[App][2.2+] Dietista

Search This thread

tofira

Feb 10, 2011
Hey guys,

We're proud to present our new application - Dietista!

17wk1k.png

Dietista builds, within seconds, a daily nutritional menu that fits your individual needs, while considering your goals. Yes, even your culinary requirements. Dietista will serve you a flexible and interchangeable menu that can be changed at any time. Additionally, every menu is attached with a grocery list that includes all the ingredients necessary to create the create the menus.

Features:
• Preparing a daily menu, suited for your needs, just like meeting a dietitian. The menu is flexible and interchangeable at any moment.
• Adaptation to your wishes and goals – diet, bodybuilding, or maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
• Adaptation to your culinary taste – option to change and customize every dish to your choice.
• Personally suited menu – what do you feel like eating now? A new feature that enables you to add whatever you'd like to eat at any given time. Different menu possibilities – vegetarian, kosher, a specific number of meals etc.
• Food rating – teach Dietista about your desires and culinary taste using a system for rating dishes.
• Adjustment to sportive activities – complete coordination of the nutritional menu to all types of sports and exercises. Any sport you do, will affect the making of the menus and its nutritional values.
• The application studies the user and becomes more accurate with time.
• Daily and weekly shopping list, sharable, that contains all ingredients for the menu.
• Documentation and close follow-up – Dietista will notify you when it's time to eat, weigh you every week, and even monitor your progress. The menu will be affected by every change and progress along the way.
• Accuracy and professionalism – the application was developed with the constant advisement of two senior nutritionists.
• It's the only application that takes into account the physical condition of the user and reaches a peak of accuracy.
• The application uses the FDA database.

You can download Dietista from the App Store -
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dietista.app

Or scan the barcode below -
334t6h1.png

For more information, we invite you to stay in touch with us in one of the following ways:
Our website: www.dietista.me
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dietista.me
Instagram: www.instagram.com/dietista_me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dietista_me

2r71njt.png
2s868hu.png

2h5s8jm.png
21kw3ef.png

If you like our app please consider rating us in the Play Store.
Any comment, remark or offer will be highly appreciated. We're eager to hear what you have to say.

Have a great day,
The Dietista Team

Attachments

• Dietista1.0.2.rar
    6.9 MB · Views: 353
Last edited:

tofira

Feb 10, 2011
Hey all,

We've just updated Dietista to version 1.0.2!
The version includes major bug fixes and UI improvements.

We've also attached the APK to main thread.

Have fun!

keekah

Oct 18, 2010
I downloaded the app from the app store and cannot get past setup. I entered my info then selected my body type. Then entered some exercises. Next it asks me if I want to go on a diet, maintain my weight or gain muscle. I can't select any of them successfully. I chose diet and it won't let me change my goal weight. I chose maintain and it tells me that I should add some exercises, the same with gaining muscle.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

ridethisbike

Sep 30, 2011
Only bug I've found so far is that it won't let me put the same exercise in on different days with different lengths of time. I go hiking at least a few times a week for about an hour each, but with one of them well over that. Can be anywhere from 3 hours to 5 hours depending on if I'm by myself or not.

So my breakdown would look something like this...

Day 1 - Hiking, 1 hour
Day 2 - Hiking, 1 hour
Day 3 - Hiking, 3 hours

Also, I'm curious what diet you have it programmed for. Low/Slow Carb? Paleo? There's tons of different diets out there and more opinions on them than one can imagine. I'm just curious which one this app follows.

magik300

May 23, 2013
bath
Hi. I like your pp. However it's more like for my wife use not really for me. What I need from your app is to be able to adjust my macros ie. 50%protein 30carbs%and 20%in fats. Or maybe that's aviable in paid version?
Anyway it looks solid

b4u2

Jan 21, 2009
Cedar Rapids
I'm also curious about setting Macros. I am doing BeachBody Body Beast and I need to focus on macros. Looking for an easier way to do this with meal plans. So when I set my macros I can then get reasonable/realistic meals suggested to me.

molesaied88

Dec 24, 2007
I think this app is amazing so far, and can get so much better too. I think the biggest thing to add would be like others have mentioned the ability to add macro's. Some diet's, like keto, look to cut carbs and increase protein and fats. The other advantage to this is for people who are diabetic and need to limit certain parts of their diet. Doing so, I think, will open you up to a much wider audience.

celeox

May 26, 2011
Lombard, IL
How about some specific sport options. I play Soccer twice a week besides gym 2-3 times a week depending on schedule. I think it is pretty good app though. Try and make it available in IOS as well, I have a couple of "evil" friends that would be interested lol.

tofira

Feb 10, 2011
Hi all,

Thanks so much for all your feedback. I'll answer all the questions -

I downloaded the app from the app store and cannot get past setup. I entered my info then selected my body type. Then entered some exercises. Next it asks me if I want to go on a diet, maintain my weight or gain muscle. I can't select any of them successfully. I chose diet and it won't let me change my goal weight. I chose maintain and it tells me that I should add some exercises, the same with gaining muscle.

Hi keekah,
Dietista did not forbid you of choosing to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but simply promoted your with a suggestion to add exercises. You can ignore the warning and proceed with your desired goal.
Please let us know how that worked our for you, and for any other questions we're available through this thread and through mail(info@dietista.me).

