Restarting without charger connected

Search This thread

sicnarf007

Nov 12, 2012
system/etc
help after a flash from kitkat leaked my note restarting repeatedly until the battery drain. i reflash again to jellybean i always do a full wipe but it happen again and until now it happen. its only turning on successfully when the charger is connected but if not it restart and restart until the battery drain. thanks and advance for the reply.

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
in recovery mode are no issue i think its not a hardware its not grounded

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
if the leaked kitkat version you're talking about is from DN3 thread then it's a known problem to fix that you need to disable all smart stay features in settings and no more reboot,not sure why you are experiencing this on 4.3 jelly bean though,download twrp 2.6.3.1 or 2.6.3.2 and under "wipe" go to "advanced" and check the first 4 options to WIPE this will wipe all the caches and internal memory.then re install your 4.3 jelly bean rom and see if the problem persists.report back

0xnth

Nov 3, 2013
0xα
help after a flash from kitkat leaked my note restarting repeatedly until the battery drain. i reflash again to jellybean i always do a full wipe but it happen again and until now it happen. its only turning on successfully when the charger is connected but if not it restart and restart until the battery drain. thanks and advance for the reply.

Your battery or power problem, you try to replace them with other battery chargers preview, this is often the only piece of hardware, go check your charging cord ...:D

Reactions: sicnarf007

sicnarf007

Nov 12, 2012
system/etc
ive already done your suggestion singhpratik87

i think mr.nth.na.vn is right something went wrong in my phone and diffficult to know what is it

Reactions: 0xnth

sicnarf007

Nov 12, 2012
system/etc
i change into different rom always do a full wipe also do a factory reset but it rebooting always in start up after the samsung logo. but no issue when in recovery mode. and no rebooting happen if charger is connected. i think my battery or something else in the hardware have a problem. sad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    in recovery mode are no issue i think its not a hardware its not grounded

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    if the leaked kitkat version you're talking about is from DN3 thread then it's a known problem to fix that you need to disable all smart stay features in settings and no more reboot,not sure why you are experiencing this on 4.3 jelly bean though,download twrp 2.6.3.1 or 2.6.3.2 and under "wipe" go to "advanced" and check the first 4 options to WIPE this will wipe all the caches and internal memory.then re install your 4.3 jelly bean rom and see if the problem persists.report back

Your battery or power problem, you try to replace them with other battery chargers preview, this is often the only piece of hardware, go check your charging cord ...:D
    ive already done your suggestion singhpratik87

i think mr.nth.na.vn is right something went wrong in my phone and diffficult to know what is it