[ROM]Phoenix Port 11! Follow instructions in OP, Compatible with DEV ED 2/25/16

Search This thread

jhr5474

Sep 20, 2010
Holley, Oregon
[/QUOTE]This is a port I have been working on for about a week now. NO, it was not as easy as just deleting the aroma script either. I asked Tamirda for permission to post and he said fine if I copied his stuff with his donation link so it is below. You will get system ui force close at installation and at reboots, just hit ok and carry on. I believe I have fixed it to where it is only at these two points. I will integrate @jrkruse firmware files and his international patch stuff soon, but as for now flash them in safestrap after flashing the rom.

Here is a link to the original thread consider going over there and giving him thanks, you also should check out the humongous thread and all of the stuff this rom has. Many more options than anything I have seen in our forum lately.

Pretty fast for a stock kernel
s4d5ugg5ugsaooqgsm74.png

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2741302

"PhoeniX ROM Control:
78siqmd6ott0dnbrgb6o_o.png

Status Bar Mods:

Custom clock settings - Position, AM/PM, Weekday, Color
Status Bar Color and Wallpaper overlay
Premade Custom Status Bar (Thanks to rompnit)
Backup, restore, or delete Status bar image
Option to change Battery Percentage color
3Minit Battery Mod (Thanks to gharrington)
Customizable Battery Bar
Max Signal Level
Traffic Meter
Statusbar Lock Button
Statusbar Icon Toggles
Statusbar Icon Colors

Notification Panel Mods:
Backgrounds: Toggles Background Color, Header Background Color, Brightness Slider Background, sFinder Background Color
Header Preferences: Clock Color, Dateview Style, Date Color, Settings Button Color, Custom Third icon, Hide Dateview, Third Icon Color
Main Body Options: Hide/Show: Ongoing Notifications, Sfinder/QConnect, Brightness Slider
Toggle Settings: Number of Toggles in view, Toggle text color, Enable 30 Toggles(including flashlight)

Sound Notification Mods:
Music Control
System sound levels
System sound toggles
Volume Slider Sound
Charging Sounds
ScreenShot Sound
Notifications and Dialogue

General Mods:
Phone mods: Call Recording, Increasing Ringtone, Remove Last spoke, Remove Last message
Lockscreen Options: Disable Lockscreen, Lockscreen Rotation, Use Custom Carrier Text, Random Ink Effect Colour(Huge thanks to Goldie)
Touchwiz Launcher: Wallpaper Scrolling, Launcher Rotation, Infinite Scrolling, Theme Manager, PhoeniX SlideLaunch
Power Menu Extended Toggles: Power Off, Data Mode, Airplane Mode, Restart Menu, FlashLight, Screenshot, Screen Record, Emergency Mode

Buttons and Display:
Button control mod: Home double tap, Home long press, Left short press, Left long press, Right long press(Will work only when mulwindow is off) :
Quote:
Application
Flashlight
Kill App
Menu
Recent Apps
Screenshot
Screen Recorder
Google Now
Voice Command
Lock Phone

Enable/Disable Ambient Display
Ambient display timeout
Allow 360 Rotation
Soft Keys Navbar

Data Management:
Backup System Settings
Restore System Settings
DELETE System Settings

Utility:
Faster Fix Gps
Phone Info
CatLog
Terminal Emulator
PhoeniX Slide Launch Chooser

Restart Options:
Restart InCallUI
Restart Phone
Restart TW Launcher
Restart SystemUI
Restart Device
Restart Recovery
Restart Download
Restart Safe Mode

This ROM is 200% Knox Free - You can say "Cya Knox!"
Fully Deodexed
Added latest BusyBox
Added latest SuperSU+Bin files
Updated all stock apps to their latest version(Gmail, Google search, Google Maps ,Play store etc.)
Unique PhoeniX bootanimation & shutdown animation - Huge thank to the artist @anbech

Mods:
Call Recorder
Hacked Stock Email App
Sysro & sysrw support
Disabled scrolling cache
Phone with no increasing ringtone
All supported languages enabled
PhoeniX First Setup
Enabled Hidden Settings Widgets:
- Power Control
- Mono Audio
- Negative Colors
- Portable Wifi Hotspot
- Smart Network
- Favorite Settings
Launcher Theme Support with 10+ themes
Hacked SMS app- special thanks to jovy23:

* Folder View Option
* No SMS to MMS conversion for messages
* No SMS to MMS conversion for emojis
* Enabled Group Messaging
* Show Real Sending time instead of time received
* Increased the SMS hour limit to 1000
* Increased the Max MMS size to 2048000 bytes
* Increased the MMS Image size to 4096x2048 [8.4MP]
* Enabled Scheduled Messaging
* Unlimited SMS Recipient limit
* Backup/Restore SMS Option
* Split view option
* Change text size using volume keys option
* Screen On/Off for notification alerts option
* and more!!
Multiwindow with the following features:
* Quad screen: you can split multiwindow up to 4 different apps!
* Abillity to open same app
Ported Note 4 Lockscreen Charging Effects
Ported Note 4 Lockscreen Seasonal Effects
Ported Note 4 Weather Widget
Ported Note 4 Festival Effects
Added option to use fingerprint for WEB login
Galaxy S6 Addons: Wallpapers, Wallpapers Picker, Geo News, My Files, Keyboard, S Browser, Galaxy Apps, Smart Remote

Added Note 4 Multiwindow Mods With Unlimited apps:
- Popup Window
- Quad View
- Open WIndows from Recents
- Resize window from the corner

Added Note 4 Sidepanel
New & Unique to this ROM only, 12 Lockscreen effects!:
- None (AOSP style)
- Ripple Effect:
- Light effect
- Particle Effect
- Water Color
- Mass Tension
- Ripple Tension
- Stone Skipping
- Abstract tiles
- Montablanc - Ink in water

Improved Camera: Special thanks to amk19
- Image Quality:
• Increased to 100% for Normal Mode (Now you will get 100% quality without Compression).
• Increased to 100% for Burst Mode.

- VIDEO QUALITY:
Video Bitrate:
• UHD: Increased to 70Mbits from 48Mbits.
• FHD: Increased to 30Mbits from 17Mbits.
• FHD_60FPS: Increased to 60Mbits from 28Mbits.
• HD: Increased to 17Mbits from 12Mbits.
• SLOW MOTION (1/2): Increased to 17Mbits from 12Mbits.
• SLOW MOTION (1/4): Increased to 17Mbits from 12Mbits.
• SLOW MOTION (1/8): Increased to 8.5Mbits from 6Mbits.
- VIDEO RECORDING TIME:
• Increased to 30:00 Minutes from 5:00 Minutes for UHD. (Maximum recording upto 4GB = 8 Minutes)
• Increased to 30:00 Minutes from 10:00 Minutes for FHD_60FPS and DUAL_FHD.
- SNAPSHOT RESTRICTION REMOVED:
• Now you can Take a Snapshot while recording UHD and FHD_60FPS videos.
• While recording UHD video, 9.6 MegaPixel (4128*2322) stills will be captured.
• While recording FHD_60FPS video, 2.0 MegaPixel (1920*1080) stills will be captured.

-FLASH RESTRICTION REMOVED:
• Now you can use Flash even when the Battery is lower than 16%.
-BATTERY LOW RESTRICTION REDUCED TO 1% FROM 5%:
• Now you can use Camera even if the battery is lower than 5%. (and Greater than 1%).
Added Galaxy S6 Lockscreen Icons
Improved SD Read/Write Speed
Disabled Volume Warning
Added Galaxy S6 Accuweather thanks to alemtro
Added S6 Media Sounds
Added S6 Smart Manager - Big thanks to alemtro
Disabled Low Battery Warning in Camera
Toggles Mod - 30 Toggles options!!
Added App Ops support in settings
Added Glance View Option in settings

Restored Lockscreen Shortcuts With a little new option: You can set Shortcuts and Camera Icon both. If you don't like it, you need to remove all shortcuts or if you want only shortcuts choose in the menu Shortcuts instead of Camera
Option for 17 apps in Toolbox(in 360dpi 17 apps, in 480dpi you need to choose less)

url]

