Tap to wake

Search This thread

spyderon

Jul 31, 2008
Setif
Hello,
I know this has been descused several times but I just wanna know if there's any kernel with that feature or one that should include it.
Why just samsung devices have not this in all the kernels around...

S

sawdoctor

Both devil and agni have touch wake but it's not the double tap if that's what you mean. If you set the touch wake for too long your battery will not last long

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

S

sawdoctor

I'll give one of these kernels a shot and stick with the more battery friendly
Thx guys

They are both great kernels I've run them both. Devil has lots of options and can dual boot but agni is rock stable and slightly more battery friendly

spyderon

Jul 31, 2008
Setif
They are both great kernels I've run them both. Devil has lots of options and can dual boot but agni is rock stable and slightly more battery friendly

I'll go with Agni then as I'm using this phone for work and need it to be most stable possible with efficient battery
Thx

S

sawdoctor

There is an agni version for aosp 4.4 but i haven't tried it. Devil kernel is compatible with both stock 4.3 and aosp/cm 4.4

spyderon

Jul 31, 2008
Setif
Ok, just installed it and it looks pretty promising and the touch to wake works as advertised, hope the double tap to wake option a la LG will (could) be included any time soon, really appreciate that feature on my Xperia Z.
Thx again.

S

sawdoctor

How is the tab to wake Option in agni?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk

It is touch wake in agni and devil. The screen stays awake for the time you set so when you touch the screen it comes back on. It works well when you are reading, you only have to touch the screen to wake it up

Top Liked Posts