Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

safepacket

Aug 9, 2011
Bangalore
AFAIK htc hero had sense on top of it, which gave it an upper hand over competition.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

I came to sgs2 from HTC hero used it for 2 years . I could stick to it for so long only because of villian rom and elelinux :) and of course cm based roms. It was a great a great journey from cupcake/froyo/gingerbread and now ics . Android has evolved .

Best part is that I sold my hero last year for 7k ;-) I hoping to find another bakra for my gs2 so that when gs3 comes I can move on.

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
I came to sgs2 from HTC hero used it for 2 years . I could stick to it for so long only because of villian rom and elelinux :) and of course cm based roms. It was a great a great journey from cupcake/froyo/gingerbread and now ics . Android has evolved .

Best part is that I sold my hero last year for 7k ;-) I hoping to find another bakra for my gs2 so that when gs3 comes I can move on.

for 2years:eek::eek: full paisa vasool + interest too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

h3llboy911

Dec 2, 2011
India
twitter.com

Yeah. It's been a great journey. When I first owned a Android phone, very very few people had android phones. Market had few crap apps and 3D games could be counted with fingers. So it was great fo see android evolve to become what it is now.

And btw I need to find a bigger bakra this time, because I just spent 7k on my sgs2 and it is brand new again with new screen, bezel, glass, mid frame, back cover, camera lens... and everything. Just the internals are old.

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
Currently we can say android is almost no.1 mobile os now.
This is possible only and only by the HTC and samsung. Both companies using android when android was born.
But everything has reaction too.Now Samsung and HTC becomes top ranked companies only and only because of android.

U guys may know HTC hd2 can run android os and wp os both.

Wish any android rom is there which has almost wp os interface.

Last edited:

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
I'm on Black Infinitum theme now. Quite a change from very old blue and black colours.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

h3llboy911

Dec 2, 2011
India
twitter.com
This is possible only and only by the HTC and samsung. Both companies using android when android was born.
But everything has reaction too.Now Samsung and HTC becomes top ranked companies only and only because of android.

The HD2 is the Rajnikant of mobile phones. ;) It not only runs Windows Phone 6.5.x, Android, WP7 Mango but also runs Meego, Ubuntu and Windows 95/98/xp. B-)

ithehappy

May 5, 2008
Calcutta
Google Pixel 2 XL

Yea, Android is No.1 in usage. Temporarily. Like Nokia.

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
Just inquisitive why did you say temporary ? Is there some thing bigger coming ? Or Droid is not catching up as fast as it was expected.

Its like every product out there will have its beginning and an end. It's how the product life cycle goes. It will rise, it will will reach its maximum and then steadily fall. The same happened to symbian. Maybe to Android one day or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!