PhoeniX SlideLaunch - Instead of My Magazine in S5 Launcher you can choose any app you want to open, for example settings, camera or gallery - amazing feature.
Added Galaxy Note 4 Wallaper
Lockscreen with Note 4 Style
Added Air Messages
Added Call/Message Block option in settings
All supported languages for Samsung Keyboard enabled
Permanently removed SysSCOPE from system and forcer System Status to show "Official" - Special thanks to Aou
Shutter Sound menu Enabled to stock camera
New PhoeniX Mods's protection - Well, apparently some clowns think they can take my mods without giving credits or asking for permissions. I don't allow that. This protection shouldn't bother you if you use PhoeniX ROM. When these mods are used on other rom, they simply won't work
New PhoeniX Logo in Settings -> About
Added over 100 HD wallpapers from PhoeniX Collection. You can find them in wallpaper chooser.
Big APN list
Added Listview animation - thanks tdunham
Enable sub Symbols on Stock Samsung keyboard
Added exit menu to stock web browser
Dialer search matches numbers in contacts and call logs along with contacts
data/app enabled
Enable call button in call log
Added Ultra Power Saving Mode Apps Manager - thank you @xperiacle
Added option to put 30 Settings Shortcuts in Quick Settings Tab
Added Option to Remove Popup Cover Warnings(in Tweaks & Mods section)
Added Official OmegaDroid Android News app - I am reporter and editor there, so if you want to read the best news about android, use this!

Removed from the rom:
Samsung Hubs
Knox"-from the Phoenix thread Tamirda

I did have to edit a lot of things so some of the things in the original post may not work. Let me know what you think.

Flashing instructions for 10.2
Directions
If coming from another rom make sure you have a GPS lock before flashing just to be safe and make sure GPS works
Full Wipe required
If already running Phoenix,or BOG5 based rom simply flash rom in SafeStrap or Flashfire and reboot to setup
If running previous 5.0 rom flash Phoenix Rom then BOG5 firmware zip. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347794033
Same things apply that apply to all International roms, HD calling does not work And Visual Voice mail will only work if you restore data to VVM from a backup
This rom was converted from an Aroma installer so I added all the apps and options so here is a debloater script to get rid of some of the bloat. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347780933

ROM link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24421527759887155 Version 11 thanks @jrkruse Here are directions for V11 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=65507646&postcount=612

PLEASE GIVE @jrkruse a thank you and even money is wonderful, simple thanks goes a long way though! (He is who did the port for you guys, I have an s6 now)
BTW, I will not respond to your PMs this thread is where your questions are to be answered not my mail!!!!

Changelog for 1.2
Everything is back to 360dpi just like it was meant to be
edited some build prop stuff
fixed a bluetooth issue
Integrated International Rom Patch files(no need to flash anymore) thanks @jrkruse

Changelog V1.3:
Integrated data fix and system ui force close fix from jkruse, (we are lucky to have him in our community) Hit his thanks button!

Changelog for update to 9.6
Added option to enable/disable Stock/3Minit battery
Added PhoeniX Note 5 Theme to Theme Manager
Added Toggle Color Option
Added option for 12 Toggle's Backgrounds
Added Camera mods selection
Ported S6 5.1.1 Smart Manager + Widget
Fully disabled signature verification, even for user apps.
Round Corners in recent apps
More optimizations for lagfree use.

Fixed:
Battery percentages color on lockscreen
Signal Bar level selection
Data Icon type selection
Date Changer + 2 lines date
Power Saving Mode Notification Toggle- from original Phoenix thread

BUGS
NONE(if you find one let me know)

I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do!!!!

url]

Links for Tamirda and Phoenix Rom
Donation link http://tdroms.com/index.php/donation
Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/pages/PhoeniX-ROM/497716460287317
Twitter link https://twitter.com/TamirDa

I want to say thank you to @tamirda @jrkruse without them this would not be possible.

PLEASE POST BUGS IN THREAD!!!

