logcats and as thorough a description of the issue and what lead up to the issue as possible. With out this we will be unable to track down these errors.

Want to contribute to the Eos rom? Well you can!
    Just follow http://teameos.org/?page_id=6 to checkout our source code, and information on how to submit changes for review.

---

Enabling voice search in google now

1. Go into Settings
    2. Go to "Language & input"
    3. Scroll down to "Speech" and click on "Voice Search"
    4. Click on "Download offline speech recognition"
    5. Swipe Across to the "ALL" tab if needed
    6. Download your speech pack for your language
    reserved for me

Parents just don't teach their kids respect these days, do they? If you have something to say about the ROM say it but watch your mouth and show some proper respect. Right now you are in someone else's house and eating their food, don't be rude. And I'm pretty sure Google backup and restore comes from the Gapps, not the ROM.

List of assumptions you should make when flashing a rom.

1. I didn't do it right.
    2. I got a bad download
    3. Maybe I didn't do it right.
    4. I forgot to download something else I need.
    5. I didn't do it right.
    6. Maybe my sdk or adb drivers are jacked.
    7. Maybe, just maybe I didn't do it right.
    8. If a bunch of people are having same issue, could be in the rom.
    9. The rom just needs a couple days to settle.

Assumptions you should never make.

1. ROM is retarded, everyone who worked on it is retarded and I am perfection embodied.

And last, never, ever try to trash a dev, especially in their own thread. They worked their ass off for you for free in most cases. And if you're downloading a rom, know who made it. BRD has done an immense amount of work for this community even before the gnex, let alone the contributions of the other team members. What you did was in poor taste. Try humbling yourself and instead of trashing people, ask politely for help and guidance.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    Post some screen shots people!! :D

Sent from the Pool

metal-window-screens-1.jpg
    :laugh::silly:

:D