Will Verizon have holiday deals?

Search This thread

juanzr1

Mar 16, 2011
Maybe the razr or nexus with free accessories, our 50 dollar price drop,I mean something has to go down right? Cheers!!

Sent from my SCH-I510

killerapl

Mar 5, 2011
An employee at radio shack told me most of the Verizon phones will be free with upgrade. Might include razor.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

nmeofdst8

Jan 31, 2010
my daughters line is up for an Upgrade on 20 Dec. Called tonight to see if they would let me upgrade now since its a month away so I could get it done before christmas...told me sure, as long as you don't want to upgrade to any 4G phone. Pfft, 20 Dec it is. I also asked if waiting til 20 Dec was going to net me any discounts or other pricing offers, said, Nope none planned. Oh well.

mdeathike

Apr 4, 2011
Chicago
The only free Verizon phone radioshack is gonna have is the stratosphere. Black Friday will have cheaper phones but the razr is not included. I can't remember the prices off the top of my head.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

obededom

Aug 20, 2009
Ohio
...before you buy the Razr please ensure your prepared for

1. a crappy display
2. 4G/3G data popping in and out and dropping completely (ala Bionic)
3. alarms not functioning properly
4. missed phone calls/texts

(my experiences in 4 days with it)

if your going to upgrade, grab the Nexus Prime :D...Samsung may be plastic, but they function at least 95% of the time

¿GotJazz?

As far as "deals" are concerned, I'm never buying from a VZW store again - not unless there's a darned good reason.

I'll probably be buying at Costco - They're deals are usually really good: Some of the cheapest pricing, with nice accessories thrown in for free. I might try Amazon or Best Buy, too.

Now that VZW has tossed the "New Every Two" plan, I plan on tossing VZW.

juanzr1

Mar 16, 2011
The only free Verizon phone radioshack is gonna have is the stratosphere. Black Friday will have cheaper phones but the razr is not included. I can't remember the prices off the top of my head.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Radio shack , has the galaxy s 2 for at&t on black Friday for 49$, the infuse for free, atrix 2 for free. Good deals

Sent from my SCH-I510

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
Just saw a commercial on TV last night that Verizon will be offering the red DINC2 for free on black Friday. My wife watches this website every year around this time, check it out.

http://bfads.net/

They list a ton of the black friday deals for all kinds of stores.

Also, Amazon.com has all Verizon phones for 1 cent. (with an upgrade). This includes the Bionic, Rezound and Razr.
http://wireless.amazon.com/f/pennypincher

Last edited: