Mirror Like Screen

Search This thread

erkanea

Jun 13, 2010
Hey there,
I am having a little trouble with the screen of tablet, I don't want to see myself when looking to tablet screen. Anyone has a good idea how to solve this?
Thanks.

If needed I have root access and using Crombi-4.3 ROM

Sent from my K00C using XDA Free mobile app

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey there,
I am having a little trouble with the screen of tablet, I don't want to see myself when looking to tablet screen. Anyone has a good idea how to solve this?
Thanks.

If needed I have root access and using Crombi-4.3 ROM

Er... it's a shiny hi-res screen.... Is this your first tablet? I think you'll have to live with it. Or are you that ugly? ;)

You can of course install an anti-glare screen protector but it will wreck the touch responsiveness of the screen.

erkanea

Jun 13, 2010
Er... it's a shiny hi-res screen.... Is this your first tablet? I think you'll have to live with it. Or are you that ugly? ;)

You can of course install an anti-glare screen protector but it will wreck the touch responsiveness of the screen.

ah yes, I am ugly and first tablet :)
you are a good guesser, play loto.

Reactions: sbdags

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
No, it won't. You lose a bit of sharpness and contrast, that's all.

We'll have to agree to disagree based on my experience - I have tried screen protectors from various companies on my TF201 and TF700 and in every case I either lost touch responsiveness or it made it jumpy. Angrydinosaur was having touch issues on the TF701 and guess what he removed his screen protector and it solved it. Just saying - I think they do more harm than good.

Maybe there is a good brand out there?

Kashban

We'll have to agree to disagree based on my experience - I have tried screen protectors from various companies on my TF201 and TF700 and in every case I either lost touch responsiveness or it made it jumpy. Angrydinosaur was having touch issues on the TF701 and guess what he removed his screen protector and it solved it. Just saying - I think they do more harm than good.

Well, neither my TF201 nor the new TF701 suffer from the screen protector in terms of touchscreen sensitivity and accurracy. On the TF201 I had a screen protector from Mumbi, on the TF701 I have this:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00FN3A4I2/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You should be able to find it on Amazon.com too.

I just tested it to be sure: Even the slightest touches get recognized and there is no wiggeling or any other touch issue when using the Tablet.

Reactions: pelago

badwiring

Dec 16, 2013

I have the same problem. Three workarounds:
  • Use apps with a light or white background
  • Hold it about 18 inches away and focus your eyes on the screen. The reflection is harder to see
  • Tilt it about 10 degrees back.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ah yes, I am ugly and first tablet :)
    you are a good guesser, play loto.

Well, neither my TF201 nor the new TF701 suffer from the screen protector in terms of touchscreen sensitivity and accurracy. On the TF201 I had a screen protector from Mumbi, on the TF701 I have this:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00FN3A4I2/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You should be able to find it on Amazon.com too.

I just tested it to be sure: Even the slightest touches get recognized and there is no wiggeling or any other touch issue when using the Tablet.