[EOL][ROM][9.0.0_r46][MONTANA] Pixel Experience OFFICIAL [PLUS & CAF][2019/12/13]

Do you like the new update for Plus edition?

• Total voters
Search This thread

JarlPenguin

Recognized Developer

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Moto G5S [montana]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flash
Bluetooth
FM Radio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sounds / vibration
USB tethering
VoLTE
Encryption

Known issues

SELinux: Permissive
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

Special thanks to:
@Nowbie and @wiktorek140 for providing me with a build environment
@ZJRDroid for the CAF bringup
Pixel Experience team
LineageOS team
Any other open source devs/teams I may have missed
To all my friends in Montana Development!

Last edited:

JarlPenguin

Recognized Developer
Reactions: Aythriel

federicogaston

Aug 25, 2014
Hi, I'm here to post to thank you for this ROM. I've been using it for a week and I'm more than happy about it. It is very fluid and the battery life is excellent. Fm Radio is working and until now I have not found any significant bug other than the flashlight as you say. Thanks for the effort!

JarlPenguin

Recognized Developer
Hi, I'm here to post to thank you for this ROM. I've been using it for a week and I'm more than happy about it. It is very fluid and the battery life is excellent. Fm Radio is working and until now I have not found any significant bug other than the flashlight as you say. Thanks for the effort!
You're welcome. Thanks for using this ROM. I'm planning to release a new update soon if I can. Some people are reporting thermal issues, so I'm looking into it.

Reactions: federicogaston

loneee

Jul 29, 2014
Unable to hide navbar

First thanks for the great work, i'm using many of your work on my Montana.
Second i did install this rom and everything is working fine but i can't hide the navbar, not even if add the "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" into the build.prop, i tried to install a Magisk module to do it but doesn't work. Do you know how i can do it? Thanks!

GivFNZ

Jan 30, 2019
Campinas
Moto G5 Plus
Moto G5S
Second i did install this rom and everything is working fine but i can't hide the navbar, not even if add the "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" into the build.prop, i tried to install a Magisk module to do it but doesn't work. Do you know how i can do it? Thanks!
Try to unninstall the magisk module, sometimes it conflites with the build.prop

Reactions: loneee

loneee

Jul 29, 2014
I did it. First i did add the line into the build.prop and it didn't work then i removed the line and tried with Magisk but nothing again.

federicogaston

Aug 25, 2014
I did it. First i did add the line into the build.prop and it didn't work then i removed the line and tried with Magisk but nothing again.

Hi. I do not know your level of knowledge. I'm a novice and the first time I enhanced it, I made a copy paste. Then I realized that the entry was up to the equal sign and in value was 1. Sorry if it is very obvious. It worked ok for me.

JarlPenguin

Recognized Developer

This feature will be added in the next update, which will be released around tomorrow or today. Sorry for the inconvenience (I forgot to add a config in the overlay).

Last edited:
Reactions: Adamask

Top Liked Posts