[ROM-5.1.1r18] [Official] [CyanideL][UBER] [09/14/2015][STABLE] [SaberMod/Linaro]

Search This thread

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How's the situation of Internal and External SDCard on your ROM?

First build so it's messed up some. External and internal are the same ALMOST. It's strange really. Normally I work with the kernel so I'll fiddle with the init and rebuild the recovery I'm using in the kernel as well since 8 build it separate anyway

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lysergic Acid

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2014
Ponta Grossa
First build so it's messed up some. External and internal are the same ALMOST. It's strange really. Normally I work with the kernel so I'll fiddle with the init and rebuild the recovery I'm using in the kernel as well since 8 build it separate anyway
Good luck then, I'll keep an eye in your thread ;)

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
New build is up. Fresh sync with CM and a TON of updates. EVERYTHING is working other than the sdcard is still wonky but it DOES work. Baseband is working as well. Also including a gapps package the I slimmed down to fit on the device. There is ONE bug tho and it's a Lollipop bug to do with the WiFi State Machine. If you don't have WiFi on the device will reboot upon going to sleep so LEAVE THE WIFI ON. Battery life has been emaculate for me> I borrowed friends S2 again just to get everything finished. I have some SMALL things to clean up and I'm going to update SELinux to the new 5.0 version before the next build and hopefully CM fixes the wifi bug. As of now it is unknown the exact cause of this. ENJOY!!!!!!!!! Also because I stayed up ALL NIGHT working on the device trees and samsung hardware you should be blessed with ANOTHER Lollipop build here shortly courtesy of @TheGeekyNimrod. Got him all straightened out today after some issues yesterday because I hadn't updated enough trees yet. ANYWAY, flash away ladies and gents

ROM https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473398362

Gapps https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473398367

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
should we still not wipe if we want to flash again?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I haven't tested to wipe status but I did wipe now that I think about it and I didn't lose anything to maybe I fixed it but that is NOT CONFIRMED yet so be safe but the rom is much improved. Well device is anyway. Battery is really smooth

Reactions: david72262

omar71693

Mar 6, 2012
Washington, DC
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I haven't tested to wipe status but I did wipe now that I think about it and I didn't lose anything to maybe I fixed it but that is NOT CONFIRMED yet so be safe but the rom is much improved. Well device is anyway. Battery is really smooth
Yeah, that's what I meant. I think I did a bad flash so I was gonna wipe and reflash, just checking before so I don't delete my internal sd.

TheGeekyNimrod

Jun 18, 2013
Virginia
thisisjohnnyt.com
Also because I stayed up ALL NIGHT working on the device trees and samsung hardware you should be blessed with ANOTHER Lollipop build here shortly courtesy of @TheGeekyNimrod. Got him all straightened out today after some issues yesterday because I hadn't updated enough trees yet.

And I owe you dearly for it. My build will be posted on XDA in the morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

New build is up. Fresh sync with CM and a TON of updates. EVERYTHING is working other than the sdcard is still wonky but it DOES work. Baseband is working as well. Also including a gapps package the I slimmed down to fit on the device. There is ONE bug tho and it's a Lollipop bug to do with the WiFi State Machine. If you don't have WiFi on the device will reboot upon going to sleep so LEAVE THE WIFI ON. Battery life has been emaculate for me> I borrowed friends S2 again just to get everything finished. I have some SMALL things to clean up and I'm going to update SELinux to the new 5.0 version before the next build and hopefully CM fixes the wifi bug. As of now it is unknown the exact cause of this. ENJOY!!!!!!!!! Also because I stayed up ALL NIGHT working on the device trees and samsung hardware you should be blessed with ANOTHER Lollipop build here shortly courtesy of @TheGeekyNimrod. Got him all straightened out today after some issues yesterday because I hadn't updated enough trees yet. ANYWAY, flash away ladies and gents

ROM https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473398362

Gapps https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473398367

Thank you for all you do!

Terr20114

Jun 5, 2013
St. Ann
Darn just can't get it to boot. Might be because of my modified ppit File Not sure
I figured it out use a 4GB pit instead. That one boots but for some reason others don't. It got mine working. And also I not have data

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Have a look people, mobile network is on, baseband working now
deb841f9540e3fb7394f260f5f96145a.jpg

tio212

May 1, 2013
I can't boot !
It just stops at Cyangenmod 12
Can you give me any advice?

Last edited:

TheGeekyNimrod

Jun 18, 2013
Virginia
thisisjohnnyt.com
I can't boot !
It just stops at Cyangenmod 11
Can you give me any advice?

