[Q] Cyanogenmod for a111

Search This thread

Vj arora

Oct 2, 2014
Please port cyanogenmod for a111 canvas doodle ......waiting for this ROM eagerly .....reply soon ???

Vj arora

Oct 2, 2014
Cyanogen Mod

Plss can you give patch for camera in cyanogen mod....thanks in advance ;)

Bhuri25

Nov 5, 2014
HEy there are 2-3bugs in this cm

This cm is having bugs which needs to be fixed :
1)wifi not working
2)camera not working
3)no developer options
4)mobile data was also not working

these many bugs i have found after installing this cm and using it for 1hr.

Last edited:

chinmaysharma

Jul 15, 2013
Overall your rom was awesome. u just rocked :good:
Just release the bug updates .....
thnkx in advance.
The mobile data was also not working please provide a fixture for that also plzzz
I am waiting for the fixes..............
bro sorry but i am not able to fix bugs as some files are not present in cm11

Sep 17, 2013
heyy broo i've installed the rom and found the wifi and mobile data working fine and got the devloper tools too.. here are the screenshots of dev option but m facing the problem that i cannot acces security settings so cant enable unkownk source installation plzz fix settings and camera bug only for me

Sep 17, 2013
devloper option

u just have to click on build no. continuously to get dev options

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-03-04-26-45.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-03-04-26-45.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_2015-07-03-04-26-33.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-03-04-26-33.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 194

ageesh999

Nov 12, 2015
hey bro,, i've installed the rom. overoll the rom is awsome. i have faced some problems. first one is i cannot access security settings so i cant enable unknown sources and second one is camera,and 3rd one is i cant connet to pc. when i connet to pc it shows like nothing is happening. please fix these problems very fast

Apr 24, 2015
security not working

can you please port fixes for security in settings.
I am unable to install apps from unknown sources as security always gets crashed.
this rom is great.
please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    heyy broo i've installed the rom and found the wifi and mobile data working fine and got the devloper tools too.. here are the screenshots of dev option but m facing the problem that i cannot acces security settings so cant enable unkownk source installation plzz fix settings and camera bug only for me
    devloper option

u just have to click on build no. continuously to get dev options
    Can u plz provide me with the link for cyanogen mod rom for doodle a111? Do provide it soon...

Sent from my doodle using XDA Free mobile app
    hey bro,, i've installed the rom. overoll the rom is awsome. i have faced some problems. first one is i cannot access security settings so i cant enable unknown sources and second one is camera,and 3rd one is i cant connet to pc. when i connet to pc it shows like nothing is happening. please fix these problems very fast