S-OFF

Search This thread

Orvandi

Jan 24, 2014
Zürich
How to you get S-OFF on the AT&T HTC One X+? I know there's a toolkit that recently came out, but apparently it's only for Qualcomm devices.

Thanks

gokun

Apr 3, 2008
The short answer is that you don't.
The less short answer is that we at the user level do not have access to the tools or resources needed to get it done last I read.
And the devs had only made very limited progress either. There were rumors of various ways but none of them panned out to be anything overly useful at present. So, in theory, you could probably find a service that invested in the right equipment and "acquired" the needed software to go with it, but then you're also talking about sending you phone away for a while to have it done by people you may or may not be able to trust. And that's gonna be a no-go for most of us. So,no, heh. There's no good way last I heard.

Reactions: Orvandi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The short answer is that you don't.
    The less short answer is that we at the user level do not have access to the tools or resources needed to get it done last I read.
    And the devs had only made very limited progress either. There were rumors of various ways but none of them panned out to be anything overly useful at present. So, in theory, you could probably find a service that invested in the right equipment and "acquired" the needed software to go with it, but then you're also talking about sending you phone away for a while to have it done by people you may or may not be able to trust. And that's gonna be a no-go for most of us. So,no, heh. There's no good way last I heard.