How long did you let it run through the boot? The initial boot takes quite a bit of time. I know a lot of people who have flashed 5.0 ROMs and thought they were failing because it didn't sit long enough through the initial boot phase. I always ask this first before trying to figure out what might be going wrong.

Reactions: tio212

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I figured it out use a 4GB pit instead. That one boots but for some reason others don't. It got mine working. And also I not have data

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Have a look people, mobile network is on, baseband working now
deb841f9540e3fb7394f260f5f96145a.jpg

Baseband fixed on 777 build. Mobile data should work here, that's not my build

tio212

May 1, 2013
How long did you let it run through the boot? The initial boot takes quite a bit of time. I know a lot of people who have flashed 5.0 ROMs and thought they were failing because it didn't sit long enough through the initial boot phase. I always ask this first before trying to figure out what might be going wrong.
For about 15 minutes, and my phone was very hot :confused:

Terr20114

Jun 5, 2013
St. Ann
Baseband fixed on 777 build. Mobile data should work here, that's not my build

That's what found out that it got fixed after making the post. I know this ROM wasn't your build but it was the only one I had at the time. I saw your post on the thread so I'll download yours when its uploaded tonight.

You more than likely need to be on my recovery to flash and boot this. You have a modified pit? Also you can try flashing my cm12 kernel over the top but it is included

Still no go on your recovery either I've tried everything except going back to stock pit file I know I have seen where this causes issues but I don't see how I still have all the partitions they're just different sizes I decreased internal storage and added it to system.

Terr20114

Jun 5, 2013
St. Ann
Still no go on your recovery either I've tried everything except going back to stock pit file I know I have seen where this causes issues but I don't see how I still have all the partitions they're just different sizes I decreased internal storage and added it to system.
I was having a no boot issue what I did was use a 4GB data pit. For some reason the others don't work.

Reactions: david72262

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vngvsy.jpg

WELCOME TO CYANIDE L

ROM INFORMATION

Based on CyanogenMod, and packed full of features from the wonderful custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love. This ROM is just getting started and I will update frequently as things progress along into the beast we know this will be.

CyanideL

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Screenshots will be located in the 2nd post when I have some time to add them. Enjoy Lollipop guys, it has some real potential!!!

Known bugs: Same as CM

Thank you and enjoy!!

If you like our work, then maybe you would like giving a small donation or buy us a beer. You know you want to lol :victory:

Donate to @rogersb11

Donate to @TheGeekyNimrod

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanideL, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777

Contributors
    rogersb11, TheGeekyNimrod
    Source Code: http://www.github.com/CyanideL

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2015-04-20

Created 2014-12-02
    Last Updated 2015-05-04
    Closer guys. Internal fully working now PROPERLY but MUST be vfat now. Selinux doesn't support internal ext4 for some reason, only external so it just flat out won't Mount that way. Naturally now I can't get WiFi to turn on tho but once I fix that you should be good to go with EVERYTHING FULLY WORKING. Ton of ROM updates as well with new dark theme that @TheGeekyNimrod has been adding some sweet touches to. Trying to fix WiFi now not if I can't I'll upload later anyway because I gotta get an N2 version out. Want it fixed NOW so I don't have to keep rebuilding for numerous devices just to try and fix stuff. Just wanted to let you guys know SOOO CLOSE
    Well submitted tree to CM so hopefully soon you guys will get official cm-12.1. We'll see what happens. @Lysergic Acid did basically all the work for s2 common so adding the i777 was pretty simple
    Ok guys, no more CM12. Time for you to enjoy an Android Lollipop Daily Driver. Welcome to CyanideL. You see all the new stuff in the ROM. Everything is working now as should be. No more reboots and you can now flash the gapps that I have linked in the OP. Do NOT flash another kernel with this as the kernel is built specific to L and this ROM. It has that fix everyone is always whining about that bug or whatever even tho in the OVER TWO YEARS i had this device I didn't encounter the issue even once, not once lol. Anyway, clean install will be needed but this can now be ran as a daily and not just a test and restore. Sdcard mounts funny but it is currently fully working and all major bugs have been eliminated. Enjoy guys, not even i9100 has anything L with this much in it, bank on it lol. Anywho flash already, what are you just sitting there staring at this for???!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95864024717068816
    welp all merged, hopefully won't be long and you'll be getting nightlies

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...mmit/e3b1b3c987f37735a02c5a16c89cc24b8264b963