JSS15J.I317UCUBMJ4 (Android 4.3)

Search This thread

softballjunkee13

Apr 27, 2011
I have installed seanz Kernel so I can restore TB backups with out the fixer. Do I need the bootloader for twrp backup and restore to work or just the kernel?

I've restored using TB with the stock kernel with zero issues. I just rescanned the whole device in preferences for TB.
However the backspace key on stock keyboard is REALLY starting to get on my nerves

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: rotule

cilk

Dec 20, 2012
I've successfully installed the android 4.3 on my Bell i317m. I've used the OP file in the first post with mobile Odin.

So basically, you just have to first backup your modem with TWRP, then extract the I317UCUBMJ4.7z file on your phone and with Mobile Odin, choose the right img file for each section then flash. After this, you can flash TWRP for the t0lteatt with PC Odin and then restore the modem you first backed up.

Now I'm searching to get root privilege back on my i317m, I'm getting blocked by Knox security warning.

EDIT : Ok got root access now. I've used CF-Auto-Root for my t0lteatt http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1980644 . After installing this with Odin, Knox will block it but you just have to go on Google Play and update the SuperSU apps. Open it and follow the instruction to get root back. After this you can disable Knox with a Terminal Emulator by using this command :

su pm disable com.sec.knox.seandroid

Voila! I hope this can help some i317m users :)

Last edited:

celtique

Jan 20, 2012
mx
josefcorosado.com
I've successfully installed the android 4.3 on my Bell i317m. I've used the OP file in the first post with mobile Odin.

So basically, you just have to first backup your modem with TWRP, then extract the I317UCUBMJ4.7z file on your phone and with Mobile Odin, choose the right img file for each section then flash. After this, you can flash TWRP for the t0lteatt with PC Odin and then restore the modem you first backed up.

Now I'm searching to get root privilege back on my i317m, I'm getting blocked by Knox security warning.

EDIT : Ok got root access now. I've used CF-Auto-Root for my t0lteatt http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1980644 . After installing this with Odin, Knox will block it but you just have to go on Google Play and update the SuperSU apps. Open it and follow the instruction to get root back. After this you can disable Knox with a Terminal Emulator by using this command :

Is wifi and data property working?

Enviado desde mi SGH-I317M

*junior22*

Oct 31, 2013
I ready download 4.3?

how to install the upgrade on my phone? I ready download the file but do not know what I need to do I'm using winRar..:crying:

iNeedICS

Jan 26, 2012
that one place
Ok, I've been reading and I want a straight answer, I just flash this through Odin and bam I'm on stock 4.3, no issues? I'm not worried about root, I just want 4.3 for now :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: slicknsxy

iNeedICS

Jan 26, 2012
that one place
@*junior22* yup, at least from my previous experience, I haven't done this yet though :) I want to do it tonight :)

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

how to install the upgrade on my phone? I ready download the file but do not know what I need to do I'm using winRar..:crying:

I use 7zip, I never liked winrar

programmerboy

Nov 1, 2010

Hey. good to hear that it is working for i317M users. I have the same phone from Rogers (same as AT&T), but it is Modified to work with Mobilicity (same as T-Mobile). I don't want to flash new ROM and then finding my phone not working with Mobilicity anymore. Can you let me know what do I need to do in order to make sure I don't break the phone? Also, I need WI-FI too, how will I get it? (I am a Newbie so be patient :))

Cheers

4ce

May 16, 2012
yep. confirmed. the at&t leak wont work on sgh-i317m. Skynote works if you update from 4.1.2 with twrp or cwm, but the wifi doesnt work. Went back to 4.1.2 Clean Rom (5.0)

Someone message me when 4.3 will work on a SGH-i317M

uhhhh confirm it work on my sgh-i317m its the same thing the m dosent mean anything for the software!!!

tezzly

Feb 13, 2010
www.youtube.com
Youtube Video Upgrade Install & root of the At&t Leaked version for the Galaxy Note 2

I did a video of my experience and how I got the leaked 4.3 version on my At&t Note 2. I also showed how to root your phone! I have seen a lot of people having problems so hopefully this will make peoples' lives easier. Please like and subscribe if it helped you. Let me know how I can I help if you do need help. Thank you. :good:
Here is my video on youtube! I am a new user so I can't post outside links
Just put youtube and watch?v=e-m0KepXuPA my user name is vrockly if you search for it you will also find my channel and video.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-m0KepXuPA
I am an idiot not a noob. Got mega but can't download or open file. But thanks. You got your beer once I can figure this out. ;?
Dl now. I remain an idiot and you will get your beer. You remain the man
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

I had the same problem use the "One Click" I made a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-m0KepXuPA

Last edited:

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
I did a video of my experience and how I got the leaked 4.3 version on my At&t Note 2 version. I also show you how to root your phone! I seen alot of people having problems so hopefully this will make peoples' lives easier. Please like and subscribe if it helped you. Let me know how I can I help if you do need help. Thank you. :good:
Just put youtube and watch?v=e-m0KepXuPA my user name is vrockly if you search for it you will also find my channel and video.

