[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Search This thread

iamsupreme

Jul 21, 2010
Peoria, AZ
Anyone else having issues with their Google Calendar app and widget missing recurring appointments or really anything you have in it? I've deleted data and cleared cache or whatever for the Calendar app. I might add that I have 2 accounts that are Google accounts that I have synching. Noticed this since build 29 and now with 32.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

wyattyoss

Sep 3, 2010
I'm pretty sure I had it working on Milestone 4. I have a flashable zip for it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

rikou_demon

Apr 12, 2010
Sweet. Currently downloading 31 for both my Gnex and Trans. Best ROM I've ever used by far. Once my backups and downloads are complete, I'm flashing this baby asap. Thanks for the great work!

LostSol

Apr 16, 2011
44cadbcb-50f1-47c3.jpg

Am I the only one with that ugly background behind my toggles? Any way to make it match the black from the rest of the notification bar?

axne1

Aug 20, 2010
Wisconsin
Can somebody send me a link to be able to have nfl mobile and other verizon apps work with aokp b 32 please :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

rmagruder

Aug 5, 2009
What about saved data files like the hundreds of megabytes of gameloft files?

JediMasterASD

Mar 31, 2008
Can somebody send me a link to be able to have nfl mobile and other verizon apps work with aokp b 32 please :)

The "My Verizon - Galaxy Nexus" app has been updated to a self login system thing so you can just download it from the market. The NFL Mobile app (also in the market) still relies on the Verizon Login app which is not downloadable from the market so I don't know where to get a working version of that. Hopefully someone else has an idea on that one :-/

Gahh Its Lee

Oct 2, 2010
The "My Verizon - Galaxy Nexus" app has been updated to a self login system thing so you can just download it from the market. The NFL Mobile app (also in the market) still relies on the Verizon Login app which is not downloadable from the market so I don't know where to get a working version of that. Hopefully someone else has an idea on that one :-/

I downloaded the Verizon login app from the market awhile back...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

JediMasterASD

Mar 31, 2008

axne1

Aug 20, 2010
Wisconsin

Yes I got it to work I just had to sign up through verizon wireless. The old way I just use my wife's but I guess I had to setup my own thing.
THANKS A TON Lee!

Top Liked Posts