DO NOT FLASH ON THE DEV EDITION AND ESPECIALLY DONT EMAIL jrkruse asking him to buy you a new phone because you did not read the OP!!!! It clearly states what is in the zip, which is obviously not for a dev phone!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-28-02-58-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-28-02-58-13.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 8,496
  • Screenshot_2015-08-28-02-58-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-28-02-58-19.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 8,460
  • Screenshot_2015-08-28-02-58-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-28-02-58-39.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 8,395
Last edited:

PartyDroid

Account currently disabled
Nov 28, 2012
Sweden
I am here to try it out.:p

Question is this Deoxed do you know this away i can still use xposed

Last edited:

aaatso

Dec 29, 2013
Daniel is good person, better creator, best man in xda. Thank YOU Daniel

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Daniel +Alex make history

pudnik

Aug 25, 2015
To fix systemui FC, In the build.prop if you will change the
ro.product.name=kltevzw
to
ro.product.name=kltelra
or
ro.product.name=kltexx

then reboot you shouldnt have no more SystemUI FC's

So...I have a *VERIZON* 900V. Am I out of luck...? And if I get the dev version...can I still use Verizon as a carrier? Thx :)
:eek:

jhr5474

Sep 20, 2010
Holley, Oregon
ro.product.name=kltevzw
to
ro.product.name=kltelra
or
ro.product.name=kltexx

So...I have a *VERIZON* 900V. Am I out of luck...? And if I get the dev version...can I still use Verizon as a carrier? Thx :)
:eek:

Well, I am not sure why you would be out of luck. The OP specifically says it's ported for the 900V and as far as I know this does not work on the dev edition.

pudnik

Aug 25, 2015
Well, I am not sure why you would be out of luck. The OP specifically says it's ported for the 900V and as far as I know this does not work on the dev edition.

[] ...thank you thank you thank you, you're input is muchly appreciated. If you don't mind, a follow up question:
I have heard that Verizon's retail Samsung phones have a signed bootloader image that prevents bypassing. Is this true? If so, is there a way to replace the bootloader sector by sector with an unlockable one? Thanx man your giving us with Verizon retail phones new hope :)

Reactions: jhr5474

jhr5474

Sep 20, 2010
Holley, Oregon
[] ...thank you thank you thank you, you're input is muchly appreciated. If you don't mind, a follow up question:
I have heard that Verizon's retail Samsung phones have a signed bootloader image that prevents bypassing. Is this true? If so, is there a way to replace the bootloader sector by sector with an unlockable one? Thanx man your giving us with Verizon retail phones new hope :)

I am fairly new to all if this locked bootloader stuff, so I have no idea. Matter of fact I will say this is the first locked bootloader phone that I have enjoyed. I believe though if there was a way to unlock it that it would have been done by now. Of course we can always hope:)

pudnik

Aug 25, 2015
This has nothing to do with using verizon as a carrier. It will not affect anything except some layouts in settings and systemui

OK...so, here's a reply from another thread. Sorry I'm a noob at mobile development but have been coding for decades.
If I understand the meaning of the following reply correctly, if I try to bypass the locked, signed bootloader on my Verizon retail phone, so as to gain root access, I'll brick it:

"...I have heard that the retail versions of Verizon's Samsung phones have a signed bootloader image, so their bootloader can't be bypassed..." "...You are correct again. Not sure if the Verizon Galaxy S5 will ever get 6.0. Right now the bootloader is locked down tighter than a vestal virgin's...........well you know what..."

jhr5474

Sep 20, 2010
Holley, Oregon
OK...so, here's a reply from another thread. Sorry I'm a noob at mobile development but have been coding for decades.
If I understand the meaning of the following reply correctly, if I try to bypass the locked, signed bootloader on my Verizon retail phone, so as to gain root access, I'll brick it:

"...I have heard that the retail versions of Verizon's Samsung phones have a signed bootloader image, so their bootloader can't be bypassed..." "...You are correct again. Not sure if the Verizon Galaxy S5 will ever get 6.0. Right now the bootloader is locked down tighter than a vestal virgin's...........well you know what..."

My understanding from the other Samsung models is they use a qfuse and if it's tripped your bricked. Again I am not a developer, just sharing what I am playing with.

heleos

Jun 30, 2010
There is no passing the locked bootloader on Verizon devices unless you buy a developer edition phone which comes with an unlocked bootloader

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

pudnik

Aug 25, 2015
My understanding from the other Samsung models is they use a qfuse and if it's tripped your bricked. Again I am not a developer, just sharing what I am playing with.