Cool vid there. Thanx:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

tezzly

Feb 13, 2010
www.youtube.com
Sorry didn't mean to post it twice. I was correcting my Spelling LOL

Hey Bajanman thanks for reposting me :) I didn't mean to repost I just wanted to correct my grammar LOL sorry but I will hit the thank button for you.
Why are YOU posting the same thing AGAIN:what:? We see the video no need to clutter the thread up with repeat post! Thanx:eek::cool:

Reactions: tb23

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Hey Bajanman thanks for reposting me :) I didn't mean to repost I just wanted to correct my grammar LOL sorry but I will hit the thank button for you.

No problem bro...
I understand now :).. Lol
Yeah when trying to correct something you post, you can either EDIT that post. Fyi

Or post what you have to say but just take out the video links out! Since there already posted previously.
Just my 2¢®

TabbyAnnLy

Nov 2, 2013
Thanks for the help with the phone! It works.

Very useful video thank you!

I did a video of my experience and how I got the leaked 4.3 version on my At&t Note 2. I also showed how to root your phone! I have seen a lot of people having problems so hopefully this will make peoples' lives easier. Please like and subscribe if it helped you. Let me know how I can I help if you do need help. Thank you. :good:

JulioGomez

Nov 2, 2013
Thank You I need this badly

Thank you I need this to update my phone. I was trying for like 3 weeks. I didn't know Heimdall didn't work with Odin the one that was up for download. I saw other people ask some question but not a lot of good answers; this video answered most if not all my questions. You even rooted the phone which was a bonus for me, I didn't expect to be able to be rooted.

nuuits

Dec 31, 2011
Okay, so here i will post some impressions that I have after (about) a week of running this firmware...

1. It's really smooth at most times but there is the VERY occasional lag. This lag in opening apps or recents will happen maybe once a day (and I use my phone often) so it isn't a huge problem for me.

2. Battery life is up to par with custom ROMs (both AOSP and Sammy) for me. I'll get through a school day and have 70% or so left (i listen to music throughout the day and i text and use the web sporadically). i have ZERO problems with battery life, although your battery life will vary.

3. Both Nottach Xposed and Wanam Xposed work for me (but not together, obviously). I prefer Wanam, however had no problems with Nottach (which is really for the GS4, but if it works it works).

4. Root was easily achieved through I *believe* Chainfire's autoroot. It took me a while to get the autoroot up and running, although I suppose it was more user error than anything.

Overall, I love being on stock again. This will help with my flashoholicism for some time, hopefully.
Much thanks to the OP for putting this leak out!!

abdullaha

Oct 7, 2013
Providence
Can Someone post ODIN fILE?

Okay, so here i will post some impressions that I have after (about) a week of running this firmware...

1. It's really smooth at most times but there is the VERY occasional lag. This lag in opening apps or recents will happen maybe once a day (and I use my phone often) so it isn't a huge problem for me.

2. Battery life is up to par with custom ROMs (both AOSP and Sammy) for me. I'll get through a school day and have 70% or so left (i listen to music throughout the day and i text and use the web sporadically). i have ZERO problems with battery life, although your battery life will vary.

3. Both Nottach Xposed and Wanam Xposed work for me (but not together, obviously). I prefer Wanam, however had no problems with Nottach (which is really for the GS4, but if it works it works).

4. Root was easily achieved through I *believe* Chainfire's autoroot. It took me a while to get the autoroot up and running, although I suppose it was more user error than anything.

Overall, I love being on stock again. This will help with my flashoholicism for some time, hopefully.
Much thanks to the OP for putting this leak out!!

Can smone post ofin file?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Heimdall Files
    I317UCUBMJ4.7z (923.0 MB)
    MD5: D15A11B0B9AB90FDD8E01F6CD4231A5C

SELinux and KNOX are present.
    This doesn't really mean a lot, KNOX is an integrate MDM, something you can turn on/off.
    The Note 3 is rooted with SELinux: Enforcing without any issues.

ro.build.selinux=1
    ro.config.tima=1

Wanna buy me a beer? Head over here :cowboy:

Code:
    # begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.build.id=JSS15J
    ro.build.display.id=JSS15J.I317UCUBMJ4
    ro.build.version.incremental=I317UCUBMJ4
    ro.build.version.sdk=18
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.release=4.3
    ro.build.date=Wed Oct 16 00:46:39 KST 2013
    ro.build.date.utc=1381851999
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=se.infra
    ro.build.host=R0210-04
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I317
    ro.product.brand=samsung
    ro.product.name=t0lteuc
    ro.product.device=t0lteatt
    ro.product.board=smdk4x12
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
    ro.product.locale.language=en
    ro.product.locale.region=GB
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=exynos4
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=t0lteatt
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
    ro.build.description=t0lteuc-user 4.3 JSS15J I317UCUBMJ4 release-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/t0lteuc/t0lteatt:4.3/JSS15J/I317UCUBMJ4:user/release-keys
    ro.build.characteristics=phone,att
    # Samsung Specific Properties
    ro.build.PDA=I317UCUBMJ4
    ro.build.hidden_ver=I317UCUBMJ4
    ro.build.changelist=1882370
    ro.product_ship=true
    ro.chipname=smdk4x12
    # end build properties
    #
    # system.prop for smdk4x12
    #

rild.libpath=/system/lib/libsec-ril.so
    rild.libargs=-d /dev/ttyS0
    ro.sf.lcd_density=320

ro.kernel.qemu=0

ro.tvout.enable=true

persist.sys.storage_preload=1

net.streaming.rtsp.uaprof=http://wap.samsungmobile.com/uaprof/

# Multimedia property for Smart View
    media.enable-commonsource=true

# System proverty for sys info indication
    persist.radio.add_power_save=1

# use se table when search list
    persist.radio.use_se_table_only=1

# System prop for PLMN
    persist.radio.fill_eons=1

# System prop for SPN
    persist.radio.prefer_spn=0

#
    # ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
    #
    dalvik.vm.heapstartsize=8m
    dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=64m
    dalvik.vm.heapsize=256m
    ro.opengles.version=131072
    debug.hwui.render_dirty_regions=false
    drm.service.enabled=true
    dalvik.vm.heaptargetutilization=0.75
    dalvik.vm.heapminfree=512k
    dalvik.vm.heapmaxfree=2m
    ro.sf.lcd_density=320
    ro.error.receiver.default=com.samsung.receiver.error
    ro.hdcp2.rx=tz
    ro.secwvk=220
    ro.sec.fle.encryption=true
    ro.config.ringtone=ATT_Firefly.ogg
    ro.config.notification_sound=S_Whistle.ogg
    ro.config.alarm_alert=Walk_in_the_forest.ogg
    ro.config.media_sound=Media_preview_Touch_the_light.ogg
    keyguard.no_require_sim=true
    ro.com.android.dateformat=MM-dd-yyyy
    ro.carrier=unknown
    ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-samsung
    ro.crypto.support=recovery_mount|others
    ro.ril.hsxpa=1
    ro.ril.gprsclass=10
    ro.adb.qemud=1
    ro.setupwizard.mode=OPTIONAL
    ro.com.google.apphider=off
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.ms=android-att-us
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.am=android-att-us
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.yt=android-samsung
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.gmm=android-samsung
    ro.com.google.gmsversion=4.3_r1
    ro.build.selinux=1
    ro.config.tima=1
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=y
    net.bt.name=Android
    dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
    ro.qc.sdk.izat.premium_enabled=0
    persist.gps.qc_nlp_in_use=0
    One Click file here: https://mega.co.nz/#!alo3HAZC!L8nSwjeElTwJP2hTcsWQu2cjh8hQCpuNaccpX2__ph4 posted it once already...

Just remember this will wipe everything, so if ya got backups on your internal sd move them to the external sd before proceeding also might try right click running as admin... I had no problems running it in Windows 8.1 Pro x64. Good luck!

After let it reboot and it'll sit there for a minute or so, then let it load, power off phone go back into download mode open Odin and install CF Auto-Root then install your choice flavor of Custom Recovery.

CF Auto Root http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1980644
    Odin http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1738841

***cut's, copies and gets ready to keep repasting!!! :silly:
    working on A recovery flashable.now.
    pre.rooted.deodexed
    Init.d and busybox

Like.an.hour.itll.be uploaded
    W and w out modem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

as long as theres no bootloader issues
    If you're up for it, can you install terminal emulator (Jack Pal's), run it, type "su", then enter "getprop ro.bootloader"?

This will tell you what version bootloader you have... should be UCALJ2 after the revert.
    @perez - never mind - the LJ2 odin package does not contain bootloader files, so you are still on the 4.3 leaked bootloaders. I'm not sure if option 51 of the toolkit uses download mode or some other exploit to get root - from your explanation it looks like a kernel exploit... if you can use odin to flash a custom recovery now, then no locked bootloader..;)

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

I definitely won't complain if someone makes a flashable zip ;)
    I'm on it... have it mostly ready - including a deodexed option.. just need to fine tune some of the file system settings.

I could use some help from someone who has successfully flashed the leak and doesn't mind running a command or two in terminal emulator. If you are game, send me a PM.

(and it still needs to be tested)..:fingers-crossed:
    OneClick = All-in-One Exe file, totally stock, bootloaders and all, as usual...

Should I chop it apart?