Only bug I've found so far is that it won't let me put the same exercise in on different days with different lengths of time. I go hiking at least a few times a week for about an hour each, but with one of them well over that. Can be anywhere from 3 hours to 5 hours depending on if I'm by myself or not.

So my breakdown would look something like this...

Day 1 - Hiking, 1 hour
Day 2 - Hiking, 1 hour
Day 3 - Hiking, 3 hours

Also, I'm curious what diet you have it programmed for. Low/Slow Carb? Paleo? There's tons of different diets out there and more opinions on them than one can imagine. I'm just curious which one this app follows.

Hi ridethisbike,
Currently there is no option of choosing different lengths for the same exercise. We'll definitely add support for that in one of the upcoming updates.
Regarding the diet plan, Dietista's diet consists of a healthy balance between carbs, protein and fat. We do know there are many diet options out there, but for the time being we feel Dietista's diet should do the trick.

Hi. I like your pp. However it's more like for my wife use not really for me. What I need from your app is to be able to adjust my macros ie. 50%protein 30carbs%and 20%in fats. Or maybe that's aviable in paid version?
Anyway it looks solid

I'm also curious about setting Macros. I am doing BeachBody Body Beast and I need to focus on macros. Looking for an easier way to do this with meal plans. So when I set my macros I can then get reasonable/realistic meals suggested to me.

I think this app is amazing so far, and can get so much better too. I think the biggest thing to add would be like others have mentioned the ability to add macro's. Some diet's, like keto, look to cut carbs and increase protein and fats. The other advantage to this is for people who are diabetic and need to limit certain parts of their diet. Doing so, I think, will open you up to a much wider audience.

Hi magik300, b4u2 & molesaied88,

We're glad you're enjoying Dietista.
Regarding your question, we do want to add support to adjsut your macros, but our main fear is that some of our users will adjust it in a manner that could end up hurting themselves. But don't worry, we're working our way around it ;)

How about some specific sport options. I play Soccer twice a week besides gym 2-3 times a week depending on schedule. I think it is pretty good app though. Try and make it available in IOS as well, I have a couple of "evil" friends that would be interested lol.

We're not sure we completely understand your suggestion,Celeox. Dietista do offer the option to add multiple specific exercises(such as Soccer and Gym).

Thanks again for all your comments, we promise to consider all of them.

Have a great day!

Fitoma

Apr 24, 2010
Hi there,

I've just had a overview of the app and must say I like it from the point of view of a developer. Good design, nice UX... Nothing to say about tech works, five stars for it.

Menu suggestions don't look so good, though. For the data I provided (no activity at all) the menu has way too many carbs (pasta, rice, potatoes cereals...) has sausages aplenty, fatty cheese ... I would suggest anyone looking for a good, safe and healthy diet to visit a dietician and/or endocrinologist. Specially one that's familiar with European / Mediterranean diet.

My 2 cents.

dbmuller

Jan 22, 2011
Brisbane
The app looks great! Both my wife and I have installed.

The only thing I've noticed so far is I change it to metric but it still shows energy in "Calories" instead of "Joules"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

We're proud to present our new application - Dietista!

17wk1k.png

Dietista builds, within seconds, a daily nutritional menu that fits your individual needs, while considering your goals. Yes, even your culinary requirements. Dietista will serve you a flexible and interchangeable menu that can be changed at any time. Additionally, every menu is attached with a grocery list that includes all the ingredients necessary to create the create the menus.

Features:
    • Preparing a daily menu, suited for your needs, just like meeting a dietitian. The menu is flexible and interchangeable at any moment.
    • Adaptation to your wishes and goals – diet, bodybuilding, or maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
    • Adaptation to your culinary taste – option to change and customize every dish to your choice.
    • Personally suited menu – what do you feel like eating now? A new feature that enables you to add whatever you'd like to eat at any given time. Different menu possibilities – vegetarian, kosher, a specific number of meals etc.
    • Food rating – teach Dietista about your desires and culinary taste using a system for rating dishes.
    • Adjustment to sportive activities – complete coordination of the nutritional menu to all types of sports and exercises. Any sport you do, will affect the making of the menus and its nutritional values.
    • The application studies the user and becomes more accurate with time.
    • Daily and weekly shopping list, sharable, that contains all ingredients for the menu.
    • Documentation and close follow-up – Dietista will notify you when it's time to eat, weigh you every week, and even monitor your progress. The menu will be affected by every change and progress along the way.
    • Accuracy and professionalism – the application was developed with the constant advisement of two senior nutritionists.
    • It's the only application that takes into account the physical condition of the user and reaches a peak of accuracy.
    • The application uses the FDA database.

You can download Dietista from the App Store -
    http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dietista.app

Or scan the barcode below -
    334t6h1.png

For more information, we invite you to stay in touch with us in one of the following ways:
    Our website: www.dietista.me
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/dietista.me
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/dietista_me
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/dietista_me

2r71njt.png
    2s868hu.png

2h5s8jm.png
    21kw3ef.png

If you like our app please consider rating us in the Play Store.
    Any comment, remark or offer will be highly appreciated. We're eager to hear what you have to say.

Have a great day,
    The Dietista Team