[TOOL] WinDroid Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Install | Moto G (2015)

Search This thread

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
Link To Main Thread
uqNRwpE.gif

About
The WinDroid Toolkit is a Windows program built in Visual Studio using the C# programming language that simplifies the rooting process for many Android devices. The toolkit makes it easy to unlock your bootloader, flash a custom recovery and gain permanent root. It also includes other functions such as flashing kernels, pushing files and installing apps. If you find it helpful, give me a thanks and a donation if you can. If you find a bug or have a feature request, feel free to leave a reply. Thanks!

Download
WinDroid Toolkit

Changelog
Check out this document for current and past changelogs.

Supported Devices
Check out this spreadsheet for a list of currently supported devices.
Device not supported? Make a request here!

Contribute
Check out the source code on GitHub here.

Disclaimers
Please do not post, mirror, or take credit for this toolkit or any related work without explicit permission.
I am in no way responsible for any harm, damage, nuclear fission or bee infestation that may occur to your device through the use of this toolkit.

Last edited:

romy25

Sep 30, 2012
Has anyone tried it successfully?

Sent from my MotoG3 using XDA Free mobile app

Francesco27

Jul 26, 2015
Is there any ways to root the device without unlocking the bootloader?

Inviato dal mio MotoG3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: FIREBREATH1001

romy25

Sep 30, 2012
i flashed TWRP recovery through this tool. when i reboot in recovery it shows red triangle with exclamation mark and No command message.

pls help.

Reactions: sudipt123

romy25

Sep 30, 2012
It works. Thanks:thumbup::thumbup:

baggino

Jan 28, 2011
you have tried to re-lock the bootloader to not lose the warranty? once you unlocked you can return to the origin?

Last edited:

smalss

Feb 22, 2012
i flashed TWRP recovery through this tool. when i reboot in recovery it shows red triangle with exclamation mark and No command message.

pls help.

I am getting this as well. Seems like TWRP isn't installing for me. My bootloader is unlocked and I have turned on bootloader unlock in developer settings. Still won't work. Any suggestions?

sagar27691

May 22, 2013
Ahmedabad
I faced the same issue... I guess this tool only boots twrp temperorily... Too flah it permenontly use the method mention in twrp thred

Tel864

Nov 22, 2011
Greenville
Weird, when I click the link to grab the tool it's just another XDA page with no links.

This always happens to me when there is no mirrors and I have to use the XDA link.

Any ideas?
Well, it should take you to another XDA thread, probably well down in the thread. If you go to the top of the first page you should see the links in the first post.

Reactions: DelphinusMinor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Link To Main Thread
    uqNRwpE.gif

About
    The WinDroid Toolkit is a Windows program built in Visual Studio using the C# programming language that simplifies the rooting process for many Android devices. The toolkit makes it easy to unlock your bootloader, flash a custom recovery and gain permanent root. It also includes other functions such as flashing kernels, pushing files and installing apps. If you find it helpful, give me a thanks and a donation if you can. If you find a bug or have a feature request, feel free to leave a reply. Thanks!

Download
    WinDroid Toolkit

Changelog
    Check out this document for current and past changelogs.

Supported Devices
    Check out this spreadsheet for a list of currently supported devices.
    Device not supported? Make a request here!

Contribute
    Check out the source code on GitHub here.

Disclaimers
    Please do not post, mirror, or take credit for this toolkit or any related work without explicit permission.
    I am in no way responsible for any harm, damage, nuclear fission or bee infestation that may occur to your device through the use of this toolkit.
    Relock bootloader....? Is it possible with Moto G 2015....?

There's an option in the toolkit to relock the bootloader, and it should work with your phone.
    In developer settings you have to turn on bootloader unlock then you can unlock bootloader to flash twrp

Reserved

Reserved.
    Has anyone tried it successfully?

I have used this software on many Motorola plus other branded phones without issue