rooting 4.3

Search This thread

slimjonesy

Mar 27, 2011
Fayetteville,PA
Hello guys. I want to root my s4 on 4.3 tryed to find qbkings method but it looks like it doesn't support 4.3? All I want is stock root so I can get free WiFi teather. That's it nothing more, nothing less. Thanks in advance guys!

re: rooting

Hello guys. I want to root my s4 on 4.3 tryed to find qbkings method but it looks like it doesn't support 4.3? All I want is stock root so I can get free WiFi teather. That's it nothing more, nothing less. Thanks in advance guys!

If you are on 4.3 baseband and don't mind the possibility of voiding warranty then
here is the direct download link for cf-autorooter by chainfire for your phone:
http://download.chainfire.eu/316/CF-Root/CF-Auto-Root/CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505.zip
Unzip into empty folder and use Odin which is in the zip to flash the TAR.MD5 file.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: slimjonesy

simon7997

Account currently disabled
Aug 8, 2013
Spain

Use kingoo. Just Google kingoo. Download it. Install on computer. Connect your phone to computer n follow the steps given by kingoo. Its way lot easier thn any other method

slimjonesy

Mar 27, 2011
Fayetteville,PA
This has nothing to do with wifi tether, this will simply root the phone.

Good luck!

I know this is just root, but didn't know if it came with tether. Any suggestions on where our how to get tether? I've rooted before on other phones and installed custom roms with tether built in, but this is for a friend who cannot get internet in his home so he uses his 3g connection off his phone as a tether. He used it on his s2 for years and it worked fine. Now he upgraded to an s4 and needs his internet back.lol.
Thanks again guys!!

Top Liked Posts