Root the new JellyBean [build 6.2.A.0.400] [UB and LB]

Search This thread

LilBlinx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
Xiaomi Poco F3
For Unlocked Bootloader

OK, its simple and almost anyone can do it. Just follow the steps and you will get a working root access

1. Flash the JellyBean build

2. Download and put this flashable zip (Superuser) in the root of the SD Card Download here

3. Flash any ICS kernel, I recommend ThP because there is a Power Off option and its easier Link Here (And yeah, if you are asking yourself if the ICS kernel will work on JB, it wont. The phone will stuck at bootloop.) or Nemesis Kernel

4. Flash the zip and power off the device from recovery

5. Flash the JellyBean kernel. It can be found here LINK

6. Power on the device and Enjoy !

I am working on TWRP for the new JellyBean kernel, stay tuned !

Method 2

Flash ThP Kernel HERE. It has autoroot function

Proof:
Screenshot_2013_04_24_20_05_36.png

For Locked Bootloader

There are some regions where OTA update is available. Some of you might try the following:

- root any ICS ROM

- install ОТА Root Keeper

- update via OTA

NOTE:

If you have country problems in which the update isn't available yet, try changing the SI codes. The method can be found here.

Featured on Xperia Blog:

Root workaround available for Xperia P Jelly Bean firmware

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For Unlocked Bootloader

OK, its simple and almost anyone can do it. Just follow the steps and you will get a working root access

1. Flash the JellyBean build

2. Download and put this flashable zip (Superuser) in the root of the SD Card Download here

3. Flash any ICS kernel, I recommend ThP because there is a Power Off option and its easier Link Here (And yeah, if you are asking yourself if the ICS kernel will work on JB, it wont. The phone will stuck at bootloop.) or Nemesis Kernel

4. Flash the zip and power off the device from recovery

5. Flash the JellyBean kernel. It can be found here LINK

6. Power on the device and Enjoy !

I am working on TWRP for the new JellyBean kernel, stay tuned !

Method 2

Flash ThP Kernel HERE. It has autoroot function

Proof:
    Screenshot_2013_04_24_20_05_36.png

For Locked Bootloader

There are some regions where OTA update is available. Some of you might try the following:

- root any ICS ROM

- install ОТА Root Keeper

- update via OTA

NOTE:

If you have country problems in which the update isn't available yet, try changing the SI codes. The method can be found here.

Featured on Xperia Blog:

Root workaround available for Xperia P Jelly Bean firmware
    - root any ICS ROM
    - install OTA Root Keeper
    - update via OTA

A member in a Hungarian board tried this, and confirmed that his locked bootloader phone kept the root after updating to JB.
    Guys i am trying my hard to make a tool like Root Many android one so every one can root easily hope i done it

[I AM NOT JOKING]
    Hey people, after root just install CWM following this instruction, it worked!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2020895
    So i can flash the supersu flashable zip???

Yes