It is the 21st of Nov, is the official GB out yet? [Update released]

Search This thread

WinterSilence

Mar 21, 2010
Vejle
www.androidgeek.dk
Downloaded in Denmark at 21.00 yesterday and working with USB-debugging set to ON, using LG Mobile Update Tool.

Flash of ROM didn't erase or delete any data or applications. Overall so far very improved ROM. Still no FM radio activated or included. Much better benchmark, battery time and cell connection so far. More fluent inoperation than previos ROM.

Benz-Driver

Nov 20, 2009

kirpeace

Dec 26, 2010
Code:
http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/svc/popup/model_check.jsp?esn=imei
u will get ur region

Last edited:

Tactics119

Nov 21, 2011
I rang T-Mobile on 150 on Monday. They are saying that the T-Mobile Uk update will be released this week (they didn't specify a day) via O.T.A.

I can't manage to flash the kdz, I'm on Win 7 32 and using virtual XP it stops at 6% into the update, it uncompresses the kdz ok but loses the modem driver hence it can't complete the update.

Hello everyone, I'm a noob to Android but learning daily.

Good work by the developers on here and the tutorials are excellent also.

Cheers.

adixtra

Oct 16, 2008
I rang T-Mobile on 150 on Monday. They are saying that the T-Mobile Uk update will be released this week (they didn't specify a day) via O.T.A.

I can't manage to flash the kdz, I'm on Win 7 32 and using virtual XP it stops at 6% into the update, it uncompresses the kdz ok but loses the modem driver hence it can't complete the update.

Hello everyone, I'm a noob to Android but learning daily.

Good work by the developers on here and the tutorials are excellent also.

Cheers.

You can flask kdz firmware under windows 7. Virtual XP not needed.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Doesn't work for me, only blank screen.

IMEI at the end change with your real IMEI 357***********

Reactions: Tactics119

Tactics119

Nov 21, 2011
It's up and running now. Just my impatience, thanks Adixtra great tutorial and no T-Mobile smegware, cool. It will be interesting to see how much bigger the T-Mobile rom is, 20-30mb extra?

Brilliant, I'm a happy bunny now.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts