[Q] Samsung Galaxy SL i9003 not booting. !

Search This thread

arjun_rg

Apr 23, 2014
Calicut
Hi

Recently I've rooted my Samsung Galaxy SL i9003 with a Cyanogenmod 11 based ROM (Android firmware 4.4.2).
When I've caught up in a boot loop error, I went to recovery mode and instead of wiping data or a factory reset I've wiped cache !!
(by mistake or lack of awareness).
After that my phone is not booting up.. when I'm trying to turn on, it got stuck at the first screen which displays like
'Samsung Galaxy SL GT I9003'.

ROM : Cyanogenmod.
Android Version : 4.4.2

This is the first time I'm doing this kind of stuffs with the phone, So guys please please help me out to get over this..

-Arjun

arjun_rg

Apr 23, 2014
Calicut
Error while performing a hard reset on Samsung galaxy SL i9003

ReFlash cm11 again and if that not help flash stock firmware with odin.

Enviado desde mi bq Aquaris 5 HD

I flashed the phone with stock rom, i.e GB 2.3.6(I9003DDMF1) for SL i9003 with Odin3 V1.82. After flashing, the phone was trying to reboot, but its stuck some where and showing the animation continuously instead of moving into the language preference option.
I guess it may be a boot loop error and i went to recovery mode and tried to do a factory reset, but while resetting it shows some error..
after that i wiped the cache partition too..

Still the phone is in the same condition as mentioned above

So, should i need to flash stock rom once again, to resolve this issue ?

Thanks in advance

-Arjun

Last edited:

rboy28

Nov 3, 2012
Frankfurt
I think you have the same issue like me. Your internal memory is maybe broken.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9001 mit Tapatalk

acuicultor

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2013
Palma de Mallorca
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I flashed the phone with stock rom, i.e GB 2.3.6(I9003DDMF1) for SL i9003 with Odin3 V1.82. After flashing, the phone was trying to reboot, but its stuck some where and showing the animation continuously instead of moving into the language preference option.
I guess it may be a boot loop error and i went to recovery mode and tried to do a factory reset, but while resetting it shows some error..

Thanks in advance

-Arjun

You have to flash a Full firmware paqage(ddlf2,xxkpe) with pit and the other files included(modem,code,csc)

Enviado desde mi MID mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: arjun_rg

arjun_rg

Apr 23, 2014
Calicut
I think you have the same issue like me. Your internal memory is maybe broken.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9001 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply.. !

Actually what happened in my case was, I've lost some boot files due to an improper factory/data reset
and the same issue can only rectified by flashing these files PIT, PDA, Modem, CSC with OdinV1.85.

In some cases flashing with a single file(PDA Only) will not works at all.

Thanks
-Arjun.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ReFlash cm11 again and if that not help flash stock firmware with odin.

Enviado desde mi bq Aquaris 5 HD

Thanks in advance

-Arjun

You have to flash a Full firmware paqage(ddlf2,xxkpe) with pit and the other files included(modem,code,csc)

Enviado desde mi MID mediante Tapatalk