Thank you thank you for tipping me off about qfuses, in the last 2 hours I've expanded my knowledge on them dramatically. I am a (nearly) professional developer (graduate in December) that would like to start serious development on Android - but not if I only have end-user permissions. That's like trying to develop a Windoze app with only user rights :silly: ...yeah, I know "but john you CAN do development without elevated permissions" - but most app development without root, like making silly games, web link list clones, and the like - has already been done. Most of the code has already been written. I want to do something innovative.

So, after even more research, I found the paragraph below. THAT is what I wanna do for my Samsung phone: get approved as a legitimate software developer by either Google or Samsung; get elevated privileges; and then I get to do serious development. Thanx to the pros at Azimuth Security for this. Some XDA developers have already picked up on this and are trying to find a way to do this for the Samsung devices.
".........
Supported Signed Bootloader QFuse Unlocking

From the perspective of the user, unlocking the signed bootloader on a developer edition device is fairly straightforward. The user must boot into "bootloader mode" using a hardware key combination (usually Vol Up + Vol Down + Power) at boot. Next, the standard "fastboot" utility can be used to issue the following command:
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
In response to this command, an ASCII blob will be returned to the user. The user must then submit this blob to the Motorola bootloader unlock website (https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/standalone/bootloader/unlock-your-device-a). If the user's device is supported by the bootloader unlocking program (i.e. if it's a developer edition device), the website will provide a 20-character "unlock token".
To complete the process, the user issues a final fastboot command:
fastboot oem unlock [token]
At this point, the bootloader unlocks, and the user may use fastboot to flash custom kernel and system images that have not been signed by Motorola or the carrier.

......"

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

There is no passing the locked bootloader on Verizon devices unless you buy a developer edition phone which comes with an unlocked bootloader

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sigh... :cry: ...Yep. Big thanx to those in this thread that have helped me pickup on signed bootloaders and qfuses. There's only one more thing left to try.
jhr5474: If I've perceived this thread correctly, you were able to flash Phoenix ROM onto your phone. If you and I both have exactly the same hardware and software configuration, it might work for me, let me know if our phones match exactly:

Device: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 retail version
Bootloader: Signed, locked with qfuse
Model: SM-900V
Android: 5.0
kernel: 3.4.0
build: LRX21T.G900VVRU2BOG5

Thanx again :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [/QUOTE]This is a port I have been working on for about a week now. NO, it was not as easy as just deleting the aroma script either. I asked Tamirda for permission to post and he said fine if I copied his stuff with his donation link so it is below. You will get system ui force close at installation and at reboots, just hit ok and carry on. I believe I have fixed it to where it is only at these two points. I will integrate @jrkruse firmware files and his international patch stuff soon, but as for now flash them in safestrap after flashing the rom.

Here is a link to the original thread consider going over there and giving him thanks, you also should check out the humongous thread and all of the stuff this rom has. Many more options than anything I have seen in our forum lately.

Pretty fast for a stock kernel
    s4d5ugg5ugsaooqgsm74.png

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2741302

"PhoeniX ROM Control:
    78siqmd6ott0dnbrgb6o_o.png

Status Bar Mods:

Custom clock settings - Position, AM/PM, Weekday, Color
    Status Bar Color and Wallpaper overlay
    Premade Custom Status Bar (Thanks to rompnit)
    Backup, restore, or delete Status bar image
    Option to change Battery Percentage color
    3Minit Battery Mod (Thanks to gharrington)
    Customizable Battery Bar
    Max Signal Level
    Traffic Meter
    Statusbar Lock Button
    Statusbar Icon Toggles
    Statusbar Icon Colors

Notification Panel Mods:
    Backgrounds: Toggles Background Color, Header Background Color, Brightness Slider Background, sFinder Background Color
    Header Preferences: Clock Color, Dateview Style, Date Color, Settings Button Color, Custom Third icon, Hide Dateview, Third Icon Color
    Main Body Options: Hide/Show: Ongoing Notifications, Sfinder/QConnect, Brightness Slider
    Toggle Settings: Number of Toggles in view, Toggle text color, Enable 30 Toggles(including flashlight)

