Guide to unlock Huawei Ascend Mate bootloader

Search This thread

al75n

Jul 12, 2009
Unlock Ascend Mate

Hi Members

Could somebody please upload The files used to unlock the bootloader is from P6 KitKat firmware. These two files are for efi and fastboot partition

best regards
Alan

joe.stone

Jul 28, 2010
Extract the exe with 7zip or you can find them in temp folder after starting the exe.

Sent from my MT1-U06 using XDA Free mobile app

rekamyenom

Sep 20, 2010
Clearwater
Anyway to get an Ascend Mate MT1-U06 Back to original Stock ROM? I bought 15 of them and only 1 is having issues right out of the box. This phone looks as though it has been flashed with something other than Huawei Original Firmware. When starting the phone, the Huawei logo comes up, but then after, opposed to going to a Huawei Splash screen with the jingle, it goes to the pulsing all lower case colored "android" splash/boot image. The wallpaper looks like something from a custom CM ROM, and none of the themes can change it. The app icons wont move either, if I try to move one I get "Unfortunately, Huawei home has stopped". We can not take screen shots as the phone will not allow it, I will have to take pics with another device.... I tried to flash Original Huawei 4.1.1 ROM as well as the official 4.2.2 ROM. I have Wiped the Phone with TWRP (System, Date, Cache, EVERYTHING), then flashed the stock recovery back and flashed Huawei Original firmware again (several Times), but whatever is on this phone hanging on like an old girlfriend. Any help?

asuraaaa

Aug 18, 2012
Hello,
I do:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The terminal say:
D:\REPARAR\HuaweiP6\adb_fastboot>fastboot oem unlock UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OKAY [ 0.016s]
finished. total time: 0.016s

D:\REPARAR\HuaweiP6\adb_fastboot>fastboot oem get-bootinfo
(bootloader) locked
OKAY [ 0.998s]
finished. total time: 0.998s

Don't unlock bootloader, i need help

thanks

Bartcore3

Oct 20, 2012
What OS do you use? I cant find my phone if I cannect it in fastboot mode. I'm using windows 10

ThunderBird891

Dec 6, 2011
Sofia
Hello,
I do:
adb reboot bootloader

The terminal say:
D:\REPARAR\HuaweiP6\adb_fastboot>fastboot oem unlock UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OKAY [ 0.016s]
finished. total time: 0.016s

D:\REPARAR\HuaweiP6\adb_fastboot>fastboot oem get-bootinfo
(bootloader) locked
OKAY [ 0.998s]
finished. total time: 0.998s

Don't unlock bootloader, i need help

thanks

Guys , I am having the same problem. Trying to unlock the bootloader of my friends Mate, but it always says locked.
Tried from OS Ubuntu 15.04 and Windows 7 both. Same result.
The ROM version of the phone is B331 KitKat 4.4.2
From windows I am using the .bet file from the archive in the thread. From Ubuntu I am doing the things manually.
Any suggestions how to do it?

josito_theDH

Oct 20, 2012
I want to install via dload b113 but it FAIL on my Ascend Mate
I'm on 4.4
Someone can help me?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guide to unlock Huawei Ascend Mate bootloader
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.EVERYTHING WRITTEN IN THIS DOCUMENT WAS TESTED ON MY PHONE.

After playing with my Mate I found a way to unlock the locked bootloader. If your bootloader is unlocked you can flash custom kernel , recovery to your phone.
    The files used to unlock the bootloader is from P6 KitKat firmware. These two files are for efi and fastboot partition. Flashing only these partitions can avoid problems with mismatching modem firmware. The process was tested on official B221 firmware , but should work with any firmware. Reflashing a stock firmware(as I know there are only firmwares for Mate only with locked bootloader) with dload will relock the bootloader.
    Unlocking process need proper adb and fastboot drivers installed. I use this driver :Huawei handset drivers for windows

Guide in pdf format

If your adb and fastboot drivers are correct you can start unlocking the bootloader.
    If you want to unlock the bootloader and install Twrp recovery use this package :Bootloader unlock with TWRP install
    Bootloader unlock with TWRP install mirror

This way powering on your phone with volume up button hold TWRP recovery comes up instead of stock 3e recovery. If you want to use the dload method to install a stock rom you have to restore the stock recovery.
    Stock B221 fastboot flashable recovery
    Stock B221 fastboot flashable recovery mirror
    The other package just unlocks the bootloader .Bootloader unlock.
    Bootloader unlock mirror.
    Turn on USB debugging on your phone (settings->developer settings)
    Start the package.
    File extraction starts.
    Command prompt window should appear.
    Your phone restarts in bootloader mode.
    Efi partition is flashed.
    Fastboot partition is flashed.
    Your phone restarts in bootloader mode.
    Your bootloader state is displayed. (should say bootloader unlocked)
    Your phone restart in normal mode.

This is what the packages do :
    .\adb wait-for-device
    .\adb reboot bootloader
    .\fastboot flash efi efi.img
    .\fastboot flash fastboot fastboot.img
    .\fastboot reboot-bootloader
    timeout 2
    .\fastboot oem get-bootinfo
    timeout 10

If it says your bootloader is still locked you can try the following:

adb reboot bootloader

If you want to restore stock rom and recovery here are the packages.
    Recovery restore package for B221
    Recovery restore package for B907

These packages restores the original efi and fastboot partition and then restores the stock recovery. These packages do the opposite as the unlock bootloader , however my phone stayed unlocked. Also this package solves the problem when the stock recovery stuck at the begining when trying to flash a stock rom using dload method.

WARNING:If you plan to flash a rom not made for Mate , always check that it does not overwrite other partitions then boot, system, data, cust. If the install package reflash the modem do not install it as it can hard brick your device.
    For updated versions of permanent TWRP recovery check my thread here
    Thanks to surdu_petru for the initial device tree to compile twrp.
    HAM finally unlocked.
    Looking forward for testing Compatible Roms.
    Any suggestions highly appreciatable.

Thinking of trying P6 roms but not sure if theyre compatible

T28@HAM

I think every p6 JB ROM will compitable just you have to change dpi in build.prop

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
    unlocked bootloader will be easier to carry kitkat HAM??

Yes, KitKat will be more easily to port on HAM !
    You can unlock your phone using any rom. The only thing is needed turned on usb debugging. Of course the drivers on your pc should be installed .
    After unlock check my other thread and update your permanent twrp to 2.6.3.2.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using xda app-developers app
    Hi, all the links in the main page are broken.
    Could someone fix them? Thanks

https://mega.co.nz/#F!H4l3kCbI!kuokaILcD9KJSK9TS_VMxw

This is my old MT1-U06 stuff. Still working but no longer maintained. Hope this helps.