AT&T One XL Prototype - Information

Search This thread

voteccow

Oct 14, 2007
Northern Jersey
Since I acquired this device, I believe this is the appropriate section to post all the benchmarks I've collected so far. As well as answer any questions. Feel free to post any questions and I'll answer them as soon as I can.

Pics:
http://imgur.com/a/HkJ8O

Some bootloader images.
http://imgur.com/a/bomFa

Attachments

• 2012.04.10-20.42.08.jpg
    2012.04.10-20.42.08.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,007
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333906506335.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333906506335.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 970
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333906543972.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333906543972.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 911
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333907771834.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333907771834.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 889
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333914091579.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333914091579.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 898
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333920917314.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333920917314.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 876

mesasone

Jul 14, 2010
Eastern Iowa
Is the notification LED still there? Seems like that thing has a tendency to disappear if the carriers get their way.

Also curious about the battery. Any idea if it's the same as in the international One X, or increased a bit? Looking forward to information on how the battery performs.

I have been following the battery thread in the HTC One X forum, and there appears to be something funky going on - only about 3-3.5 hours of screen time with active use, but more than 6 hours with video playback and over 10 hours with the screen set to never time out and just left out on a desk. So it's not the screen that's sucking up all the juice. Hopefully we'll get better battery life with the S4 as opposed to what they're seeing with the Tegra 3, which seems to be the likely candidate.

yokopol

Sep 9, 2010
NYC
Hope led notification is there. My atrix is up for update already and this is serious candidate :D

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

R

Red5

Since I acquired this device, I believe this is the appropriate section to post all the benchmarks I've collected so far. As well as answer any questions. Feel free to post any questions and I'll answer them as soon as I can.

Pics:

Some bootloader images.
Hows the reception/signal? According to the software you're using and to this thread, you're using an older radio. Just wondering if its working perfectly for you of if there was some echoing or data drops.

voteccow

Oct 14, 2007
Northern Jersey
Wow, Fantastic Questions! I'll answer what I can at the moment.

Notification LED: Yes it's there, so no worries about that.

Data Connection: Haven't had my data drop yet and I've been in both New York and New Jersey. Seems very very stable and I've been getting great speeds on "4G"

NFC: NFC is there, Google Wallet is downloadable from the Google Play store, However, I think Google still has it locked to certain carriers, so I get a message saying it's not certified for my device/carrier.

Camera: Just as fast as the One X as far as I can tell. It's very very quick. I've compared it to the recorded times for the One X and it's almost dead on as far as how fast the camera boots and takes pictures.

Battery: I'll update the thread later tonight with some Battery stats. Overall, I feel like the device lasts through the day with no issues going about 2 days or so. However, I'm not in an area that has 4G LTE deployed yet. This is all on "4G"

Last edited:
R

Red5

Data Connection: Haven't had my data drop yet and I've been in both New York and New Jersey. Seems very very stable and I've been getting great speeds on "4G"

NFC: NFC is there, Google Wallet is downloadable from the Google Play store, However, I think Google still has it locked to certain carriers, so I get a message saying it's not certified for my device/carrier.

Camera: Just as fast as the One X as far as I can tell. It's very very quick. I've compared it to the recorded times for the One X and it's almost dead on as far as how fast the camera boots and takes pictures.

Battery: I'll update the thread later tonight with some Battery stats. Overall, I feel like the device lasts through the day with no issues going about 2 days or so. However, I'm not in an area that has 4G LTE deployed yet. This is all on "4G"

I thought New York had LTE?

jhuynh

Dec 14, 2010
Any way to confirm if it really does have the AWS frequency for T-Mobile's 3G(I refuse to call it 4G) network? There are conflicting reports where the HTC website says it does but the FCC filing doesn't seem to show the frequency.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Pics:

Some bootloader images.
    Alright, I've gotten a few requests for these apps off of my phone, so I've uploaded them here
    Looks like it has the field test menu, here's some screenshots of that.
    Battery stats so far tonight
    Sent from my HTC EVA_UL using xda premium