Mine's coming! (nov 6) YEAH! :)

Search This thread

trackpop

Nov 27, 2007
I'm waiting too, I don't have a date yet but i can't wait anymore...
Tomorrow a quick visit to the phoneshop for a confirmation ;)

knight900

Feb 7, 2006
Good for you guys. Ordered mine from Clove. By the time they ship over, I guess it will be the 3rd week of Nov.

Stormenet

Oct 18, 2007
I'm waiting too ... Ordered it at digitalsonline.nl, because it's 15 € cheaper than pdashop :p

Anyways, hoping it gets here fast :p I reckon next week or if I'm unlucky, within two weeks :(

ronin1973

Sep 10, 2009
Ordered mine at pdashop/smartphoneshop.nl today.
I should receive it on the 6th aswell.
I'm still waiting for them to call me for a delivery time.

*off-topic; noob question
Will it be a problem to flash the HD2 with the posted WWE software instead of the installed NL version?
I assume I just run the .exe, follow the instructions and I'll have a WWE version, right?

turt

Mar 30, 2006
Ordered mine at pdashop/smartphoneshop.nl today.
I should receive it on the 6th aswell.
I'm still waiting for them to call me for a delivery time.

*off-topic; noob question
Will it be a problem to flash the HD2 with the posted WWE software instead of the installed NL version?
I assume I just run the .exe, follow the instructions and I'll have a WWE version, right?
No, this will not be possible I'm afraid... Not until an Hard SPL will be available here! :eek:

twisted-pixel

Feb 9, 2007
insight said they had 2 units coming in the next day at the beginning of October!!

don't know anybody that got them though.

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
i ordered mine as well ! its from clove.co.uk and it will ship on 10th. hopefully it will be here by 13th or 14th in australia. fingers crossed ;) and its cheaper from clove 478+19 pounds vs 439+34 pounds ;)

Last edited: