[Q] Stuck At HTC Logo

Search This thread

williams1978

Feb 8, 2011
I am running the latest herodeck rom and was wanting to try a few of the new roms out, TeamHeroC-2.3.5-01SEP-V2.zip and the newest WildHeroC rom. I do a wipe and load the roms and I never get past the HTC logo. I have waited for about 8 minutes and nothing, still stuck at the logo screen. Both roms do the same thing. Luckily I did a nandroid and was able to restore back to Herodeck. I will appreciate any help or ideas. And I am using Darch's recovery.

vidaljs

Jan 12, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Hi,
U need to read the opening posts of each ROMs discussion. They each have their own ways to prepare for the ROM.
But most of them you'll need to wipe more than just factory reset.
So all I can say is take the time to read at least the first few pages of each ROM.
Good luck

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

williams1978

Feb 8, 2011
Hi,
U need to read the opening posts of each ROMs discussion. They each have their own ways to prepare for the ROM.
But most of them you'll need to wipe more than just factory reset.
So all I can say is take the time to read at least the first few pages of each ROM.
Good luck

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, I always wipe everything before flashing a rom or doing a restore so I don't think that is it and I always read the post so that's probably not the problem either. But hey thanks:rolleyes: