[Q] help me neo v or galaxy i9003 sl

Search This thread

ahmedmido2009

Mar 5, 2012
alexandria
hi every one ,
i want to buy anew smart phone and im really confused and compare between neo v and galaxy sl generally which phone is better i love neo v but the internal memory worrid me if iwant to setup alot of programes . idont care about playing games on the phone .is this phone good enough to buy
thanks alot please help me i will buy one of them next week waiting for your replay

LenAsh

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 20, 2011
Midlands, UK
Wrong place to ask really. 99% of the folk on here have a Neo. Or Neo V. So they will be biased.

Suggest you use a more general area so the Samsung users can contribute.

Neither phone has been a particularly stellar seller, and the Xperia U in the same price bracket is due out in 6 weeks.

In any case, you will get such a wide variety of highly subjective opinions that you will not gain anything that will help you.

Make your own mind up based on what you need...

Last edited:

Lietotajs

Nov 27, 2010
Riga
hi every one ,
i want to buy anew smart phone and im really confused and compare between neo v and galaxy sl generally which phone is better i love neo v but the internal memory worrid me if iwant to setup alot of programes . idont care about playing games on the phone .is this phone good enough to buy
thanks alot please help me i will buy one of them next week waiting for your replay
Galaxy SL internal memory for programms has shared only 480Mb, not so far more as 320Mb on Xperia neoV, also mos programs can be mooved to SD card.
Galaxy SL is 1 year old model an therefore Samsung stop to provide new firmware updates. Xperia neoV in nex month wil receives new firmware update - Android 4.0

Reactions: ahmedmido2009

xerox89

Feb 11, 2011
galaxy sl have bigger screen and larger internal memory .

Neo V have HDMI , camera flash .

you might wan to wait for xperia P . It will probably bout neo V price + $50 when launch .

LenAsh

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 20, 2011
Midlands, UK
No the U is. The P is almost the same price as the S (at launch) - I mentioned this very fact in my reply earlier, please do read...

Last edited:

ahmedmido2009

Mar 5, 2012
alexandria
thanks 2 every one replay to my post

here in egypt ithink xperia p and s will be more expensive than neo v cause the new smart phone when realesed in egypt it cost alot i ask about the entnal memory of this phone is it enough dor alot of programes and games cause there is alot of programes that installed in phone memory??
is it true that the entrnal memory of galaxy sl 480 ????
what about the speed of wifi and camera and the quality of the pic and video
finally thanks alot to every one who replay to me and im very glad and will be very happy is you replay another time to my post

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
here in egypt ithink xperia p and s will be more expensive than neo v cause the new smart phone when realesed in egypt it cost alot i ask about the entnal memory of this phone is it enough dor alot of programes and games cause there is alot of programes that installed in phone memory??
is it true that the entrnal memory of galaxy sl 480 ????
what about the speed of wifi and camera and the quality of the pic and video
finally thanks alot to every one who replay to me and im very glad and will be very happy is you replay another time to my post
I don't think there are much users who can comment on stuff like camera quality this soon about Xperia P and U.Apart from these pages about Xperia P and U we don't know much about them.Tho here's one suggestion,don't go for Xperia U due to ram being only 512mb,for multitasking more ram is always better.

LenAsh,didn't saw that mate,apart from looks and dual core processor I don't think much is different in Neo V and U,U is more like a replacement for Neo V I think.

LenAsh

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 20, 2011
Midlands, UK
No problem - I think you are spot-on! The U will likely be the "new" Neo V. Spec wise and price wise. Screen a little smaller, IIRC.

I'm probably going for the P. I have had the Neo for some time now and can honestly say it is the most usable and reliable mobile device I have owned. It's like an old friend now. Been all over the world with it and never a twitch. I also like SE's open attitude to free development.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi every one ,
    Galaxy SL internal memory for programms has shared only 480Mb, not so far more as 320Mb on Xperia neoV, also mos programs can be mooved to SD card.
    Galaxy SL is 1 year old model an therefore Samsung stop to provide new firmware updates. Xperia neoV in nex month wil receives new firmware update - Android 4.0
    galaxy sl have bigger screen and larger internal memory .

Neo V have HDMI , camera flash .

you might wan to wait for xperia P . It will probably bout neo V price + $50 when launch .
    just wait for Xperia U n P .. better than the two.
    just wait for Xperia U n P .. better than the two.
    Agree,still Xperia P is in the same prize bracket as Neo V ?
    No the U is. The P is almost the same price as the S (at launch) - I mentioned this very fact in my reply earlier, please do read...