Bad Neustadt
This is a DEV ONLY thread.
We'll not answer silly questions!

GlqOQ0Zl.jpg
z33xlW9l.png

DEVELOPMENT CHAT:
#honor6-dev @ freenode irc

HOW TO BUILD?
1. Prepare your build environment and get the CM11 sources. Read the official CM wiki if you don't know how.
2. Add our local manifest
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/honor6-dev/manifests/cm-11.0/local_manifest.xml (goes to .repo/local_manifests/local_manifest.xml)
3. repo sync -j10
4. Run following commands to start building:
Code:
. build/envsetup.sh
lunch cm_h60_l02-eng
brunch cm_h60_l02-eng
Currenlty supported: cm_h60_l01-eng, cm_h60_l02-eng, cm_h60_l03-eng, cm_h60_l04-eng, cm_h60_l11-eng, cm_h60_l12-eng, cm_h60_l21-eng

Last edited:

Steve Giordano

Jan 24, 2012
Palermo
Hi @codeworkx , I have compiled cm11 with you source, but when flash the package with CWM i have error :
This package is for device h60_l04,h60-l04; this device is hw60. Error (Status 7) :crying:

Last edited:
Reactions: haricojaune

codeworkx

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2010
Bad Neustadt
Pretty big problems with buffer allocation for EGL.

GraphicsBufferAllocator (libui.so) tells Gralloc (gralloc.hi3630.so) to allocate some buffers of a platform specific type.
Gralloc tells ION (libion.so) to do so. ION tells kernel. Simple, in theory.

CMs libui doesn't have the required stuff for our platform and using libui.so from huawei results in nothing.

This will be a very hard game.

Tup3x

Jun 20, 2013
Hloody bell! I wasn't expecting this considering the quality of the sources.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaviOm

codeworkx

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2010
Bad Neustadt
Audio, Media and Camera are depending on each other and are linked to framework.
Can't get it running and already pulled in half of the stock rom. This is pretty bad.
Makes it impossible to get a newer android version running. So you always have to wait on huawei.

Have to decompile original framework and see what we're missing. I assume this will take me countless hours.
So don't expect any progress during the next few days/weeks.

Steve Giordano

Jan 24, 2012
Palermo
Audio, Media and Camera are depending on each other and are linked to framework.
Can't get it running and already pulled in half of the stock rom. This is pretty bad.
Makes it impossible to get a newer android version running. So you always have to wait on huawei.

Have to decompile original framework and see what we're missing. I assume this will take me countless hours.

Bad news :(
See here https://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/issues/detail?id=727

Last edited:

hackerfan

Oct 31, 2014
Wuhan
www.imfan.net
I heard that some part of Honor's firmware are encrypted...

Top Liked Posts