Sound Notification Mods:
    Music Control
    System sound levels
    System sound toggles
    Volume Slider Sound
    Charging Sounds
    ScreenShot Sound
    Notifications and Dialogue

General Mods:
    Phone mods: Call Recording, Increasing Ringtone, Remove Last spoke, Remove Last message
    Lockscreen Options: Disable Lockscreen, Lockscreen Rotation, Use Custom Carrier Text, Random Ink Effect Colour(Huge thanks to Goldie)
    Touchwiz Launcher: Wallpaper Scrolling, Launcher Rotation, Infinite Scrolling, Theme Manager, PhoeniX SlideLaunch
    Power Menu Extended Toggles: Power Off, Data Mode, Airplane Mode, Restart Menu, FlashLight, Screenshot, Screen Record, Emergency Mode

Buttons and Display:
    Button control mod: Home double tap, Home long press, Left short press, Left long press, Right long press(Will work only when mulwindow is off) :
    Quote:
    Application
    Flashlight
    Kill App
    Menu
    Recent Apps
    Screenshot
    Screen Recorder
    Google Now
    Voice Command
    Lock Phone

Enable/Disable Ambient Display
    Ambient display timeout
    Allow 360 Rotation
    Soft Keys Navbar

Data Management:
    Backup System Settings
    Restore System Settings
    DELETE System Settings

Utility:
    Faster Fix Gps
    Phone Info
    CatLog
    Terminal Emulator
    PhoeniX Slide Launch Chooser

Restart Options:
    Restart InCallUI
    Restart Phone
    Restart TW Launcher
    Restart SystemUI
    Restart Device
    Restart Recovery
    Restart Download
    Restart Safe Mode

This ROM is 200% Knox Free - You can say "Cya Knox!"
    Fully Deodexed
    Added latest BusyBox
    Added latest SuperSU+Bin files
    Updated all stock apps to their latest version(Gmail, Google search, Google Maps ,Play store etc.)
    Unique PhoeniX bootanimation & shutdown animation - Huge thank to the artist @anbech

Mods:
    Call Recorder
    Hacked Stock Email App
    Sysro & sysrw support
    Disabled scrolling cache
    Phone with no increasing ringtone
    All supported languages enabled
    PhoeniX First Setup
    Enabled Hidden Settings Widgets:
    - Power Control
    - Mono Audio
    - Negative Colors
    - Portable Wifi Hotspot
    - Smart Network
    - Favorite Settings
    Launcher Theme Support with 10+ themes
    Hacked SMS app- special thanks to jovy23:

* Folder View Option
    * No SMS to MMS conversion for messages
    * No SMS to MMS conversion for emojis
    * Enabled Group Messaging
    * Show Real Sending time instead of time received
    * Increased the SMS hour limit to 1000
    * Increased the Max MMS size to 2048000 bytes
    * Increased the MMS Image size to 4096x2048 [8.4MP]
    * Enabled Scheduled Messaging
    * Unlimited SMS Recipient limit
    * Backup/Restore SMS Option
    * Split view option
    * Change text size using volume keys option
    * Screen On/Off for notification alerts option
    * and more!!
    Multiwindow with the following features:
    * Quad screen: you can split multiwindow up to 4 different apps!
    * Abillity to open same app
    Ported Note 4 Lockscreen Charging Effects
    Ported Note 4 Lockscreen Seasonal Effects
    Ported Note 4 Weather Widget
    Ported Note 4 Festival Effects
    Added option to use fingerprint for WEB login
    Galaxy S6 Addons: Wallpapers, Wallpapers Picker, Geo News, My Files, Keyboard, S Browser, Galaxy Apps, Smart Remote

Added Note 4 Multiwindow Mods With Unlimited apps:
    - Popup Window
    - Quad View
    - Open WIndows from Recents
    - Resize window from the corner

Added Note 4 Sidepanel
    New & Unique to this ROM only, 12 Lockscreen effects!:
    - None (AOSP style)
    - Ripple Effect:
    - Light effect
    - Particle Effect
    - Water Color
    - Mass Tension
    - Ripple Tension
    - Stone Skipping
    - Abstract tiles
    - Montablanc - Ink in water

Improved Camera: Special thanks to amk19
    - Image Quality:
    • Increased to 100% for Normal Mode (Now you will get 100% quality without Compression).
    • Increased to 100% for Burst Mode.

