[TOOL] Android Commander 0.7.9.11

Search This thread

SmiLeToLife

Jul 21, 2012
Eskişehir
hello,

İ am a developer. I use that great tool to port roms. I was using mtk 6589 and i could control my devince even it's in bootloop. Now i changed my device to MTK 6752 Elephone p7000. I am trying to add adb function to lollipop kernel. I am about to finish. But i need some help. I can control my device when it's booted. But i cant control the device when it's in bootloop. Any help? I think the problem is related to init.usb.rc in boot.img. but how to solve it i dont know.

Mchael T.

Jul 17, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Program Possibly Needs Updating

Program Needs Updating, does not work with the BLU Advanced 4.0L, runs KK 4.4.2

I installed the latest Android Studio from Google, I made sure it installed the latest Google USB ADB driver.

So now when I start the program I get this:
2015-11-11_211109.jpg~original

After I hit OK it loads to this:
2015-11-11_211258.jpg~original

Then I hit OK and I get a continuous loading bar:
2015-11-11_211448.jpg~original

Here is the odd thing, it the ADB driver does not show in the Device Manager:
2015-11-11_220337.jpg~original

As for the ADB not showing in the Device Manager, I have 'Show hidden devices' check marked, its the Access Violation that's probably causing this issue? I'm running from a User Account with Administrator Permission on start of the program.

Android Commander works fine with my THL 5000:
2015-11-11_221052.jpg~original

So what am I doing wrong here?

***EDIT***

So now AC detects both the THL 5000 and the Blu Advanced 4.0L (serial # blurred out), which is good:
2015-11-14_191906.jpg~original

I have both phones set to Developer mode and connected as a Media Device.
But now AC detects that both the phones are 'OffLine', which they are not, I have checked the phones settings numerous times....(?)

2015-11-14_192405.jpg~original

.....................?

Last edited:

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm

stupidchicken03

Jun 18, 2011
In the SAC of CA
www.i-club.com
^Thanks for the upload.

Trying to get it to work.
Updated to MM 6.0.1 yesterday. Now you have to manually enter MTP mode each time plugging the phone in.

Ive only gotten Android Commander open once, but the phone wasnt plugged into the PC. Plugged it in, and it wasnt recognized. Closed AC and plugged my phone in. Entered MTP mode (even though I dont think its required) and tried opening AC again. It just flashes the "loading" green bar and wont open.

Any ideas/tips/tricks?

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
Yea still not working. Just flashing the green "loading"

Does make a difference if i run AC as a reg user or with admin credentials either.

Sorry I was busy in rl. You can try to run as admin user or update adb bins again. I'm getting flashing green loading only if no any android device is connected.

P.S.
Deleted serial number, just in case ;)

Attachments

• ac.jpg
    ac.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 681

Jan 8, 2010
OnePlus 9 Pro
Download link is here:

In www .facebook.com/androidcommander , says "Probably you noticed that my website is down, i don't know what happened yet. Here is a working mirror for latest version of Android Commander copy.com/d2LWuYLsXcABF7H3"

joe7dust

Nov 14, 2010
Sorry I was busy in rl. You can try to run as admin user or update adb bins again. I'm getting flashing green loading only if no any android device is connected.

P.S.
Deleted serial number, just in case ;)

Run as admin didn't change anything. AC still doesn't detect my phone even if I manually put its IP address and a port that already works for remotely controlling my PC with the phone in another app. (or any port for that matter)

It is pretty ridiculous that I can connect well enough to flash a new bootloader and modem, or to run adb shell commands yet something as simple as file access in this 3rd party app is not working.

The reason I'd like to use this software is because windows doesn't see all the files on my phone in explorer, and using adb shell commands is tedious plus I'm not sure the unix command to check for file sizes of a directory. I'm trying to find out what hidden files are taking up 9GB of extra space on my internal storage, plus it would be nice if AC allows to modify files on the rom partition (or whatever it is called).

Last edited:

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
Try an app like diskusage
It can show you where everything is located in a friendly ui
Apps like root explorer can show you details
Both require root for full functionality

Sent from my A0001 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Steps Parku

Jun 30, 2014
My device is OnePlus 2, i have every adb driver installed, turned on usb debugging, fully rooted but still android commander won't see my device. what could possibly be the reason?

fred_gaou

Jul 25, 2014
Here and there
OnePlus 6
@PanPiotr

Really good job but some bugs that need to be fixed in priority order:
  • Exit the program won't close adb.exe that will still run in background
  • The program works as long it is installed in a path that only rely on [a-z] characters. Accent characters will avoid it from starting adb.exe.
  • The copy and other commands works only on paths with same characteristics as above. Else it will fail, nothing will be pull or push in those paths.

It will be perfect if fixed.

Top Liked Posts