- VIDEO QUALITY:
    Video Bitrate:
    • UHD: Increased to 70Mbits from 48Mbits.
    • FHD: Increased to 30Mbits from 17Mbits.
    • FHD_60FPS: Increased to 60Mbits from 28Mbits.
    • HD: Increased to 17Mbits from 12Mbits.
    • SLOW MOTION (1/2): Increased to 17Mbits from 12Mbits.
    • SLOW MOTION (1/4): Increased to 17Mbits from 12Mbits.
    • SLOW MOTION (1/8): Increased to 8.5Mbits from 6Mbits.
    - VIDEO RECORDING TIME:
    • Increased to 30:00 Minutes from 5:00 Minutes for UHD. (Maximum recording upto 4GB = 8 Minutes)
    • Increased to 30:00 Minutes from 10:00 Minutes for FHD_60FPS and DUAL_FHD.
    - SNAPSHOT RESTRICTION REMOVED:
    • Now you can Take a Snapshot while recording UHD and FHD_60FPS videos.
    • While recording UHD video, 9.6 MegaPixel (4128*2322) stills will be captured.
    • While recording FHD_60FPS video, 2.0 MegaPixel (1920*1080) stills will be captured.

-FLASH RESTRICTION REMOVED:
    • Now you can use Flash even when the Battery is lower than 16%.
    -BATTERY LOW RESTRICTION REDUCED TO 1% FROM 5%:
    • Now you can use Camera even if the battery is lower than 5%. (and Greater than 1%).
    Added Galaxy S6 Lockscreen Icons
    Improved SD Read/Write Speed
    Disabled Volume Warning
    Added Galaxy S6 Accuweather thanks to alemtro
    Added S6 Media Sounds
    Added S6 Smart Manager - Big thanks to alemtro
    Disabled Low Battery Warning in Camera
    Toggles Mod - 30 Toggles options!!
    Added App Ops support in settings
    Added Glance View Option in settings

Restored Lockscreen Shortcuts With a little new option: You can set Shortcuts and Camera Icon both. If you don't like it, you need to remove all shortcuts or if you want only shortcuts choose in the menu Shortcuts instead of Camera
    Option for 17 apps in Toolbox(in 360dpi 17 apps, in 480dpi you need to choose less)

url]

PhoeniX SlideLaunch - Instead of My Magazine in S5 Launcher you can choose any app you want to open, for example settings, camera or gallery - amazing feature.
    Added Galaxy Note 4 Wallaper
    Lockscreen with Note 4 Style
    Added Air Messages
    Added Call/Message Block option in settings
    All supported languages for Samsung Keyboard enabled
    Permanently removed SysSCOPE from system and forcer System Status to show "Official" - Special thanks to Aou
    Shutter Sound menu Enabled to stock camera
    New PhoeniX Mods's protection - Well, apparently some clowns think they can take my mods without giving credits or asking for permissions. I don't allow that. This protection shouldn't bother you if you use PhoeniX ROM. When these mods are used on other rom, they simply won't work
    New PhoeniX Logo in Settings -> About
    Added over 100 HD wallpapers from PhoeniX Collection. You can find them in wallpaper chooser.
    Big APN list
    Added Listview animation - thanks tdunham
    Enable sub Symbols on Stock Samsung keyboard
    Added exit menu to stock web browser
    Dialer search matches numbers in contacts and call logs along with contacts
    data/app enabled
    Enable call button in call log
    Added Ultra Power Saving Mode Apps Manager - thank you @xperiacle
    Added option to put 30 Settings Shortcuts in Quick Settings Tab
    Added Option to Remove Popup Cover Warnings(in Tweaks & Mods section)
    Added Official OmegaDroid Android News app - I am reporter and editor there, so if you want to read the best news about android, use this!

Removed from the rom:
    Samsung Hubs
    Knox"-from the Phoenix thread Tamirda

I did have to edit a lot of things so some of the things in the original post may not work. Let me know what you think.

Flashing instructions for 10.2
    Directions
    If coming from another rom make sure you have a GPS lock before flashing just to be safe and make sure GPS works
    Full Wipe required
    If already running Phoenix,or BOG5 based rom simply flash rom in SafeStrap or Flashfire and reboot to setup
    If running previous 5.0 rom flash Phoenix Rom then BOG5 firmware zip. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347794033
    Same things apply that apply to all International roms, HD calling does not work And Visual Voice mail will only work if you restore data to VVM from a backup
    This rom was converted from an Aroma installer so I added all the apps and options so here is a debloater script to get rid of some of the bloat. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347780933

ROM link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24421527759887155 Version 11 thanks @jrkruse Here are directions for V11 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=65507646&postcount=612

PLEASE GIVE @jrkruse a thank you and even money is wonderful, simple thanks goes a long way though! (He is who did the port for you guys, I have an s6 now)
    BTW, I will not respond to your PMs this thread is where your questions are to be answered not my mail!!!!

Changelog for 1.2
    Everything is back to 360dpi just like it was meant to be
    edited some build prop stuff
    fixed a bluetooth issue
    Integrated International Rom Patch files(no need to flash anymore) thanks @jrkruse

Changelog V1.3:
    Integrated data fix and system ui force close fix from jkruse, (we are lucky to have him in our community) Hit his thanks button!

Changelog for update to 9.6
    Added option to enable/disable Stock/3Minit battery
    Added PhoeniX Note 5 Theme to Theme Manager
    Added Toggle Color Option
    Added option for 12 Toggle's Backgrounds
    Added Camera mods selection
    Ported S6 5.1.1 Smart Manager + Widget
    Fully disabled signature verification, even for user apps.
    Round Corners in recent apps
    More optimizations for lagfree use.

Fixed:
    Battery percentages color on lockscreen
    Signal Bar level selection
    Data Icon type selection
    Date Changer + 2 lines date
    Power Saving Mode Notification Toggle- from original Phoenix thread

BUGS
    NONE(if you find one let me know)

I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do!!!!

url]

Links for Tamirda and Phoenix Rom
    Donation link http://tdroms.com/index.php/donation
    Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/pages/PhoeniX-ROM/497716460287317
    Twitter link https://twitter.com/TamirDa

I want to say thank you to @tamirda @jrkruse without them this would not be possible.

PLEASE POST BUGS IN THREAD!!!

DO NOT FLASH ON THE DEV EDITION AND ESPECIALLY DONT EMAIL jrkruse asking him to buy you a new phone because you did not read the OP!!!! It clearly states what is in the zip, which is obviously not for a dev phone!!!!!!!
    PhoeniX_ROM_V10_2_XXU1BOJ1_G900V.zip

Directions
    Full Wipe required
    If running previous 5.0 rom flash Phoenix Rom then BOG5 firmware zip.
    This rom was converted from an Aroma installer so I added all the apps and options so here is a debloater script to get rid of some of the bloat
    ro.product.name=kltevzw
    to
    ro.product.name=kltelra
    or
    ro.product.name=kltexx

Update: SystemUI Fix is included in rom
    Got a new update for this rom coming soon, not a big one just going to bring it to same version as main thread
    How

I have been using it for about 6 months now and I have not lost anything but bad battery life.

Of course its all in how you perceive things. I feel scammed at the fact I ported this rom for you guys and I would say at least 3 times a week I get requests from people in this forum to build them tbis and build them that. I dont even have an s5 anymore. I dont mind helping you guys at all. But when I see people requesting stuff in my inbox who have probably never even hit my thanks button or at least bought me a coffee through a donation. I feel scammed, of course i did not port this so i would get money. I ported it because the s5 community here is just a drag if yoy ask me and i thought there mighg be others who enjoyed an actual rom that was originally built by one of the masters.

My perception is when I see people hit the thanks button that hey someone actually alpreciates the hours and weeks I put into this too be able to share and not get too much drama.

Super happy that it is still being used as much as it is though. The battery apps i mentioned are not a scam in my perception!

How can a free app be a scam?